oh

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqUG6BbIpQ&t=20m4s

Holy moly fpbp

Synth.

Made in image of original.

Original created robo animals.

End.

azubu.tv/horizonbro

Because you literally can't talk about this game here without being bombarded with shitposters

Wait till the reviews come in

Just go to any BOTW thread

Because it looks boring as shit

wow is this true?

Pretty much this, but i like it this way i'm not getting spoiled, saw some of the stream it was great.

All confirmed like an hour ago on that stream

I was watching the leaked stream and I can confirm one of the few machines that hasn't been seen yet. It's called the rockbreaker and it is similar to an armadillo. It is around the size of the thunderjaw, but it can dig underground.

false

i missed it. is there a video?

Did we not see the same stream? Did you not see the cutscenes?

Is it good

nothing but nonstop shitposting

Stream was okay, about what I expected.

Reviews are high 8s, GOTY shitposters
Reviews are high 8s, SONYKEKS shitposters
No winning or losing, just shitposts. Its going to be ten times worse when Zelda reviews hit too

It literally happened in the stream you retard.

because nobody gives a shit about this game?

retards like this is why

nobody cares except for a few of Anitas followers

Because it will get shitposted by ninteniggers anyway and looking at this thread its still 100% true.

It will get a higher metacritic score than Zelda. Screencap this.

>There's a catalogue for the enemies

I love this. I wish more games had it. I really liked a lot of the monsters you found in FFXV and there was nothing in there to just admire the designs and maybe read a bit of lore/info about them.

theres nothing to talk about

source

Horizon zero interest

fpbp

Horizon zero effort

That stream. The cutscene happened an hour ago

whoa... #4theplayers is right... better buy a PS4 pro right away...

didn't see one like that

Horizon zero interest ;)

Anyone got the link to the video with the black guy about to an hero and then some of the worst recorded dialog ever?

It's literally in the thread, a stream from the live game

Also of note is that the character literally stands around yelling lines while you climb up to him, standard stuff since like GTA4.

Except he's yelling lines of the cutscene you're just about to watch, which makes it feel amateur

I hope this shit bombs so that we get a Killzone 1 remaster

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

>CAN'T YOU SEE I NEED TIME TO THINK
Lmao it never gets old

The shills are mostly sleeping.

hay retard is this you

so how long was it from start to finish
the streaming site isnt working for me

really makes you think

I'm ready man, took 4 days off work too, really going to no life this one.

The only reason anybody gave a shit about this game in the first place is because it's an exclusive, if it was multi platform no one would ever talk about it.
It's just too damn generic mechanically, almost everything in it you have seen in other AAA titles.
It's one of those me too games.

Pretty easy to guess at that from her name alone user, not surprising.

buy this logic nobody likes the witcher

This is zero dawns plot

Humans created sentient robots. Decided they were fucked up and tried to destroy them. Sentient robots fought to survive. Humans created BIGGER robots specifically designed to hunt down and eat humanoid robots. They still failed, and robots survived.

Casper knew this.

>"It's only okay when we post things over and over again"

the zelda plot

an ancient evil awakens

I want this to be good but it will be shit

>why is there no horizon thread?
What even is there to talk about?

I'm actually offended at how shitty this is

This, Horizon somehow has a worse plot than fucking Zelda.

How?

>B-but Zelda

nice mad

meanwhile

I hope you mean you're killing yourself

>defending Mass Effect 3's ending
No

.Are the humans in this game robots too?

Are there literally no actual humans anymore? Just synths or whatever like Fallout?

This is so sad. I think you will have a better time at work user.

How can Zelda on old hardware look THIS much better than Horizon?

What went wrong with Sony?

nice shit game

Anyone else get this feeling that this game is going to redefine the open world genre?

If it was multi platform more people would talk about it. The game's currently ranked number 5 on bestsellers. It and Zelda both recently jumped.

You sound like a little girl. The game is charting to be another guaranteed hit for Sony. Make all the excuses you want as to why that's so, but previews have been positive and the early pre-orders reflect positive public reception. The game's going to do just fine.

Yeah everyone is a machine.

nevermind the shills aren't sleeping, they have to work overtime

Yes, Mass Effect 3 lead to this, and this and Far Cry will lead to a stock standard shitty openworld games for the future.

We're in the dark timeline

>AAA games are getting worse and worse

Because nobody cares about this SJW shit show, just like nobody cared about last year's Tomb Raider, Mirror's Edge 2, Mafia 3, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Watch_Dogs 2, Call of Duty, and how quickly everybody lost interest in Dindufield 1.

All the libtard shit heads who defended these games leading up to release crying about Sup Forums in the threads mysteriously vanished and stopped defending these games a within a week of their release.

Go fuck yourselves, Guerrilla, I know you're making these shit threads about your garbage game. It will sell poorly like all the other crap you shit out, maybe work on a real game for once, you Eurotrash cucks.

>being excited for a shitty game
>someone calls the game shitty
>b-but nintendo
The children are meant to hang out on Sup Forums, champ.

Nobody had a problem with Tomb Raider. The reason there was nothing about the other listed games is because they just plain sucked or were mediocre.

>>There's a catalogue for the enemies
There's only 26 of them, so you'll get to know them pretty quickly.

>Feminist
>Action
>Game

well OP i think you have your Answer

That spells FAG.

P3: The Answer was really overhated, it was actually pretty good

The user you're responding to... quoted me from another thread. It's a bizarre feeling. So I'll answer you.

Yes. Humans are entirely extinct. The plot twist isn't placed so much on the revelation that Aloy is a robot, but that there is not a single human left in existence. They are an extinct species and Horizon explores a world in which their influence is felt in the creatures which succeed them. That's why there's such a strong emphasis on 'evolution' and tribalism. In achieving their ideal of playing god and creating sentient life, humans wrought their own downfall and left the world to similar creatures. An evolutionary step as a perversion of natural law.

I think they are all synths and they ended up replacing humanity. Can't be a 100% certain of that right now though.

man you retards are fucking Cansor

I'm getting ME3 vibes.

That's stupid.

You're stupid.

>Cansor

>LGBT robots and robots that see "spirits"
I hate this fucking game already

26 seems fine to me. Each one save the watcher has pretty damn fun to watch, and the recent stream showed some bulky ground-burrowing armadillo creature. Quality over quantity, and so far every dino save the watcher has been worth the reveal. Pretty excited.

>first videos of Zelda at E3 look muddy and wahsed out, but now it's crisp and clear
>first videos of Horizon at E3 look crisp and clear, but now it's muddy and washed out

What happened?

Why does the entire game look like it's still in beta?

How the FUCK didnt they figure they are robots ages ago? Surely they dissected ONE of their tribe and saw circuitry?

>I'm getting ME3 vibes.
>THREE CHOICES AT THE END
>THAT KID IN THE TUTORIAL WITH THE OPTIONS
AAHH HORIZON IS JUST ME3 AGAIN ISN'T IT?

ME3 was stupid. Most recent science fiction stories are also stupid. The game, however, looks fun to play, and that's all I care about.

>you're stupid

Words hurt, user. But you're a faggot so yours hurt a little less.

Can I play as muscular superior male?

>three choices

What were they?

I normally don't follow the Sup Forums anti-hype echo chamber, but I feel uncomfortable at how bad this is.

Turns out that Ashly Burch is the voice actress of the protag. Probably explains why it's so bad. Probably also hints at "strong womyn" bullshit instead of just having an interesting character.

>MFW too intelligent to find the plot amusing or thought provoking