REJOICE PKEKS

REJOICE PKEKS

YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit. Why are PC gamers treated as second class citizens?

Looks like a placeholder date.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH *turns away from the mic to breathe in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a placeholder date you mong
>AdgoyPlus
>Sup Forums
You need to go back.

That's a placeholder date retard

it's not a placeholder date

t. my uncle works at amazon

hahahahahahahaha

wtf theres literally nothing worth playing for PC this year

What are you people even talking about? PC version was confirmed long time ago, we just don't know the release date. It surely wont be day 1 tho

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>December 31st
>the start of 2018

typical console cuck intelligence

Yo-you won't post unmarked spoilers ri-right consolefrieds?

>What are you people even talking about? PC version was confirmed long time ago, we just don't know the release date
Reread OP's post retard

were already getting spoiled and the game isnt even released yet

>abp
>google spyware
>Sup Forums
>has a special little thingy saying 'secure' to make sure he doesn't get triggered
hahahahahahahahahahaha

This. lmfao

2B's the robot

if you're going to shitpost at least do something funny with your tabs

F-
apply yourself

>AdBlock plus

Who cares about this weebshit version of Dark Souls? Darksouls was good because it was a Jap game without the weebshit.

fake news

>$59.99
>to rent a digital game
Why is this allowed?

uhh the start of dec 2018 is within 24 hours. it was an approximate date for people to see before they open the image

im not shitposting. i have a ps4 and pc

The game is coming out like 2 weeks early in japan,so expect spoilers either way.

remember to pay gaben for all mods too :^)

why would i even want weeb trash?

I don't even want more fapbait with "press button for cool" gameplay though.

Fuck off Sup Forumstard

It's not fear bros.

That's a placeholder date

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Fellow PCBros, we must stand together and deal with this now! We can't let those sonyggers pummel us with all these stellar exclusives! We have to turn to our best weapon, Change.org. We will shout and hollar til we get what want, WE CANT LET THE PS4 WIN!

>he actually wrote that

op here, literally get a ps4. they are so cheap now on cl

why would i wanna wait for a weeaboo looking game on PC o' shit?

what is wrong with adblock plus?

I don't think many will care once it bombs initially on the ps4 and is known as mediocre game at best.

>version of Dark Souls
Nioh thread is that way, shitposter. ->

It's not their designated shilled adblocking software that some user on Sup Forums made to data mine anons to sell to advertisers.

why would anyone want this game anyway? drakengards and nier were terrible

console Sup Forums, please

Because they are

>drakengards and nier were terrible
get out

W-w-w-why would I want this anyways

W-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w I didn't want Persona 5 anyways. shitty turn based and SMT's better anyways!

I--I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I didn't want RDR2 anyways...

-game comes out for PC 10 years later-

SHITTY CONSOLE PEASANTS THANKS FOR BETA TESTING YOU KEKS I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH

OFFICIAL SQUARE ENIX SITE

>Early 2017
What a lie

They were mostly pretty terrible.

>You people are just fucking consolefags that bought a PC so that you could act superior on Reddit

You hit the nail on its head. I have always played on consoles and PC but seriously, just go over to places like r/pcgaming. It's literally nothing but port wishful thinking, benchmarks mumbo jumbo and OMG WITCHER IS LE BEST GAME EVAH I HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE FIRST TWO ONES AND I ONLY PLAY AAA CRAP LE BASED CDPRxd. They also go out their way to defend crap like microtransactions and other anti-consumerist garbage. People there have never even heard of the classics of PC gaming. You talk about planescape torment you might as well try to preach a pig on the intrinsics of physics.

What happened with this shitty PC master race meme is that it drew the attention of all the pretentious kids that played on consoles, so they built their windowed ATX-sized PCs with an matx mobo inside, an EPIC WATERCOOLER because they run on magic and razer apparel, installed steam and then rebought the console games they had already played before.

As a matter of fact, you don't even need to go as far as enduring that garbage website, even here whenever anyone talks about PC gaming it's always MUH SPECS, MUH 4K 60 FPS (even though you can't do that on modern games unless you severely decrease effects and have a high end build). Now go and ask them about the supposed great games they are playing and you will get literally fucking nothing, just empty silence. At best they mention epic Sup Forums meme games such as Stalker or Mount & Blade which they probably haven't even played and that's it.

The truth is that PC is a niche thing, it's an enthusiast thing, it was never meant for the general public because that's what a console is for due to its much higher mainstream appeal. But hey, gotta impress my console friends, so let's pour 2 thousand bucks on this thing I don't actually want and then talk about console games all day long with a smug attitude.

i would treat people like shit too if they are just going to end up pirating the games i make

checkmate atheists

i'm going to pirate nier when it comes out just to spite you nigger

delt

Damn, if only I could come up with an argument as persuasive as this one.
Throwing out my copies of the games right now

>japan release date

enjoy your denuvo cockblock

Why do people think piracy is a PC only thing.

Back in the day I had a fucking huge library of pirated copies for PS1/2 games

>having to wait 3 weeks before you can pirate

Damn.

I haven't played any Drakengard game or Nier yet, so I don't see how I'll get spoiled. Mainly interested in it because of Platinum.

>obvious placeholder date
why am i replying to bait
they let companies pay them to be exempted from block lists. just use ublock and noscript.

>Mainly interested in it because of Platinum.

b-b-b-b-ut amazon is the number one place to buy pc games!!!111

Sour grapes.

>piracy on the PC: denuvo serves you right pcucks

>piracy becomes available on a console: holy shit download this cfw there's literally no excuse

>platinum shitter
play a different game, user.

>esrb cover art, usd price, english version of site
>clearly the japan release

I think this is fake because there's nothing about it in the news when you search

Well I was looking forward to Scalebound but of course that's cancelled. Hopefully Granblue is ok, although it's based off of a mobile game so my expectations aren't high.

It's fake news and alternative facts. Sad!