You are all a bunch of sad people who prefer to get angry at what other people say is mass media than actually play...

you are all a bunch of sad people who prefer to get angry at what other people say is mass media than actually play video games. Truly the pinnacle of autism. Now some will try some shit to look smug and retarded jokes on me, but that won't change how jaded you have become

Oh man! Your post is so insightful!
I've decided to change my ways and become more open to getting ass raped by mediocre shit!

Thanks OP!

PS: It totally wasn't because you called me autistic like the buzzword spouting faggot you are.

upvoted ecks dee

you literally proved him right

Pretty much.

shut up faggot

I dunno, I'm playing Dwarf Fortress right now and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Hella hyped for the next update too.

>I've decided to change my ways and become more open to getting ass raped by mediocre shit!

Guarantee you play weebshit, VNs, Bloodborne, or some other overrated schlock title that reeks of mediocrity. But you come here and act superior anyway. You're so pathetic that the only reason your next post won't contain a smug anime face is because I just said it.

do you get upset at every dog when one of them shits on the floor?

you're retarded for making this huge generalization of a board with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors a month. A minority doesn't represent the opinion of an entire group.

Wow very original post

why are people replying to this like it makes sense
i've read it like 5 times and i still have no fucking idea what his point is
suck my dick loser
sucks 2 b u
if you hate everything so much why not die~

>if you hate everything so much why not die~

But I don't. I just think it's funny that people play VNs, weebshit, Souls games, Platinum shit, and then they have the gall to come here and insult people for enjoying indies, SFZ, Halo/Titanfall, Fallout 3, and whatever else it's cool to hate thanks to TORtanic syndrome and master critics who've never played the shit they're ripping on. Rather than assuming some false high ground why not let people enjoy the video games they want to, since taste is subjective.

the minority doesn't but you can take a look at the catalog to see what i mean

Fuck you.

kay

That's pretty much Sup Forums in general. A bunch of jaded meme spouting fucks. It will never get better here. Its like mind poison. If there was another place I could state my opinion without somebody trying to dox me or some shit, I'd go there. But for now, this place will have to do

These posts....really made me think....

Well pssssh

*Teleports behind you*

Dodge thi5.....

it wasn't like this in the beginning...

We need to go back