Ahhh shit Sup Forums, you just got 10 years in the slammer. Luckily for you, the judge owes you a favor...

Ahhh shit Sup Forums, you just got 10 years in the slammer. Luckily for you, the judge owes you a favor, so he will allow you to play ONE game during those 10 years, DLC included, no mulitplayer/online. What do you pick, Sup Forums?

polybius

Rinken Tiken Rammer Slammer

Are community mods allowed? If so Mount & Blade or an Elder Scrolls.

Otherwise Binding of Isaac

>no mulitplayer/online
Alright, so what's the best, most extensive, longest, and ultimately most fun single-player game?

civilization series

the order 1886

Kerbal Space program
Mount and blade
factorio in a year or two
CIV5
path of exile could be good too but I don't like it personally

dorf fortress

TIS-100

Isn't there a really finite amount of puzzles though?

there's sandbox mode
imagine the knowledge you could self-teach

>Rinken Tiken Rammer Slammer
What did he mean by this

I only got like 15 puzzles done but it seems really limited since there are only 16 blocks with 8 lines of code (of 20-something characters each)
The numbers are probably wrong

Sure, that means a fuck ton of different combinations but isn't it still incredibly restricted in terms of coding?

civ 4 or minecraft

To be honest, theres really only one choice. I hate to say it but, minecraft might be the best option. Although personally id love to get a game from the civilization series, maybe a paradox grand strategy. 10 years is a long ass time though.

Probably either Minecraft, Binding of Issac, Duskers or Prison Architect

Breath of The Wild

Honestly in a situation like that, roguelikes would probably be your best bet, including the fact that they are most often than not stupidly easy to mod and add in new items/classes etc.

If I had to choose, I'd prob choose DF or CDDA

a handheld tetris.
I'd just sit in my cell all day;
would probably be a champ by the time the sentence is over.

But I get all the vidya I want/need and internet connection in comfy scandinavian prison.

>No MMO
Fuck.
You want to deal with shitty AI for 10 years?

If mods are allowed Medieval 2: Total War

For 10 years it'd probably have to be Minecraft. I can't think of anything else that comes close in terms of replayability. Maybe some sort of roguelike.

Grant Theft Auto V.
Not only for the game itself, but because it also has mini games within it

That's the ultimate question being asked.

What's the best single-player game that'll last you 10 years of repeated play?

Artificial Academy 2

>One game with no multiplayer/online for 10 years
I can't think of a single game that I wouldn't grow sick of in even a year. I'll take LSDJ.

Timesplitters 2
Bots are allowed right? A full zombie set will be my friend.

Skyrim

Dwarf Fortress.

Toss up between rune factory frontier or 4

F-Zero for the SNES.

Morrowind

Halo 2 with online and a thriving community

The binding of Isaac - Risk of rain - terraria

>ayoo b whatchu playin?

I think some prisons do have video games you can use in the communal areas.

he said no online

Civ 4. I will just write mods myself. God knows I have the time, maybe make all new assets and everything in paint, an absolute handcrafted game

So

OBVIOUSLY NO MAN'S SKY JEEZ LOUISE GUYZ PICK THAT GAME UP RIGHT NOW

witcher 2

We've had this thread before, and Dorf Fort, Terraria, minecraft, Binding of Issac, or fucking Train Simulator are the only "right" answers.

nuclear throne's pretty good too

could even play it co-op with fellow inmates

Recently got re-addicted Rune Factory 4, never played Frontier for more than a few minutes, though I've been thinking of picking it up and streaming it.
What does frontier got going for it?

Terraria

If the game was good this could have been a viable option. Lots of shit to explore. Too bad the game is absolute shit in every way conceivable.

Terror From The Deep, duh. Running through OpenXcom, of course

Roadside Assistance Simulator

The Master Chief Collection + ODST. I don't think I could ever get tired of running those campaigns.

You might have the right answer. Something like rune factory/harvest moon that you could kind of simulate social interaction with. I know that I wouldn't want to hang out with prisoners.

This

>No Man's Sky is $60 even after all that bullshit that went down

Fucking how?

>I know that I wouldn't want to hang out with prisoners.
Why not? They're just like you.

>Why not? They're just like you.

From everything I've seen on tv, and the two former inmates that I've known. I'll have to say that no, no they are not.

I'm gonna go with the final iteration Street Fighter 4.
I feel like a fighting game could take up a good chunk of my time and the mechanics will remain interesting enough.

It literally doesn't matter. You would get bored of it within the first month and never touch it again.

You might get bored with it, but you'd probably pick it up again, considering you're in prison and there's not much else to do.

I'd rather read than put 10,000 hours into one single player game.

Enter the Gungeon
It'll take you more than 10 years to actually beat it because RNG dicks you so hard

Skyrim with mods. If I can play with other prisoners (who won't try to stab me), Dungeons & Dragons. It would be escapism to the max.

>If I can play with other prisoners (who won't try to stab me), Dungeons & Dragons.
If thats possible, then Tabletop Simulator. Can play D&D and any other board/card game.

doom with all the mods I can get

I was gonna say easy IIDX SINOBUZ but then I remembered it probably won't boot without online for e-amuse. FUCK.

Nethack? Without guides it would take a fucking long time to beat. Multiple runs could take 10 years

rainbow six siege
have 600 hours on it already anyways

Warhammer: Total War if DLC is included

>mfw I'm still getting new factions for the first half of my sentence at which point I get out for being a gud boi.

Does Mario Maker count as multiplayer? If not, there isn't anything as fresh as a new super expert run

YGOPro.
>DLC in the form of automatic updates, which happens frequently
>can play against the A.I. instead of human opponents
>can create your own cards if you know how
>can code the A.I. in 10 years time to not be retarded

The only crime will be that I can't record duels against the A.I.

Diablo 2
or
Dungeon Crawler Stonesoup

I'll be fine

Can soloing an MMO count? Ragnarok Online running my own private server then.

>Dungeon Crawler Stonesoup
Good one

idk, i have between
>binding of isaac
>enter the gungeon
>terraria

something with randomly generated stuff

Why no tree of savior?

Dwarf Fortress.

like yeah man, the replay value is ridiculous
became addicted last year, shit's fun.

yes, roguelikes are the only way to go

Because it's shit.

Tetris

Gonna have to go with the Master Chief Collection. The single-player is stable-ish, and with DLC, you have 5 campaigns to play (1-4+ODST). If nothing else, you can build stupid/awesome shit in Forge

You're a good one

Bubsy 3D

Probably RPG maker

>No multiplayer.

Sim City 3000, Sim City 4, or Transport Tycoon

nah, I like both but would choose tree bc ragnarok feels old

>no multiplayer/online
Are you retarded

If you know Python, you can add pretty much anything to Civ 4, its ludicrously easy to mod.

In fact, if anything you should choose a good base game for modding so you can make good games for yourself. No game is going to last ten years anyway and it will be handy to be good at programming when you get released.

ddp doj

surely in 10 years i can 1cc both loops right

right

MGS HD Collection
I will be the sneakiest when I get out

Xenoblade Chronicles my man.
I can just take my time exploring the orld and doing sidequests for years, even playing NG+ and fighting the ultimate bosses.

snake

Mount & Blade: Warband ofc.

Prison Architect

If I can get collections the I will gt the KH onewith every game, that will sure take me a lot of time counting the replayability of each one in proud, critical mode or lvl1 run.

Final Fantasy XII
>literally 200 hours of content in a singleplayer game
>is extremely MMO-like anyways
JUST RPG MY SHIT UP

Either mount and blade or Dwarf fortress.

If multi-player was allowed I would pick SS13