He's coming! Daddy's coming!

He's coming! Daddy's coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q4uOZeBT2es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*unzips dick*
yes, I am.

Did they explain how Zoe knew how to make vaccines? I mean, Lucas they explained he was a barely competent engineer and inventor but Zoe knows alot about biology with no explanation.

Mia left a note about how to create the serum

Mia >>> Zoe

Fuck the Daughters DLC was disappointing as hell and didn't make any sense. So if mom and pop Baker literally go full psycho mental after being exposed to Evie for like 3 minutes, when exactly does Marge go to the doctor and have her brain scanned?

daddy's cummies desu

On that subject, why did Mia survive the antidote? She supposedly was infected much longer than any of the bakers.

Jack I could understand as he was mutated at the end, but Zoe should have been free and clear.

So I thought being infected and actually becoming "possessed" by Eveline took some time, but in that last DLC where you play as Zoey before shit got fucked up, it's like instant. They pick up the kid, you go grab shit for her, she disappears, then the mom is already fucked up.

What gives?

The DLC was trash

If you do the good ending they looks like they are back to normal...i guess eveline only make they psychos in the begining soo they can catch everyone in the house...when she got her "senpaiĆ­ly" she let they be normal...but then eve deteriorates and become crazier

Being called daddy is sexually arousing

There's actually a file somewhere that says the window for curing an infected person with the vaccine is so small it's pretty much worthless, and better re-purposed as a necrotoxin to dispose of them.

As for how Mia didn't end up dying I have no fucking clue.

I hope you're not a daddy

She as stronger in That time...remember she becones granny soo she got weaker

I am

what am i looking at here? all i see i blur, chromatic diarrhea, extreme DoF, and maybe two blurry things with blurry arms.

Buy some glasses fagotron

>Fuck the Daughters DLC
Thanks for raising my hopes and dashing them immediately.

>tfw too perfect 20/20 vision to see

looks like something you just pulled out of your asshole to justify it
but I'll believe it.

youtu.be/q4uOZeBT2es

Have the nips improved these two already?

>Nips
>Improving anything

By doing what exactly? Applying the same cookie cutter mold they use for 90% of their shitty samefaced anime and 3D models?

Just following logic dude...i Mean we see ingame That eveline aged fast...is not hard link the points

Eveline's conditioning and Mia's resistance meant that she wasn't infected as quickly as most others. Remember that the Bakers were fully infected within hours, if not minutes, of contact with Eveline, and represent the "normal" progression of infection.

bait

I saved zoe and there's nothing you sadistmia fags can do about it because zoe is best and you have zero control.

>Ethan use a cure to kill Jack
>5 minutes later
>What there's one cure left? What are we gonna do???

Use half a dose on each.

Except it's true. Sorry I don't find "pastel hair moeshit dating simulator 51" art styles more appealing than Western designs.

For that matter, while neither Mia or Zoe are extremely attractive, who says every chick in vidya absolutely has to be? They serve their purpose in the game.

She's a stone Luigi, you didn't save her.

Mia is the best choice because ir leaves zoe fate unknown...and alive

You are proud of killing Your soo called best girl.
how retarded you can be?

>asukafag

Oh nevermind

Hopefully we will get back to third person in RE8. Please god, allow it

Zoe Status: Saved

STONE

With RE7 sucess?

Keep dreaming bitch nigga

I would like That the VR crap off

Triggered tumblerina

Why do you want the best part of 7 removed?

Denial: the first step
The only mistake trump soo far

Rei a shit
Stay in denial

Not an argument. Actually, you're the one who seems mad that I insulted your glorious nippon. Time to face facts user, sameface kawaii garbage is just that.

I think the VR thing helped in the decision of making ethan a kind of smalltalk protag...you can see in the little dialog he could have be a good re4 leon substitute

Also those floating arms are queira as fuck

I think the VR thing helped in the decision of making ethan a kind of smalltalk protag...you can see in the little dialog he could have be a good re4 leon substitute

Also those floating arms are weird as fuck

Why does this whole game look blurry?

Is it to make you buy the VR headset?

>Not Saving Zoe after seeing this

Floating arms were probably the only way they could keep the arms from clipping through the player's face during certain parts. I think it's a problem of the RE engine than VR. Wasn't a big deal to me though.

Is this game cracked yet?

Also those floating arms are weird as fuck

desu jack is the perfect father
Strong, masculine
Kind
Hard worker
Saves zoe from marge
Shame lucas couldn't follow his example more

The Psychotic possession is instant. The Degradation and Molding was probably progressive.

how could a series renowned for its qt waifus give us these manfaced flat whores

It was cracked right in the pussy

>Have a DD/lg kink
>My reaction every time the girls say Daddy.

i thought for sure they were going to flash their tits and try seduce me. Then they didn't so I just picked best girl zoe.