Defend a tablet not having a browser

defend a tablet not having a browser

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_&_DSi_Browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do not requre one, and who is to say it will NEVER have a browser. If I want to shitpost on the go, I'll just use my celly.

Because Wii U and 3DS both got hacked through the browser so Nintendo are being babies.

Ah, another 500 post thread where Nintoddlers defend a $300 handheld not having basic features that even the fucking PSP had in 2005. As always, lack of industry-standard features IS a feature when Nintendo does it. I sure am glad I get to carry around a tablet-sized device that doesn't actually do any of the things I can do with a tablet, so I need to also bring a tablet with me. Consolidating devices is for retards, NINTENDO'S ALL ABOUT THE GAMES BABY! The Switch is designed by hardcore gamers, FOR hardcore gamers. Who needs gay gimmicks like web browsers, we've got too many great games to count!

Because its is a video game in first place and you faggots just want a shit excuse to shitpost?

The 3ds didn't launch with a browser either.

>needs a sixth device with a browser
Why tho?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_&_DSi_Browser
We've come a long way in ten years.

On top of that it launches with no games

Can't shitpost using waggle ice cube controllers

>those tiny fucking dpads

What were they thinking?

Original DS didn't had a browser in built.

And 3ds didn't launched with a browser.

Pirates really do ruin everything

Not a dpad

>tfw all this shitposting is actually a mad nintendrone who didn't get to pre-order and is hoping people will all cancel there's so he can have a chance to get one

Okay? That's not my point, you shouldn't say "WELL WHO CARES YOU DON'T NEED A WEB BROWSER ON A HANDHELD ANYWAY" when the others have had them. Why not include a good feature? You don't have to use it, but for it to not be there at all is unacceptable when both of the other 8th gen consoles have them.

>because other consoles have a useless feature, so should this one

>nintendos incompetence really does ruin everything

ftfy

But it isn't useless, you fucking moron. Especially not on a portable device.

Ah, another 500 post thread where sonyggers shitpost about nintendo using every insignificant fact they can scrape from their crusty sphincters, that doesnt get deleted, and is full of sonypony victim complex autism.

I don't remember buying a console to use it for Sup Forums shitposting.

Console browsers are shitty as fuck, Nintendo said that they going put shit like netflix apps later normies care more about that crap than a browser.

Console browsers are shit and it's confirmed they have a stripped down browser applet to cover captive portal sign ins.

how often do people leave the house without their smartphone? Don't tell me you are some third worlder who doesn't have a smartphone with a browser.
Again, who is to say it will never ever ever ever have browser support?

>B B B BBUT THIS OLD ONE HAD THIS USELESS fEATURE SO THIS ONE SHOULD TOO.

Yeah no kiddo, not how it works.
A gaming device is for playing games, not so you can browse plebbit, you autistically screeching maggot

Seems indefensible, but what does that have to do with the Switch, a portable/home gaming system?

Have you never seen a d-pad before in your life? Underage faggot probably thing all dpads look like this round shit.

Isn't that JD from Scrubs? He hasn't aged a year. Good for him!

>too poor to own 2 consoles
>too poor to own a smartphone
>starting shitposting console war threads

Smells like Sonygger

you're right tablets should have browsers. pic unrelated? what does the switch have to do with anything?

It might get Chrome and Firefox support seeing as how it will have Netflix.

Sonyponies need to create atleast 2 wintendo shitpost threads and one NEVER EVER PKEKS thread per hour to distract them from the fact that its been 5 years and PS4 still has no games.

Seriously, are you retarded? Why would you advocate for LESS features? I doubt I would use it in place of my phone, but why not give me the option in the offchance I left my phone in my bag and I want to browse the web in bed with the tablet I'm currently using?
>A gaming device is for playing games
Switch has no games. Not an argument, drone. The Switch has a fucking happy meal IR scanner in the controller, yet it can't have a web browser because "HURR DURR ONLY GAMES ON MY TABLET"?

>W-WHO CARES?!!!!! A CONSOLE IT'S FOR PLAYING GAMES!!!!! BASED NINTENDO!!!
>no good games announced though

Xbone didnt launch with a browser either
psp didnt get a browser until people started using the wipeout trick to browse with it. even then it was slow as fuck.

Why does something you're not going to buy make you so mad?

Is it autism?

so all the games in your pic are bad, then?

you have a smartphone

>typical tablet with a web browser costs $300
>typical game console costs $300
>b-b-but why does switch not have all the features of a game console AND a tablet for $300?

>he browses Sup Forums from his ps3

>Mario/Xenoblade/Fire emblem
Thanks for pinpointing the exact reasons I want this console.

I'm pretty sure the only time anyone uses a browser on a console or handheld is to hack it, makes sense they'd leave it out.

>A huge corporation that has billions of dollars is so salty about getting hacked that they would rather cut themselves just to make sure it's slightly harder to hack their console this time.

lol Why are japs so absolutely retarded when it comes to their stuff? They literally can't stand any kind of deviation from what they want to happen.

>this thread again
>browser is coming later
k. y. s.

You just but in the summer of 2010 my PC died and for 2 months all I had was my PS3.

It has a web browser, music, video, and most importantly supports a keyboard and mouse. I doubt most people even know the mouse works in the PS3 web browser, but I lasted awhile with it.

>having a web browser means having all the features of a tablet
>a fucking web browser somehow raises the price beyond $300
Posted from my PS4

I don't remember Nintendo announcing proprietary memory cards.

A browser is superfluous, its a video game not a shitty android tablet.

yes

>browser on a console
>becomes outdated within 2 months
I don't remember the 360 having a browser, or if it even got one towards the end of its life.

That's exactly why people are unironically upset about it. Same reason Denuvo is a notorious DRM even though it's the least intrusive DRM in a long time.

Meanwhile Sony did this years ago.

>this whole post
Not an argument.

It's getting a browser later. You lose, shitposter

>PS4
Way to out yourself sonygger.

>Nintendo's incompetence ruins everything

And btw, fucktards, the browser only allowed access to Homebrew, not piracy. You could play on a few emulators at not full speed but not full games. It was fuckups in their setup that screwed them over like HAVING THE SYSTEM ITSELF VALIDATE WHETHER YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SHIT FROM THEIR SERVERS (tickets)

I said the same thing back then and pro tip: They're both jap companies.

>too autistic to understand a joke
Sasuga damage-controlling drone.

>allowed access to Homebrew, not piracy
That's like saying people use torrents for linux distros.

literally me

It's a button in the shape of a plus sign user.

I read that as "weeb" browser at first, fuck.

>I-I WAS KIDDING, Y-YOU'RE AUTISTIC
You should've just not replied at all, retard.

PSP isn't a tablet

They were thinking people were smart of enough to not think that tiny button was a d-pad. Because, it's a start button

I'm not even sure if my Vita has a web browser. I assume it does, but it's not like I even used it.

I did use the 3ds browser to inject Pokemons and hack it, so there goes that method I suppose

holy shit, you're a such an angry fanboy you can't even notice the joke.

take a break from this place dude.

Not an argument

Switch isn't a tablet with this logic, by the by.

Tickets have to be explicitly signed per system. What you're thinking of is the encrypted content data they store on a CDN.

Yeah it is.

>now samefagging
Again, you really shouldn't even try. There's no saving face. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

>not an argument
not an argument.

seek help, brother.

>WE ARE ALL ABOUT THE GAMES
>has no games
Neo nintendo is funny

yeah i know

You use the browser to run henkaku.
You're telling me you don't have your Vita tricked out with free games and emulators?

>This samefag
N-not an argument!

>Because its is a video game in first place

More like toys and gimmicks in first place

I'm not the one needing help, sonygger.

Not an argument.

>bloatware is GOOD
kys fagl0rd

Someone put a lot of effort into that image. They better have been paid well by Sony. No one would do this for free right?

It doesn't matter. It has all the features of a $300 console plus a few of the features of a tablet. You are complaining that it doesn't have even more tablet features like a web browser while still costing $300. That's idiotic.

Not an argument

>all the features of a $300 console
besides, you know, games

Even $300 consoles have web browsers. The Wii U had a web browser.

No

>PSP

>Has games

>Can be plugged into TV

>Can use external controllers

>Has web browser

>Has basic apps right out of the box

>Released 13 years ago

Really makes you think.

Who the hell browses the internet on a tablet anymore? Everyone has a smartphone now.

you literally can't

>Using it at home
Oh look you have your computer, which has better internet browsers than any console
>Using it elsewhere
Oh look you have your phone, which doesn't even need wifi
You're just looking for shit to complain about, would you even use a Switch browser if one was available?

it's about a premium product not having features because of laziness

the last console had it, removing features is not ok

removing features isn't ok.

>psp
>games

It has 3 worthwhile games at best.

The emulators are neat though.

No really, you couldn't pirate using only Browserhax. It took other exploits.

why would you want to pull out your phone when there is a tablet right on your lap? it makes more sense to just use a browser on the switch. i seriously dont understand how you coould defend this

wow, it's like, you can't use a gaming console, just for gaming, and that every gaming console needs one...

If that feature is completely redundant, its a good thing.

Removing features under any circumstance on a premium product is objectively not ok.

They needed to fit a C-stick in some way, user.

no

You need a web browser to connect to many wifi portals at schools or hotels.

>defend a tablet not having a browser

Why would a gaming console need a web browser?

Already have

>laptop
>PC
>phone w/ web app

So having a console with an unnecessary option is just silly.

>The emulators are neat though.

It's kind of ironic that the PSP is pretty much the perfect Nintendo Handheld.