Ask the worst player in For Honor anything

Ask the worst player in For Honor anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2T_HhNpwFsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=2T_HhNpwFsw
why aren't you playing shugoki for ez wins?

Because I lose with every hero, including Shougoki.

why did you buy it if you're so bad
did you buy it without playing the beta and finding out it isn't for you

I didn't have time to play the beta, I was working mostly and had other things to do. The gameplay looked fun when I watched videos on Youtube, and I didn't realize I was going to be so bad at the game.

I'm just not having fun, it's not fun when you lose every duel, maybe I should play 4 v 4 or 2 on 2 matches instead? At least I could play with a team.

have you tried fighting bots until you got gud

feel free to add "the worst person at checking the catalog" to your resume.

I had a 28% winrate in the beta. over 63% currently. Go to the main menu, click How to Play, and go to the one that says lvl 0 bot practice. Go to your moveset and do each one a few times. Worked great for me.

I wanted my own thread, deal with it.

Yes, doesn't really help.

Not for me

are you bad because it's as rock-paper-scissorsy as everyone says and you just don't have the muscle memory built in yet, or do you feel you lose because of other factors (positioning, exploitation of class strengths/weaknesses, etc)

Why don't you gitgud?

I feel like it's a combination of both, like I feel as though my reflexes are garbage. I can't guard quick enough, and I also think my positioning is terrible.

Seems like a lot of people just KNOW how to play a certain class well, and I can't seem to get good with ANY class regardless of how many times I practice with them. I've seen people play classes really well, but when I play them I lose every match.

you have to know what your class can do
that means a few hours trying to do the moveset flawlessly (and it's really simple)

If you're having that much trouble stop trying to play the class and play the game. Don't bother with shoulder bash 50/50s and all that crap until your general blocks and parries are alright, and you've gotten a decent understanding of when people want to throw you and all that.

Like I have practiced, and know how to play my class but I'm just BAD at it, that's the problem.

Why do you keep pushing me off of ledges? I literally had a duel with a guy on the samurai level where it's literally a narrow path on the edge of a cliff, he just stood there taunting as the big viking guy for about 3 minutes before I got bored and actually tried to fight him and he just picked me up and threw me off, twice

That wasn't me, I think people who ring out are faggots. I had a guy win all 3 matches against me solely by ringing me out, I was actually doing well against him but he could only win by ring out.

He was playing Raider, which by the way is a FAGGOT class since they can just grab you and run you FIVE MILES off a cliff, what a shit class.

Who is best girl?

I had a Warlord who did that to me. Got nothing against him.
I am Peacekeeper.

Yeah, Raider was the class this guy was. I was trying out Kenshi or something but I barely had a chance because he refused to fight, just waited for me to try and engage and ran me off the side.

Fem warden

do you even need to ask

WAAAAAAH WHY IS THIS GUY USING HIS CLASSES STRENGTHS TO HIS ADVANTAGE AND NOT GIMPING HIMSELF
WAAAAAAAH

Can someone tell me why the fucking dialogue in single player was so weird? I've only done the Knights section and say "Blackstone Legion" every sentence. The Warden said "This only gave me more questions" at the end of every cut scene

the EMPRAH'S SHAMPEEYON obviously

Any Mount and Blade players been playing?

Should I pick this up or just keep playing M&B multiplayer? I feel like this game is being shilled hardcore with paid streamers and everything.

Fight me

The Knights one is kind of weird, it's definitely the one they put the least effort into. Viking and Samurai chapters are a lot better

spoiler that shit, user

>who is best girl
RAAAAAAAAIDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR

if it's any consolation, the same was true in R6: Siege for me

there was a long period at the start, while acquainting myself with the game, where no matter what I did I would fucking die because the rules for how to stay alive were so different from shooters I'd had experience with (I've never been much of a CS player).

There was definitely a threshold that I crossed eventually when some of the behaviour became second nature: understanding how sound traveled and how to control the noise I made; understanding the threat posed by windows and doorways even when barricated; understanding what to expect from each operator; etc etc

I assume that moment of getting things to "click" is the same in most games, I just don't change games often enough to really notice or remember that process. I think I went from UT2k4 to TF2 to Bad Company 2 to League of Legends to Dota 2 to currently R6 Siege (and also Rocket League), so really only dedicate myself to a game every two years or so.

>says raider
>post berserker
Wat?

When is the deletion of assassin characters happening? Really how is anything about them fair?

What's the secret to properly handling a 1v2+ situation without cheesing?

it's a meme you dip
play the campaign

Play the campaign user

Use revenge and if you count that as cheesing you will die

so does this game even have SP or is it another siege?

>play level 0 bot
>go through each move to get the rhythm of the animations
>back out and watch both tutorial videos
>play level 1 bot
>practice getting your moves in between blocks and dodges
>jump into multiplayer, start with moves you're most comfortable with
Should only take 10-15 minutes to get started with any character.

Don't pick heroes randomly, practice with one and stick with him through a dozen or so duels.

Is the campaign worth playing? How long is it.

Some people get me so mad with their style of playing it's incredible.

I'm mostly looking at you, peacekeepers.

Toss them into each other

Has full fledged campaign mode, writing is a little meh but it's surprisingly decent.

Couple hours, depending on how much you look for. Collectibles are abound, though some fights can be annoying. Some are really cool though, especially some of the finale bosses.

Alright I guess I can spare a couple of hours. Didn't really see how a game like this could support a 8 hour + campaign, and I don't even think I'd want to play it if it was that long.

I lile this game soley for the amount of salt I've been collecting

I hope that works as well as you imply it does

I can't figure out how to public chat but I think it's for the best because I would get banned for grieving lol

>finally master the guardbreak
>have a good idea of when enemies like peacekeepers want to use it all the fucking time
>never get thrown in 1v1s anymore
This salt is fucking magnificent. I thought that I'd want to focus on offense but gitting gud at defense first has been paying off like mad.

I will stab you three times and run away until you bleed to death, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It doesn't.
The secret is to keep them both in one direction and force them to block eachother.

I'm talking about the running attack from above
I block it, but I still hate that fucking move.

>Implying I get killed by getting tossed around like a nap

>tfw 50% of 4v4 games involve environmental kill fishing and ganking at the start

decent game ruined by the community

>Class strengths
>Literally good at ringing people out

Yeah, no. That's a shit way to win a match and you know it, you're not even fighting, you're just ringing someone out and getting a free kill. Fucking nigger way to win.

HOW DARE A TEAM WORK TOGETHER IN A TEAM BASED MODE
REEEEEEEEE

How the hell do you type in public chat?

>see peacekeeper back off a little bit
>smell the running attack coming from a mile away
>free parry into big damage
I love when they do it, it's so free. Way better than having to deal with their 2fast4u left/right attacks up close with the constant guardbreak threat.

I never thought they'd include kills like that in the game.

The guy who made that decision needs to be fired.

MUH HONORABURU 1V1S DO NOT DISTURB BAKA GAIJINS YOU BRING DISHONORRR

I've been wondering how you chat as well, does the game even have a chat mode? You can only say things like "Good Fight" or "Wow" and "Sorry"

You're prob better than dsp

das it mane
FH is a good game.

I have no idea

fuckin ubisoft

how to fucking parry
my char always does a heavy hit if I try to parry.
Should i rebind the fucking key?

>my char always does a heavy hit
You're doing it too early. Don't rely on the icons, rely on when the move is physically or visually just about to hit you, then do the heavy attack in the same direction.

I'm aware that playing solely to ring people out is a good way to upset people, but even you should realize it's a garbage way to win.

>Inb4 winning is winning

You should still acknowledge it's a faggot way to win.

thx
do u know how to public chat?

i have the need 4 grieve

Same here, I'd like to grieve but they put a report feature in the game where you can report someone for grieving. I'm not sure what happens if enough people report you, I guess you get banned for a certain amount of time.

It's not worth dropping money on purely for the campaign.

>3 chapters focusing on each faction
>Vikings literally add nothing to the story
>No final chapter where you pick which main you play and unite
>Knights and Samurai unite
>Suddenly last boss
>Win
>Vikings appear to purely sperg out like they always do
>Knights and Samurai turn on each other mid battle with Vikings for reasons.

The story was holding up to be pretty good but falls apart after the Warden's plot. After that you're just bombarded with characters and nothing unites until the last 2 levels for Samurai and even then it's hokey.

fuck that the game sucks anyway if you're honest.
lets grieve the shit out of some noobs

In a game called For Honor? yea it's really fucking retarded.

If you know he is going to go for throws just go on the offense. I literally killed this raider the other day who kept spamming square hoping he'd finally grab me and I just R2d him to death.

T to open chat on pc.
tab

PRESS TAB TO SWITCH CHATS

So you can't chat on a PS4? That's gay, that means you can only grieve on the PC version.

Damn it

consolecucks btfo, we reign supreme, grieving, etc. etc.

Why is the install 4.086gb?!

REEEE I JUST WANT TO GRIEVE AND CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS WHO PLAY RAIDERS AND RING PEOPLE OUT

I don't know? I guess it's like a pre-patch or something.

Thats not a good sign.

So can anyone confirm if NPC gear drops at higher reps?

Really digging some of the armor schemes they got, would be a shame if they didn't.

Press T to access chat then press tab to cycle through chat modes.

EVO WHEN

T then tab

>Ask the worst player in For Honor anything

So, how does it feel not to be the worst For honor player ?

>Villain does what she does because WAR LMAO
>Knights blindly follow villain for no reason
>Vikings literally do nothing but ruin everything good
>Samurai turn out to be the real heroes, seeing through the villain's scheme and killing her to save the world

What was Ubisoft trying to tell us?

BTW berzerkers and their infinite chain attacks can suck my huge balls
Their side dashing attacks can suck 'em too

As well as their apparently infinite stamina

Fuck berzerkers

GLORIOUS NIHON BUSHIDO

when you and another fag totally decimate the entire enemy team

That they're weebs

Berserker is very easy to deal with. If you take a step back you can easily punish their whiffed shenanigans because they press too many buttons.

gee I fucking wonder

and this

I really wanted to like the game at first, but fucking berzerkers and peacekeepers are actually why I stopped playing this shitty unbalanced trash

So is lawbringer shit?

It all makes sense now.

>he's a deus vultard from reddit

>I dont know what spacing is and go AS CLOSE TO THEM AS POSSIBLE the post

Well, that's how I won multiple times but dashes isn't always enough to get you out of range
And having 6 gorillion hours on dark souls 1 and 3, I'm still acting like an autist rolling around, trashing my stamina ...

why do you just let me hit you, you know you can block right?

Peacekeepers aren't even good, their best move either got nerfed or bugged and does hardly any damage

>he's a weeb