Fire Emblem Heroes

Don't go spreading disgusting rumors now.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-LkEPOJuCFfYK8v0IXTbu8KCHHO7D70uFJMpcQ9lTPw/preview).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obligatory blue butt

I want to be her Marth

Best Daughteru, Slayer of Low HP and Buffed Foes, Mistress of Headpats, She of The Broken AOE Heal.

Discount FeMU when?

Only true tacticians may use her

Dumb flapposter

Corndog sure used her.

My Nino is -ATK +SPD, is she salvageable?

>Opened a summoning for new characters
>1 green, turned out to be a 3* shitter
>4 fucking reds
>already have 5* reds and want to diversify
>open again
>not a single blue, but a decent mix
>open them all as to not waste more orbs
>no 5*

this shit is starting to get real frustrating m8's

How do I use Nino better?

does she function well as a 4 star or does she have to be 5 to be viable

Sometimes you just need to opt out and take the 5 Orb loss. Better than 20 being blown out on stuff you don't need.

So 2 questions about Olivia.
>How the fuck do I train her? Use the level up function?
>Is she viable as 3 star or should I hold off until I get a better one.

Use her to nuke robin and drag back reds/greens into the range of your reds/blues

and don't get hit

Whittle enemies down to

Okay fuck Takumi. How do I counter this little faggot?

fucking kek

yes. She actually does just fine against tower mooks. It's especially nice if you can find a healing to wail against for at the lower levels

she's arena-ready at 4 stars. Could still use her 3* variant, though maybe you'd pay for it in advanced. I raised mine from 2 to 4 and I've been doing much better there.

How is my team?

>Robin
>Buffed up Brave attacker on the offensive
>But mostly Robin since he can actually take a hit.

how do u get exp in the game when ever i kill an enemy sometimes i get no xp

*if you can find a healer to wail against at the lower levels

>4 days left
>only 37 places from losing a rank
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>that score

shit son. What's your actual team?

>Not using Jagen in the lead to bait people hard

Does Azura have max strength in here too?

>he let someone die
step it up

So if I have this right, the NA translation makes Ephraim go "How dare people spread rumors that I creampie my sister!" while the original JP script has him go "Oh, people think I creampie my sister, whatever." Is that right?

Give me your Lucina and I'll give a fair analysis.

Seriously all I have are 4 star mediocre Eliwood, wet paper towel Hana and molasses Hinata.

someone explain to me why she's so high ranked. I got her and she seems unremarkable.

I didn't, the issue is that Olivia doesn't have much "value" in scores.

>only 5* is lucina
>just do okay
>roll taco and tittyninja
>destroy arena niggers all day

I almost feel bad about it. Almost.

>rolled for the first time today to try and get Hector, Seliph, and Ephraim
>Ended up getting Seliph, Ephraim, Thraja, Robin, and Corrin 5*s

huh

Huh. I didn't realize that a hero's rating had an affect what score you get. I thought the score you got depended on what the other team had.

Siegmund was one cool dude. It's a bit sad that Siegfried grabs all the spotlight.

Catria or Femui?

I'm running Maria, Lyn, Cecilia, and Femui right now.

+6 def on attack, almost guaranteeing her survival, then -7 attack to enemy afterwards, rendering them harmless to the rest of your team.

more like lacticions

Thanks guys, I'll get to working on the grind

Step it up fampei.

The factors that matter include the enemy team, not letting anyone die, and your own team members. Level 40 5 stars will let you earn more points than using weaker characters.

Catria. Her art is top tier. FeMui's art looks like it was drawn by me.

so is that ranking moby dick territory or what?

I didn't, actually. I think what I've got is the max for Camilla, 4* Robin, and a sub-twenty Olivia. did I let Olivia die once? I honestly can't remember. Think that was previous run

Falchion killer. Marth and Lucina are everywhere. Pairs well with dragons for that reason

>Lucina, taku, tittyninja
just add olivia to your party and laugh as the feathers roll in. Only way you could improve that is by maybe adding a blue mage

it's the stat total. For this reason it's literally impossible to break into whale territory because they're getting more points with their +10 bullshit

Neat. I haven't seen much of those first two. Interesting comp

Yeah, but how does she compliment the rest of my team gameplay-wise?

Anyway I can get a higher score?

I had no deaths and all advance battles.

>tfw too lazy to retry a TT level/waste stamina and just use a Light's Blessing when the character you're training dies

When #FE?

shit replied to the wrong post

The score range is determined by your team's stat total. For this reason it's literally impossible to break into whale territory because they're getting more points with their +10 bullshit

How much do you think I could I get for this account? Will have 20 orbs by tonight and currently 3.7k feathers.

bonus characters

I dont know FE lore, why does Cherche say LUNCH TIME MINERVA
But Minerva is a different character

I fused my two four star robins, if I promote him will he lose the bonus? :/

Cherche named her wyvern after that Minerva actually, it's implied in Awakening and confirmed in some DLC.

Her wyvern is named Minerva.

She named her wyvern Minerva. It's an shout-out in Awakening referencing the actual wyvern rider Minerva.

You did that with 3 reds? Nice.

that's an excellent account. Probably a lot if you do it right. Market it as being top-tier for arena (could use this as a reference: docs.google.com/document/d/1-LkEPOJuCFfYK8v0IXTbu8KCHHO7D70uFJMpcQ9lTPw/preview). Also mention how Lucina and Marth are now super rare now with the banner change. I've got no idea where you'd sell it, though.

IT have the Fire Emblem itself, Fire Emblem Characters, Fire Emblem Skills.the Fire Emblem theme,the final boss is fucking Medeus and it got 2 Fire Emblem Cipher sets.

Explain me why isn't Fire Emblem

yeh

Pretty sure the game says all bonuses are lost on promotion.

>FeMui's art looks like it was drawn by me
You're pretty good then. Far from perfect, but damn. I congratulate your skill user.

>Thinks monsters are cute
>Treats her carnivirous winged lizard like its a puppy
>Crazy Bitch On-Off switch

Why is Cherche so god damn lovable?

She'd be one of the better Awakening girls if that fucking lizard wasn't a big part of most of her supports.

Oy vey ganash. Spend orbs to get'm back, goyim

If theres anyone who has a dragon dildo its her

We posting Arena scores? I let about 3 people die like retards.

What green/s complement Takumi/Leo/(Catria or Abel)? And of my blues (Robin, Catria and Abel), which should I get to 5* first?

>No Takumi
>No Hector
>No Lyn
>Neither of the dragon lolis
>Robin dropped at 4 stars
>Only have a Hawkeye at 5 stars
Why does this game hate me?

>tfw got a Hector+Takumi+Lyn in my first couple of rolls
>Still can't roll a good 4th and have to do arena 3v4 because my last slot is shit

>tfw I don't care for any of those except for Robin
>tfw the one character I actually want that's high up is Azura

I'm out of free orbs, this was my last roll before I have to rely on drip and events. This is my third seliph. Should I fuse him too? Or get the feathers?

Honest question. How much money have you spent on the game?

Well, aren't you a lucky fucker? Meanwhile, I've probably rolled about 4 each if Reigh and Stahl. I even got 2 Reighs in one sommoning series.

Save him, fuse if he has a good stat spread. Feathers aren't THAT rare to turn a 5* into glue, especially for some bitch tier 1k feathers.

15 in total. First 12 was an impulse buy for orbs that didn't net jack, 3 for finishing up a set of 20 orbs. Only 5* pulled so far was Caeda, Sakura, Julia and another fucking Sakura

Sorry, 16 in total. Forgot 12.99 USD was the actual price.

>Four 5* for 15 bucks
>Have spent nearly 30 myself
>Only the guaranteed 5* from the beginning

Its just tempting, as I really don't need another seliph (almost all of my 5* are red swords), and I've got a lot of good silvers that could use a promotion, like Cordelia, and Femui.

Does anyone have that text saved from last night with Ephraim trying to defend himself from those rumors?

I love titties onee-chan

>not having a well balanced army instead of relying on 5 stars
Do you even strategy Sup Forums?

You and me both nigga

I don't think we can keep our ranks, better try for a better score in the next 3 tries

Olivia's face in the corner makes that.

>not having a well balanced team of 5* units
It's like you don't even want to tip the scales.

Ok, who among these 3 should get the five star treatment?
>Robin
>Raven
>Effie
Robin is obviously the most "meta" choice cause of anti takumeme, but the other two put in crazy work already so I feel like amping one of them up \more will turn them into a monster.

Robin > Effie >>> Raven

It's probably not possible now with the banner change but it took me multiple hundreds of re-rolls to get that lineup. It's not hard to do, just takes time and luck.

Id say Robin and Effie is the second best choice. It really depends on the rest of your team, though.

I have shot luck user and don't want to spend money

Why does no one fight me? Are people really that scared of Alfonse?

just use olivia. Double taco nukes

>Implying the Lizard is the problem

No, the issue is you get lumped with a son so annoying and pathetic that even his mother gets sick of his shit. He calls you by your first name even.

And what's his great plan? Take his waifu and live a hunter gatherer life in some random valley his wyvern doesn't even care about (See: Cherche's Minerva is happy wherever she is)

They're fighting you and winning. Defense only shows up when your team wins.

>Why does no one fight me?
>Are people really that scared of Alfonse?

user...

>user, my younger self has been walking funny all morning, do you know anything about that?

user, I...

I want to fuck Tiki hard enough that she'll have to sleep it off for 3000 years.