Shadow of mordoor

what dose v think of this game

i liked it more than anyone should have.

the controls, the graphics, the open world and the nemesis system which is the best new mechanic I've seen in years.

I'm waiting for this sequel like crazy, there's so much more you can do with the setting and mechanics.

It's ok. The enemy general gimmick gets old after a while, especially when you realise that the better you become, the less powerful they become. Whereas it should be the other way around.

Second half is complete crap. You get a fuckton of bullshit OP abilities that turns the game (and every enemy that could have been a challenge) into a joke.

Yeah I really liked it too for some reason.

Orc recuitment simulator/10

I can't stand this game. Everything just feels so meaningless.

> approach some big cool looking orc fortress. >Should be fun to explore but whats the point cause I just pretty much fly over the fortress with my freerunning abilities.
>I get caught in the process but it doesn't matter I just keep flying.
>Reach my goal on the other side and mash the buttons to win a fight.

Does it get fun? Honestly not at all amused by the nemesis system.

Took the words out of my mouth

Fun as fuck

Should have been just the first half. I want to murder orcs, not mind-rape them.

Pretty spot on. The nemesis system is probably the best thing to come out this generation. I had so much fun just fucking around with it, more than the actual game.
Boosting orcs up, taking them over, forcing my guys to the top, using bodyguards to help me assassinate warchiefs. Shit was fun.

Fun game, but the ending is fucking atrocious

Its heresy of the highest order with its retarded story lorewise. Otherwise its tolerable with gameplay. Nothing ground breaking but nothing bad.

>he didn't like creating power vacuums and building an army of chavs

Opinion discarded.

>Its heresy of the highest order with its retarded story lorewise.
It takes place in an alternate universe, according to the devs

I had fun with it but it's insultingly easy. And I don't mean that in the way people usually mean where a game is easy as long as you don't screw up. In Shadow of Mordor even if you screw up it's almost impossible to die

It was weird how it only had one proper fun boss fight

Good game mechanically they just need to expand upon it in the inevitable sequel and make it harder

Something that might have been interesting is if you couldn't directly help your mindslaves in view of non-slave orcs. As it was, it felt really easy to get them to the top by just having them fight the next guy up, then just running in and killing him.

Well that much is obvious. But it's just annoying they chose the time that they did when Lord of the Rings has a perfect open undefined time period to set any lore-bending nonsense you could ever want.

They'll never do it because nobody knows the silmarillion but setting a game in the early to middle 2nd age would be tits.

I think OP needs to fuck off to whatever third world country he's from.

>i liked it but i don't know why

You are cancer and the reason games are shit. You liked it because it's quick and easy dopamine. The game rewards you for every single fucking thing you do. It's not a game, it's a press X to proceed.

The movement and animations felt amazing, but unfortunately the game became repetitive and I was maxed out about 2 thirds into the game.

Yeah, it felt like TW3.
I hated it, too.

I think that they should stop shitting on the lore of LOTR. I know they put LOTR in the name because it sells more than "nameless assassins creed clone with nemesis mechanic" but come on...

The Nemesis system is something I wouldn't mind other games ripping off, I was genuinly suprised when I found out that the recent Mad Max games didn't have something like that.

I mean seriously it already has legions of savage enemies with leaders that get differentiated by crazy quirks, the groundwork was laid out.