What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Kristige/status/819768813075865600
youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally nothing

randy pitchford can suck my dong

The schadenfreude at Gearbox and Battlebornfags

Nothing at all. Still wanna fuck that bird, though.

Thing is if you asked he would

The only thing that went right about this game is that randy shitford got what was coming to him.

Announce Borderlands 3 or fuck off.

The retard made his wife delete the JUST tweet
twitter.com/Kristige/status/819768813075865600

Never understood the hate this dude got? What exactly did he do? Was it the whole aliens marine controversy?

Randy just had a twicth stream and it literally had 20 people watching

>What exactly did he do? Was it the whole aliens marine controversy?
You should lurk more pal

That it brought gearbox one huge step closer to death

youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM

The character's kits and upgrades are actually good.
Even though this is a shitposting thread.

>damage control via memes
Gearbox can burn.

Nothing, at all, not a single thing. If you want the perfect example of an AAA game failing this is the poster boy.

>randy bo-bandy

>What went right?
It fatally injured gearbox, and its only hope is for bulletstorm remaster (a $60 game!!!) to sell well

>that moment when your original becomes the clone
What even is battleborn?

yeah they were great when blizzard made em

Guys, remember this: Gearbox made Opposing Force.
There is not yet an Opposing Force2
Just saying... maybe they need to be reminded how awesome games they can make.

Feminism is awesome.

I take it you've never played Battleborn and you primarily play Overwatch, correct?

fuck off randy don't speak to me

>how dare you speak to me
fuckign lol

Sounds like a deal if you buy his game.

Calling me Randy to defend the fact you've never played the game.
The fact that you actually listen to Sup Forums is your first mistake.
sasuga

People actually believe this shit? I never played the game myself, so I don't want to comment on it. Randy may be an idiot, but there are some good people at Gearbox. I'm also upset that Sega cancelled Obsidian's Aliens RPG to fund Colonial Marines. What a disaster.

>I take it you've never played Battleborn and you primarily play Overwatch, correct?
Not him, but I own both games, got BB in humble bundle, and battleborn was so fucking awful I felt molested after playing it for 1 hour, what the fuck where your developers thinking Randy??? WTF
Not to mention the time it took to play a game was awful, and I got the game in october, not too long after release

go back to bed Randy

Gearbox was doomed and Pitchford finally got what was coming to him.

>Don't panic, Randy. We'll send Adrian Shephard for help.

>Feminism is awesome
That line with or without context will never be funny or smart

>to samurai vampires
Is this a joke?

In most cases it took me around a few minutes at most to actually find a game. I play Battleborn the same way somebody would Borderlands. I listen to music while playing it and for the most part ignore the lines. I know the game has horrible humor, but I find the game itself fun. To all their own, I suppose.

Adrian Shephard is way too busy fighting off aliens and chasing scientists to give a fuck about some feminist.

If some idiot in marketing never got the brilliant idea to publicly call out a bigger, wealthier company on social media we would not have gotten all memes we have and Battleborn would just be another failed game everyone forgot in a months time.

that pic is more like feminization, when a male pretends to be a female

>but there are some good people at Gearbox
How do you know that? how can anyone not deserving to be peed in their mouths can work on a videogame like webm related????

No.

This looks nothing like Opposing Force. What is this shit?

Thank fucking god the whole feminism invading vidya ordeal is basically over. I had to stop coming to Sup Forums for a while because I couldn't handle the mass shitposting that was taking place.

>I know the game has horrible humor
What about the horrible visuals, characters, GOD AWFUL voice acting, and horrible UI among other things?

the colors are fucking awful and the whole thing is so fucking busy

who the fuck designed this

Some retards at Gearbox, apparently.

I wish people would just stick to what they're good at. I want Opposing Force2!

>who the fuck designed this
Some good people according to

H-heya fellas, how ya been?

Who are you trying to fool Randy?

This is the worst of these three webm's that get posted every thread.

Does no one even play the game enough to make new horrible webm's?

>those fucking arms

This is so visually off putting that it is making my blood boil. How could anyone think this looks good? No one involved in making this should be allowed to make any decision about anything.

Do you think it would have been successful if they went with a f2p model?

it 100% is him lmfao
niggas tryna be clever and shill his game cuz the company can't afford indians to do it for him

>NUCLEAR KILL DENIAL
>PRESS TAUNT NOW

Holy fuck that is the worst decision i have seen from a visual standpoint in years. So much noise and bullshit for no reason.

Don't you mean BAD ASS?!

Most women realize this is a thing, I don't think anyone considers it sexist.

Maybe when it was first released, but going f2p now will do nothing because paladins already owns the f2p market in the genre

I don't understand this tweet.

This is the man who owns the duke nukem franchise

shut up, good people and randy worked hard on the game!!!

Is this the same type of sickness people feel when using an oculus/vive? My head is pounding just from that sniper scope slamming against the screen

And recently ruined it, by removing the best version from digital services, and replacing it with an objetivly worse release.

>There are good people in Gearbox
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

That franchise is ruined :(
like hl2, I really wish it had never been released - just so I could continue fantasise about "that day when it'll release"

>I feel happy. I feel haaaaappy!

It's not our job to market your game,. Randy

>What about the horrible visuals
I wouldn't say the visuals are horrible, by no means are they fantastic, but they aren't horrible either.
>characters
Most are horrible, but there are a few that I like. Pic related, probably one of the characters I've only heard a few cringeworthy lines from.
>GOD AWFUL voice acting
The voice acting is very cringe worthy. I'm not disagreeing with you.
>and horrible UI among other things?
I wouldn't say the UI is horrible. As I said with the visuals, not horrible, but not fantastic either

that fucking arm

context of the pic?

I just wanna see more ugly ass webms user :(

randy pls go

>I wouldn't say the visuals are horrible, by no means are they fantastic, but they aren't horrible either.

Honestly, Battleborn is one of the ugliest things that I have ever seen. So is the ui. It's so visually noisy and colorful, it's just hard to look at.

Out of all those words "e-sports" is the sweetest.

the new pharah skin looks great! good work blizzard

Not gonna lie, if I were Randy I would've killed myself already. In fact if I worked at Gearbox I would've just shot my goddamn brains out.

this is literally making me nauseous to watch

what the fuck is hobby-grade even supposed to mean?

Honestly, I would rather play Paladins even rather than Battleborn. And it's free. And it's not even good.

More like a bully plays the game and his urge to beat up nerds increases tenfold

WHHEN IS OPPOSING FORCE TWO LAUNCHING?

Randy claimed he won the gearbox name from Gabe Newell on a 007 scenario

What destiny armor is that?

>still wanting Borderlands 3 after 2 and TPS

Samefagging doesn't change the fact you haven't played it.

>failed
it's called scrapped

I have no desire to play it, it looks absolutely nauseating. I have never seen non sickening footage from it.

If blizzard can make overwatch from "That failed tital project" then Gearbox is gonna make a fucking masterpiece from battleborn

Randy claimed he came up with the idea for Half Life and Steam but let Gave have it because he felt sorry for him.

its a dip you meme