Explain to me why you arent supporting the last video game company in the console market for 16 + years

explain to me why you arent supporting the last video game company in the console market for 16 + years.

online subscription fee

Because I've never seen a video game company try so hard to make me not want their console

I own every single Nintendo home/handheld console and I'm not buying a Switch.
Nintendo has always been the most anti-consumer company but now they've just gone too far

>I own every single Nintendo home/handheld console

prove it.

Online connected to phones

>explain to me why you arent supporting the last video game company in the console market for 16 + years.
Which one is that?

Nintendo.

Good joke pal now tell me which company is it?

Nintendo.

They haven't done any good since n64

Wiiu. After that turd switch is the only Nintendo console besides virtual boy I'll never buy

Because they overcharge for shitty gimmicks.

Annoying, because their games are decent.

Neo Nintendo is much different company from it past self.

Ok the second time wasnt so funny as the first one now for real tell me which company were you talking about

Nintendo.

Ok this is no longer funny tell me which company were you referring to or piss off

Nintendo.

Nintendo.

Because if I stayed with Nintendo after the snes there was a serious chance of becoming a fedora wearing OoT circlejerking autismo.

Patricians left for the PS1 along with squaresoft.

Because they remotely deleted my legit games off of my 3DS, so I have an actual incentive to pirate rather than just being cheap

Cause they make terrible choices.
Wii was overall great excluding the shitty controllers.
Wii U was just a bundle of mistakes with no bringing back a standardized controller.
And look what Switch is doing. More of the same.

>Had a console generation without a single zelda game
>Launch games are delayed zelda port and ice cube sim
>Localization team has no respect for their players or the original devs works, literally lobotomizing everything they touch.
>Any attempt at innovation or progress is shut down by miyamoto being a hack, will be defended by fanboys because "HE MADE MAWIO"
>Spent a literal decade having everything they make region locked, fucking over everyone into having to go with treehouse
>Treat their IP's that aren't mario terribly like starfox, f1 and metroid
>Physical dlc in the form of amiibos.
>Terrible handling of fanmade content, beheading all those who make popular romhacks
>Fire emblem dumb downed to having the phone game be the same level of depth as it.
>Fire emblem full of amiibo shit and dlc

They just don't give a fuck and are kikes on the same level as ea now, i'll just get demanded to post a timestamp again over me flipping off my wii u and all valid points of breath of the wild looking bad like the dying light equipment system will be shut out with the typical cry of sonygger.

>wii was great execpt for the one thing that actually made it great

because they steal all good games from PS4

Nintendo's forte is games
They really should abandon hardware. It's dragging them down severely

I like the 3DS and quite a lot of games for it. I didn't buy the Wii U, nor do I see myself buying the Switch anytime soon.