So, will you be picking up Injustice 2: Batshit Among Us or MCU vs Capcom?

So, will you be picking up Injustice 2: Batshit Among Us or MCU vs Capcom?

If I have to choose, Injustice. Fuck Marvel and their literal whos

>picking characters over gameplay
oh... we're on Sup Forums, right

im getting both fuck you

are you suggesting that DC has relevant characters outside of Batman?

think ill probably just play tf2 or something idk

epic meme bro

Injustice 2. I know it will have a lot of content and that the devs will keep patching/rebalancing it rather than releasing a superior version for $40 eight months later.

Also I've consistently hated almost every Capcom vs game and Capcom has been awful for years now. I can't believe people trust them after getting burned so many times

>implying anyone is going to research the movesets of a fighting game character before purchase
FGC pls go back to not playing SFV because of arbitrary technical circumstances.

>Also I've consistently hated almost every Capcom vs game

I feel like getting marvel but it will probably have a shitload of balance problems at launch like every capcom game and the game will be a fucking wasteland by the time they fix everything.

Neither because Poorfag but I am looking forward to playing Injustice with friends who buy it.

Who needs other characters when you have the greatest character in all of the western mythos?

Mahvel booooiiiiiiiissssss. It's finna be lit famalam

>buying D*sneyshit
>ever

lmaooooo

Injustice has fucking Swamp Thing, no contest.

This was the only half decent DC fighter to date.

DAT SHEETA THO

Injustice 2 has swamp thing

NRS have balance a lot issues too

Don't forget my nigga Blue Beetle

he is latino

Who the fuck wanted Supergirl though?

It's simple:

Casuals are going to buy InJUSTice 2 and jerk themselves off to their literal manfaced, chucky abominations with gameplay consisting of dial-a-combo and braindead 50/50s. Meanwhile, people with actual taste are going to MvCI providing Capcom doesn't fuck it up.

>people with actual taste are going to MvCI providing Capcom doesn't fuck it up.
You know you'll buy it either way, you filthy slut. You FGC fags have no backbone.

>Injustice dropped Captain Marvel
>first thing Mahvel reveals is X

I'll wait for a sale. I'm buying MvC first.

No one. People wanted powergirl, but they didn't do her because of her boob window. It would have caused too much butthurt so they decided to play it safe with Supergirl and will have Power Girl be a skin for her.

nice old pic you have there

they do have boob window fool

I'll get both but I'll probably pick up Injustice 2 when it gets a GOTY/XL edition since I don't want to pay for a season pass

I swear if Marvel pulls an Ultimate again I'll be pissed, I might even wait a bit to see if they do that.

I love Supergirl, but to be fair I actually read her comics.

lmao fuck, but honestly their first models are usually ugly as shit

Fuck I can't think of a joke. It's too easy.

ok how is she bad

>Jennifer Lawrence

is that a bad thing?

Wow, Wu got a lot better at modeling in such a short time.

Injustice is mechanically not very good.

>implications that jlaw is hot in 2017
Here comes Sup Forums. I'm out

Injustice 2 looks pretty fucking sweet. I love all the new characters.

What's with you amerifats and this obsession with ugly actresses.

the fuck are you talking about

Isn't she just Superman with tits? I'd rather read Superman comics if that's the case.

I actually think the girls look really cute this time, they look very, tv actress if you know what I mean? Only one that looks jacked is catwoman, but I guess she's pretty old in the superman regime timeline.

yes

>Isn't she just Superman with tits?
That would make her half interesting. Nah.

And ugly cartoons. Is that you, Sup Forums?

Well, I like more Marvel, but Capcom is going to fuck it up one way or another.
But I might buy both on sale. Buying SFV on release date was one of my worst choices ever.

Marvel, easy.

NRS games are never good.

Injustice 2.
I'm never going to buy another Cuckcom game again.

you seem upset

I'm just trying to understand your point of view, because Lawrence sure as fuck is no standard of beauty.

Oh, I get it, you have a thing for poorly painted blue woman. Or Mystique, no matter how badly portrayed or drawn.

Her design is Superman with tits. She's very much her own character. She was made back in an age of comics when the spunky can-do girl wasn't a total cliche.

>Not just getting UMvC3 when it gets released on steam

I'm getting both once their final/complete editions come out with all the content and they're on sale.

>implying I'm not getting both

>tfw Blue Beetle loses his claws every time he gets staged transitioned, clashes, wins/loses a round, or does his super move
What the fuck were they thinking?

WHO /BANE/ HERE?

Injustice. We all know the Marvel vs Capcom roster is going to suck anyway

What a shit design.

I hope we can still dress him up as a luchador and that he'll still be a big guy

MAHVEL provided the roster is good.

Injustice already lost me by not having Booster Gold for the second fucking time but putting Blue Beetle in.

you mean sektor

I dont really see the point of bitching about character looks what with the gear system basically giving you the option to make your own

Yea, it's a pretty shit design. I just hope we get his Knightfall skin from Injustice

wtf is up with that bane? Even cyborg looks more human...

>Marvel
>literal whos

In terms of cape comics, I always thought Marvel had more iconic, likable characters but worse writing, and DC had deeper, stronger stories and writing, but a worse lineup of memorable characters.

I don't see the point of getting mad at someone for making an observation.

Which out of universe character do you think they'll get? Scorpion again?

It'll be Subs this time. Or Raiden.

What said. Either Sub-Zero or Raiden.

bump

But I wasnt mad....

I'll be getting Injustice 2 just for customization wank and I'll be getting MvCI just for the story and interactions.

What a smol guy.

>InJUSTice 2 vs MAHVEL Capeshit: Dawn of Kusoge

I'll just stick to good fighters like Killer Instinct and Tekken 7

Injustice because I don't know half the shit in Capcom.

Oh, you were just bitching about people making observations for no particular reason?

MvC, easily. I like my fighting games to feel good to play.

>Japanese fighting game vs western fighting game
HMMM

Neither.

What's with you third worlders and your obsession of Americans?

Both cause I'm not a poorfag

Both because I'm a pirate.

>It's another murifat whiteknight defending their ugly actress.

Neither because western fighting games are shit and because mahvel is garbage, i only play good fighting game

>capcom
>western

>reading comprehension