Is League relevant anymore or has Overwatch basically overtaken that demograph?

Is League relevant anymore or has Overwatch basically overtaken that demograph?

league meta has been really stale the past 5 months, even more than usual. its extra boring so i wouldn't be surprised.

>anymore
Those games are only relevant if you are part of that demographic.

League is still the #1 MOBA in the world

how much spirit energy do I have to pay her for a night of love making?

I stopped playing because they change the champions too often. They keep changing the game. Maps changes great, buffs great. They kept catering to casuals as well.

"Catering to casuals" is literally a buzzword

It's really not.
Especially when the devs outright say that's their goal.

I've been banned for calling someone an idiot.

...And?

You're one of those people who cry about toxicity aren't you?

Post more Sona

It's still one of the most played games in the world, but at this point I feel people play out of obligation rather than a belief that the game is actually fun. Sunk cost fallacy and all that.

It gets really old going through the same motions of reworks that overshoot the balance mark and create broken champs, top laners and junglers being instapick cancer on release, and support becoming more and more of a mid-lane reject pool.

It generally means dumbing down "complex" systems to cater to a wider audience because they know most people can't be bothered putting in the time to learn even the most basic shit when they can instead just press X to win.

Did they kill Teemo after they finished using him for sex? Teemo IS made for sex, you know.

no he's made for cuddles
Tristana is for sexual

I want to impregnate Sona and Ahri

I see.

> or has Overwatch basically overtaken that demograph
Thanks for making me remember people actually believed this would happen

oh shit ur triggered

Overwatch will never have an esports scene as big as league, and will die off slowly

It's relevant via staying power. LoL and Dota are the two giants that will never die, these games are an addiction and each one of them is the survivor for their individual playstyles.

Asking if LoL or Dota will ever die out is like asking if heroin or crack will ever die out

>Cathering to casuals
>Game balanced around high elo competitive play
>New Features and mechanics being added constantly despite bitching and moaning from reddit
>Simple old design champions being updated into having more mechanics
>Absolute indifference by every single dev over the horrible experience that's learning league for new players
Do you even know what casual means? it doesnt mean "shit I dont like", nobody in the league community from players to devs will acknowledge as a human being unless you sink hundreds if not thousands of hours into it.

It's basically the only one left
>Smite is irrelevant
>Dota 2 isn't a moba

Great way to show that you're underaged, faggot. I remember people saying the same shit about Broodwar. These games WILL die out, but in due time, not now.

>wards have been gradually moving closer and closer to free, are now actually free
>red buff nerfed because you'd die if you got caught overextending by someone with it
>half of the original 40 "reworked" because the babies who play the game were too stupid to counterplay them, despite it being incredibly easy to counterplay them
>stealth is basically gone because pink wards, oracles, and map awareness was too hard
>every new champion loaded with escapes and shields
>gradually started forcing a meta more and more so players didn't have to think or actually adapt to strategies, meta is now 100% forced into the draft matchmaking
>dickloads of abilities, champions, and active items removed because "wahh I died to it"

>not catering to casuals
hmmm

>a different game dying out is proof that this one will die out
Counter Strike would like a word with you

I tried League and lasted two days. Played 30 matches maybe, killed maybe 3 people. Got absolutely stomped on every match.

Indeed, I would love to see their bellies become swollen from my bearing my children

But Overwatch actually requires skill

That's nice.

All of it. You'll grow it back later anyway.

>head hitboxes four times the size of a head
>multiple characters with aimbot autoattacks
>requires skill
jyj

>Dota 2 isn't a moba
Huh? Did I miss something? I never played either of the DotA games, so fuck if I know.

>Dota 2 isn't a moba

It is nice, what's even nicer though is seeing their already large breasts becoming even larger as they fill with milk meant for the children, but which I will happily consume first

"Moba" is Riot's marketing term that they only made up to try and stomp dota into the dirt (alongside things like deleting the offical dota forums, because one of Riot's founders was still in control of the forums at the time), and no game has ever been officially described as a "moba" but LoL and all of its clones.

Calling Dota a moba is the equivalent of calling Doom a CoD clone

man I realized that I only played League and Overwatch for the waifus, not even for the actual substance.

games were shit anyway

Unless you have played the game at least at Master level, yeah, I can see how you could find Soldier an overpowered hero

I suppose.

>He thinks ward changes are "casual" when they were aimed at making the support role something more impactul than skilless ward bitches
>He riot is trying to make overextention non punishable when they are pushing Lee,Kha and Elise into the meta constantly
>He thinks old champs were reworked because people were bitching about them (when they had abyssmal winrates) and not because they took no mechanical skill to play a clear example being warwick
>"Stealth is basically gone" in the first season in the game's history where invisible champions are actully invisible to everything but towers
>Only 2 of the 6 champs released in 2016 have shields or escapes
>"Waaah Waaah forced meta I want to support with kindred wwaaah"
>The number of items with actives have increased
LOL IS CASUAL BECAUSE I SUCK AT IT
BRB PLAYING THE NEW FIRE EMBLEM MOBILE SHIT GAME AND ATELIER SOPHIE
t.Sup Forums

Nobody said it was overpowered, they said it lowers the game's overall skill level.
Please learn to read

Of course after they birth several strong, healthy children we'll have plenty of sex together, solely for pleasure giving equal love to both of my wives

Of course.

why would anyone play the shittiest Dota-like

Worth it, even if I couldn't grow it back.

I'm glad you know what's up. A lustful fox spirit would be the best shag of your life, bar none.

>He thinks ward changes are "casual" when they were aimed at making the support role something more impactul
Yes, because now every lane constantly wards itself without needing to make the conscious decision to sacrifice gold and item slots to buy wards and potentially leave lane to buy them.

>He riot is trying to make overextention non punishable when they are pushing Lee,Kha and Elise into the meta constantly
Riot directly stated that they nerfed red buff because if you were caught overextending, you died. If a game protects you from dying from doing something stupid, it's catering to casuals.
Lee, Kha, and Elise aren't an argument when flash exists and every hero has a million dashes to get out of danger.

>He thinks old champs were reworked because people were bitching about them (when they had abyssmal winrates) and not because they took no mechanical skill to play a clear example being warwick
People WERE bitching about them. Go read literally any post about a champion rework, it's full of shit like "press R for kill" when it's easy to avoid that by just having some fucking map awareness or using teamwork and disables.

>"Stealth is basically gone" in the first season in the game's history where invisible champions are actully invisible to everything but towers
A. This is completely false, invis units are revealed by truesight which is on tons of mechanics in addition to towers, and B. current stealth lasts for several seconds max because waahhh map awareness and buying truesight is hard
Please educate yourself on your own fucking game

Sounds fun.

>Only 2 of the 6 champs released in 2016 have shields or escapes
3 have them, half is still a significant number, and flash exists, AND you're cherrypicking. Reworks are loaded with them when compared to the original kits.

>"Waaah Waaah forced meta I want to support with kindred wwaaah"
Nice strawman.
Not having a forced meta doesn't mean you should be able to do anything, it means you should be able to do more than literally one fucking forced team comp and lane strategy.

>>The number of items with actives have increased
I said nothing about quantity of active items, please learn to read.

whatever they did with the jungle this season made it boring as all fuck. Overwatch sucks though, i only play it to unlock the skins then get off

Immensely. Hundreds of years of sexual experience and pleasure all at your fingertips.

Time to fap

Come on user.
They're similar enough in a majority of mechanics and core design that they can share a genre.

MOBA is an RTS with a single controllable unit with a handful of abilities that levels up over the course of match, where you need to destroy the other teams' main base.

It's about as nonspecific as the term RPG, yet people are still going to use that to describe games :-/

Indeed.

I'm not saying they don't share a genre, I'm saying that using that word to describe the broad genre itself and not the abundance of LoL-styled ones is incorrect.
Unfortunately it's established enough for that to never change, but it won't stop me from shitposting about it

>Yes, because now every lane constantly wards itself without needing to make the conscious decision to sacrifice gold and item slots to buy wards and potentially leave lane to buy them.
Supports still buy sightstone and bot laners still buy controll wards, the only thing that changed is that a support player is not longer an afk wardbitch.
>Lee, Kha, and Elise aren't an argument when flash exists and every hero has a million dashes to get out of danger.
You lose flash you lose lane and its not as easy as you think to survive getting one shotted by kha or elise(before her stun duration wears off and you can use flash) or escape lee with his gapcloser
>People WERE bitching about them
Not an Argument, when they reworked Veigar they made his R stronger for example, they never did and will never change Karthus ult and Malzahar R is stronger than ever.
>A. This is completely false, invis units are revealed by truesight which is on tons of mechanics in addition to towers,
Shut the fuck up retard, at no point in the game's history was invisibility as strong as it is now you cant buy a clayvorance potion or reveal them with a pink/controll ward anymore.
>current stealth lasts for several seconds max
Like it always did?
>3 have them
> Reworks are loaded with them when compared to the original kits.
Blatant lie, of the absurd number of champions reworked in 2016 only Malzahar has a new shield thingy
>it means you should be able to do more than literally one fucking forced team comp and lane strategy.
You can, you even see gooks do it.

Miss Fortune was built to bully Sona. Sona was built to be bullied by Miss Fortune.

I recognize Miku but who's the other vocaloid?

Makes sense.

Yes;

Her tails would be great for post sex cuddling

True.

>post sex cuddling
>when you're dead
what

Anyone too poor to play Overwatch is still playing LoL

I played overwatch for a month but i've gone back to league recently despite not having played it since 2014.
I'm having a lot of fun though I can see it getting old if I don't get good at the game.
I fucking hate runes and having to buy champions though. Such a shit system.
I prefer overwatch though for the shipping.

>the only thing that changed is that a support player is not longer an afk wardbitch
And every other lane getting free vision without having to think, you fucking idiot
That has a lot more casualizing impact than making support less of a ward bitch

>when they reworked Veigar they made his R stronger for example, they never did and will never change Karthus ult and Malzahar R is stronger than ever
These don't magically make literally every other rework disappear.

>Shut the fuck up retard, at no point in the game's history was invisibility as strong as it is now you cant buy a clayvorance potion or reveal them with a pink/control ward anymore.
If you seriously think three seconds of stealth that can still be revealed with plenty of methods is more anti-casual than stealth that lasts upwards of a minute, I don't even know what to tell you. Having more reveal doesn't save you when the sheer duration of the stealth requires you to actually have awareness to take advantage of the revealing.

>Like it always did?
And here's where we learn you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Go look up season 1 Twitch and Evelynn.
You just admitted you don't actually know what the modern game is being compared to and invalidated absolutely everything you're saying.

>2
Aurelon can leap over walls, Kled has his pushback dash, Camille has loads of dashes.
Three.

>of the absurd number of champions reworked in 2016 only Malzahar has a new shield thingy
Talon got a ton of mobility and terrain leaps, Poppy got a free shield and a "fuck off" ult, Malz gets his free shield, Cass's safety slow got super buffed, every rework increases individual survivability. That's casual pandering.

>You can, you even see gooks do it.
No they don't. Every time something other than the forced meta rotates into flavor Riot nerfs it out and forces theirs back in. Even if other strategies were allowed to stay, the matchmaking still automatically builds a team into their forced meta.

>DotA isn't a MOBA
Doesn't matter what you think anymore. Just like "tissue" isn't all Kleenex, the term has taken hold and is the most popular name for the genre at this point. DotA is a MOBA.

The only people who say otherwise are strangely still asspained about it. Everyone else has moved past it.

honestly its just retardation at this point

no one cares what theyre called we all get the gist of the kind of games they are

Ahri's a minxy fox, not a succubus
I'd just cuddle with her tails purely non-sexually for hours.

I like League's waifupool but don't want to support TenCent. Also the reason I stopped playing MOBAs is because I don't want to sit around for a 40-60 minute game, especially if we have a shitty teammate or something. Overwatch's 10-20mins are much more bearable

I was going to write a long reply but the fact that you claimed that Aurelions fly ability is an escape and not a roaming tools proves you have no clue about the game.

So nice

Yes.

SMITE and Overwatch are basically both stealing players from it. I pretty much never see people playing LoL anymore.

Good riddance.

>I was going to write a long reply but
So you ran out of arguments and realized you were wrong, cool
I'm glad I was able to educate you

>but the fact that you claimed that Aurelions fly ability is an escape and not a roaming tools proves you have no clue about the game.
The fact that you claim an ability that lets you skip over walls isn't an escape proves you have no clue about the game.
It being an escape doesn't mean it can't also be a roaming tool.

On top of that, like I already said, you claiming that stealth was always just a few seconds long already proved you've got absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

How tall is Sona?

>An escape ability that requires the champion to run into a traight line for a long distance without getting hit by anything
kys

Overwatch came and blew out pretty fast.

But Sup Forums is so contrarian they've gotten to the point that just hating popular things isn't enough, you have to refuse to even acknowledge the fact that's popular to begin with. But like liberals tried saying during Trumps campaign
>Nobody REALLY supports him!
>It'll die off any day now!
>You know it's over, just give up now!

They were wrong.

You don't even know how he works. He passively gains a bit of speed by moving in the same direction and that builds up stacks he needs to use the active flying ability, but once you reach max stacks they don't go away He can use it any time.

I specifically remember playing as him against TF and every time I saw TFs ult appear on the ground next to me I just took off in the opposite direction and was out of his range before it finished.

I want a triple titfuck from Miss Fortune. Ahri, and Sona with each of them licking my head in unison rhythm with their tongues.

I see.

Probably like 5'3

>Those toes
MUH
Is this official arts?

>Passive: Aurelion Sol gains an increasing bonus movement speed when moving in the same direction, up to a maximum, which is lost when he turns.
>which is lost when he turns
You are not nearly smart enough to lie to me.

I'm surprised mobas lasted this long
even though I don't give a shit about them I guess I have to congratulate them on keeping people around

Post more Leona, damnit v

Ah, is this the part where you know you're wrong and didn't bother looking things up before arguing, but now ever that you've been definatively proven wrong you're too egotistical to admit it, and will just dig your heels in and continue saying blatantly wrong things until everyone gets sick of replying to you and you can pretend like that means you've "won" something or that you were merely pretending to be retarded and baited me?

user you should try actually reading the posts you reply to

post LoL feet

ok

So what do you call it then? If Doom and CoD are FPSs, what is Dota?

cheeky cunt

Gnar a cute

>"but once you reach max stacks they don't go away He can use it any time. "
>Game info clearly says the stacks are lost if you change movement direction
How are you proving me wrong? the image you posted shows the stacks are lost if you move in an opposite direction and that the active is cancelled by any source of damage from players, thats not an escape tool in any conceivable way but the mind of biased piece of shit with an ego bigger than his brain.