Completing the sidequest gives you a new weapon

>Completing the sidequest gives you a new weapon
>Find a stronger weapon in a chest 5 minutes later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJBoE8fAE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he mean by this?

I'm not memeing here, seriously. What does he mean, because I have no fucking clue.

I read the first to sentences then stopped reading. CWC stopped being funny shortly after he became a she

>Doing a quest for anything else than EXP, money and the satisfaction of assisting a helpless NPC

>Runescape slay the demon outside Varrock quest

This.

I don't know, Chris sperging about Pmurt has been pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVJBoE8fAE4

Same, though I do feel that we are going to be seeing Chris pass away soon

>Barb is getting old and will die, leaving Chris to fend completely for himself
>his taint wound almost certainly hasn't gotten better since his hygiene is atrocious and he is too stupid to go to a doctor
>he already had mental disabilities and was bullied by millions, now he is "trans", a group with an abnormally high suicide rate

this except instead of a subequest you spend all of your money on a new weapon after 10 minutes of deliberation

What if after you die you become chris chan

Anna convinced him to see a doctor. The Un-Clit is no longer a threat.

Thank god, I don't wish harm on anyone and that was just asking for an infection. Hopefully he listens to the doctor and applies the proper treatment.

That said, the other problems are still there. Plus, health wise he is not the pinnacle of physical health. He is like what, 35? Dude is starting to enter the territory where is past lifestyle will start fucking him in the ass

So is Chris Chan Jack from RE7 going through a midlife crisis or what?

How isn't he already? Fat fuck eats nothing but fast food every day.

According to Bob, the Chandlers' Cherokian blood makes them extremely hard to kill.

This is why Bob lived to be 84 despite having cancer, heart disease, living in a landfill, and eating Burger King every day.

True. I hope for his sake he is committed when Barb dies, because if he isn't he'll be dead within a year

DAILY REMINDER TO STUPID MODS THAT THIS IS VIDYA RELATED. DONT DELETE IT!!!!

I find it unsettling that one of the most infamous autists on the planet seems to have a better grasp of the English language than most Facebook posters.

He doesn't have any Cherokee blood in him.

Then why did the ancient Cherokees include him in their prophecy?

Anyone have that picture of Chris failing to give the middle finger?

Did Chris seriously attend her party? I mean this was a long time ago though, right? She was turning 20 and Chris is like in his 30's now, right? Also someone told me he and Anna haven't seen/spoken with each other in like 12 or 13 years.

Anna moved to Utah years ago, but she and Chris still stay in touch.

She also went to Virginia last summer. Have a recent picture of her and Barb.

Very funny. Chris also says that he's descended from Anne Boleyn, so he's full of shit.

Deepest Lore

So you guys actually internet stalk an actively stay updated on a famous internet autists daily life?

When do I become self aware? If it's when I'm young I stop everything from happening. If it's later on do more of the crazy shit Chris did in his prime until one final act that gets me killed in a blaze of glory

>Chris claims to be descended from Anne Boleyn
>Boleyn's only child was Queen Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen"
>The state of Virginia was named after her virginity
>Chris has literally been standing on proof that his claim is bullshit his entire life

Deepest lore.

There's a wiki you know

>JUST

Whoa, who is she!? (Please be straight!)

Woah thanks for the ptsd from that pic. Haven't seen that vid in years