What other games does the Wii U have?

What other games does the Wii U have?

Dong Freeze

Smash Brothers
Mario Kart
Mario Party
Donkey Kong Country
Star Fox

The House of the Dead 2, 3, and Overkill, but those are on the Wii as well.

Xenoblade
Wonderful 101

hyrule warriors

Super Mario 3D World
Paper Mario Colour Splash
Super Mario Maker
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
Breath of the Wild (Next month)
ZombiU
Nintendo Land
Earthbound Beginnings

Mommy....

It's "Mummy" you American English pleb.

XenobladeX. And that's about it.

What was that one anime looking ruins exploration co-op game? Did I imagine that? Was that for the Wii U?

Xenoblade, W101, Pokken, Splatoon, and Mario Maker are my personal favorites

A comfy little console all in all

I just beat Bayonetta 2, shit was cash, the ending's not as good as the first, features and overall design are so much fucking better.

Difficulty I'm torn on. 2 was mostly easier. Super mode and no penalties for items come to mind, but the game was so hair-tearingly frustrating on ultimate climax mode (and hard for people who didn't practice or look anything up) or whatever in the first that it stopped being fun - this way I think it's still challenging, but not so intimidating or ball-busting that it makes you quit altogether before you've sampled what a meaty game it is.

Really 2 >= 1, but they're so fucking close.

This is now a Bayonetta 2/General Platinum Games thread.

Lost Reavers, from what I heard it blows.

So stagnant and average?

You're right. My mistake. Do whatever this thread was about before.

This. It's basically a 10x shittier Let it Die, but with Co-Op and I don't even like Let it Die that much

I like Platinum games and all, but they're all just so easy and slow compared to the best parts of DMC3 still.

There's little that's more boring than discussing platinum-tier games as they've been lately.

The W101 is a wild ride, and such a departure/ it's own animal that it's kinda hard to compare it's gameplay directly DMC, or at least, to fault it for speed - difficulty.

Bayonetta on anything above hard, in the hands of a skilled player feels just as good and stylish as DMC3.

That said those and B2 are the only straight-up Platinum Games I've played, so my frame of reference is pretty narrow

Vanquish and W101 are the obvious exceptions, but Bayonetta is not fun to simply replay after finishing NSIC and really isn't hard with how Platinum Engine's dodge works. The tarot thing in 2 is a really good idea and done well, but not enough to bring me back all the time.