Just got back home from Gamestop picking up this bad boy

Just got back home from Gamestop picking up this bad boy.

What should I expect?

Killer games man. Best graphics. Backwards compatability for every console ever. Well worth the 3 dollars

Polyamorous relationships.

>buying polystation 3
>not buying the xbort circle

What were u thinkin

That box is strangely similar to an N64 box.

My fucking nigger. I got that too for the exclusives. I'm willing to spend the 400$ for the Circus Charlie and the Burgertime.

Do any of these knockoffs work?

>Built in 1000000 in 1 games

How can other consoles even compete? You don't even need anything else, just keep playing this until the heat death of the universe.

>1000000 in 1 games
What? As in they mashed a million games and crammed it into one game? Like how there's a fishing game in Zelda?

1000000 in 1 console mate, have you literally never come across one of these before

But it says games. So clearly they created some elder god tier game that has a million different games packed into it. Fucking give it the Game of All Eternity award.

>Polystation 3 literally has one million games
pcucks btfo

i remember by cousin would bring me games like that from south korea when he was in the military. during the gameboy days. the cartriage ad 3-4 AAA games and many other games i never heard of in 1

A million fucking games

I got some Gameboy Cartridges from aboard that were "368 in 1" with icons of Mortal Kombat 2 and all these other games on the sticker.

Turns out they were just bootlegs copied and pasted as sequels to make up the numbers with nothing resembling some of the advertised games. There was some decent stuff on there though, it was so cheap you couldn't really complain that only 5 games out of 500 were worth even bothering with.
Got Tarzan on GBA from abroad too, bit of a weird one that. Nice game but it was sort of brokwn

Does Gamestop even sell bootleg consoles?

They work as in "We can play pretty much every NES game out there" so yeah.
Which is more than the NES classic

Nothing too different from the actual PS3
Shitty and full of lies.

>Polystation
>Shitty
Up yours fampai

xbone btfo

Sany always wins!

>he didn't buy the WLL

you polnyggers are as bad as the yboxers

>not buying the Chintendo Vii

kys m8

>graphics put you in real-time 3D environments

So when you hold one of these controllers you're basically experiencing VR? Amazing