Diva Miku games thread?

What are the best costumes in Future Tone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kX5_69sO8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Len's hip windows one

Who the fuck is Kaito anyway, I only got the game recently and I never heard of it before.

Rin is best

Prove it by posting Future Rin

I like regular Rin better but ok.

the blue haired guy

Rin a cum bin

You're a cum bin.

It's not Monday you dumb dyke.

if only that were true

I know, he's blue haired guy, but I never heard of it before buying Future Tone, (well the PS4 game is my first Miku game) but still. I knew Miku, Luka, Ren and Len but the others are all literally who's to me.

yes and?

Meiko came first then Kaito, then Miku and the rest. Yeah they're not really popular.

The rest are officially recognized ones by Crypton: Teto, Neru and Haku

Thiccsune Thursday!

begon wrapped hottodoggu

this is a vegetarian thread

DELETE THIS

but which is best song in Color Tone pack?

For real though Natural is the best module

no it isn't

Who?
I like Interviewer Miku more

your waifu

you don't get to choose my waifu and you don't get to bring friends either

I will drug you and have her get impregnated by you

What did Migu mean by this?

Difficult choice, but I'll have to go with Doushite Kou natta.

Denparadigm by a long shot, imo. Best video, too.

Why do safe notes even fucking exist. Either I hit the fucking thing or I don't hit it fail the entire song because my 500 cools weren't in perfect succession.

I just use sonic miku for every song

>Why do safe notes even fucking exist
To torment and break down your soul

World's End Dancehall is the only reason I bought it. Leia is pretty good though.

>World's End Dancehall
>Live dance edition
>only reason I bought it
Really now

I made some serious progress on valentine's day
I managed to beat Slump and Francisca on Extreme, and One-Sided Love Samba on Ex-Extreme!
Feels super fuckin satisfying

Lukaaaaaa

full pleb (OP here) since this is my first Miku game, I'm also lunatic.
I only played DDR (Disney edtion which is shit) as rythm games and Stepmania but even in Stepmania I barely play at standard/heavy difficulty depending of the songs
>record on normal for StargazeR
61%
>try to play on hard
finish at 58%
like 2 or 3 fucking perfect difference
what makes the difference between normal and hard is the "challenge mode on normal" for the songs which sometimes raise or just mess up my overall score
Depending of the songs it's either too slow normal or too fast for my eyes to follow the input patterns.

>normal
There's no reason to play below hard, unless you have like 1 hand or some crippling disability. Below hard the notecharts are pretty simple and often don't have that unique feel and pattern that notecharts on hard/extreme have. Hard might seem hard your first few songs, but once you understand the timing and how to stretch out holds after a few tries, Hard becomes fairly simple especially since it has a low % needed to clear compared to extreme
I personally hated the technical sections/new chance time in F and F2nd and prefer 2nd and extend chance time which just gives score

yep, best songs

but on hard I can't survive 5 seconds in the song

>edgy shit
>good

best voice too

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

>caring about lyrics
I would rather listen to well thought out cords and melodies rather than POPIPOPOPOPIPO or NYANNYANNYAN over and over thank you very much.

Every vocaloid has a lot of edgy songs

do you know Hatsune Miku?

BACON

AGEAGEAGEAGEAGEAGE

WRAPPED

GRILLED LEAKS

So, what do game modifiers do in Future Tone, apart from making it harder?

They remind you Yukari doesn't have her own game.

I just can't do it, fuck!

It just takes a little time to have your left hand recognize the direction too.

I mostly only use one hand, when there are multi press buttons I get confused, when there are like 3 at the same time.

Once it becomes a muscle memory it gets easier.

lern 2 dual wield, it's basically required

I dunno if this will help you, but there is an option to change the look of the button prompts. The arrows always fuck me up so I have all the button prompts just be the X, Triangle, O, and Square ones. It's actually helped me improve.

took a while to clear it

Leia, Afterburner, Slump, Pastel

grats, keep it up and don't give up
just work your way through the list and have fun

I was wondering what's CT and FS rank? Is like a rank depending which extension you bought?

DOWN WITH MIKU GUMI WHEN

She had her chance and blew it.

This.

Set it on hard, sort the songlist by stars, and start working your way up. The 4 star hards are pretty easy.
It helps to map those triple notes to triggers.
Also, general advice for rhythm games is to use your ears as much as your eyes.

Play with me, user!

Sounds gay bruh

Get better songs fag

I play your songs a lot, don't worry, even if I only like a few of them.

Also his birthday is coming up, any song recs? As a vocaloid newfag (started with F2nd last year), Wintry Winds was what convinced me to jump into the fandom and oh boy are most of his songs shit. I did like Threadnation and Tokiwasurebito though.

He has a """"best of""""" album glorious blue or someshit

>Best of compilation
>has fucking Pane Dhiria

I'll check it out anyway, thanks.

If you insist.

>Dat total non-sequintur

Based Migu

>bishie outfit

gross

Guys I suck dick at the game, but I'm having a blast. I'm slowly unlocking the extreme songs. Of the extreme songs I've unlocked most of them rip me a new one, but I have a total blast with the ones that I can somehow manage. I fuck it all up when I get to a part with multiple double, changing double notes. If they're the same kind of double notes I can manage, but alternating ones fug me right up. For example I fuck up in Dance of Many on regular extreme at around 0:56, which is a really small section haven't tried EXextreme yet. Everything else I seem to pretty well perhaps because it's one of the easier extreme songs. Since I still need to unlock most extreme songs, does anyone know of any songs that can help me get used to double notes whether on hard or extreme?

Mitchie M seems to like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=8kX5_69sO8Q

>February 16
>Still no news about DLC 3 and beyond

Starduster and To the End of Infinity come to mind, but I think you'd need to practice on more than just a couple of songs to get the hang of multis

>Dance of Many on regular extreme at around 0:56
Should come naturally with enough practice I guess. Did it a moment ago without any sweat when you mentioned it.

I thought Future Tone flopped in Japan? Or did Sup Forums lied to me again?

How do i get into the series if i only own a PC? Emulators?

Yes.

Yeah, you can emulate the psp games on PC.

I've been really into Continuing Dream as of late.

Kinda makes me want to cry when I see the translated lyrics

Will Animal Fortune Telling ever be added?

>Project DIVA PC
WHAT?!

IA/VT was so damn good

Fan made.

Luka is the best!

>rin chan now
fucking christ it's an endurance test mentally and physically

Not joking, Ai dee has grown on me very hard lately. Mitchie M is a hero.

>Oh
>Oh
>Oh
>Oh

meiko is beautiful and has a lovely singing voice! on the rocks, break it break it, and afterburner are good songs, stop bullying her!

No one's bullying the granny.

>miku
>flopping