Its been 5 1/2 years since he last messaged user

>its been 5 1/2 years since he last messaged user

Where do you think soulbro is now, Sup Forums? Does he have a new life? Is he at peace?

probably dead

I hope he killed many enemies of the country

F

;_;7

he's trying to get his pilots license with his friends in florida

Why am i such an empty person

I just spent 20 minutes typing on my phone a hundred games ive beaten

Probably more

Just so I can be proud of myself and fill the void

I'm proud of you partner

>Where do you think soulbro is now, Sup Forums?
Not existing because it's more than likely a made-up story.

this

>dont log in for a while
>forget login info
>didnt have that many games anyway
>the ones i did have i dont really want to play again
>make a new steam account
>find out some fag on Sup Forums has been crying about me thinking i died or some shit
>thank fuck he doesnt have my contact info, hed probably try to find out where i live

he dodged a bullet desu

If it makes you feel any better most people are just as empty as you. Being fulfilled is a extremely difficult.

Its different. Most of the time I spend is planning on what I should do next to achieve my goals. That means studying/coding/playing hardcore but I know deep down I will never be satisfied. I also cant feel anything for anybody, the last time a human gave me emotions was 4 years ago. Thats why I cant get into women at all. I like vaginas but women to me just arent worthwhile because they are shallow beings.

Sorry, im bored.

How often do you get out m8?

Nah I know the feeling, it seems to be the biggest side effect Sup Forums has a person is making them emotionally dead.

Just because you believe you will never be satisfied doesn't mean you shouldn't stop trying to be.

Libyan here living in Benghazi
AMA

hows pepsi street

how soon do you think youre going to die for an ideal you probably dont share or didnt come to share on your own?

The day he replies will be glorious

there's nothing wrong with putting effort into a post.
if you're concerned about fufillment, put yourself out there. for me it was joining a church group, might be for you too, or something else.

I get out often. Im not a basement dweller. I dont know about you, though, but I always have that urge inside me to deny going out like "id rather stay inside and do nothing."

It doesnt help that I am so poor that sometimes even when I want I cant go out.

Honestly, I was always like this. But2 years from now its gotten worse. Im not whining, maybe its a part of growing up.

Thanks, friend. I dont know if it would do me well a church group. I am a fairly cold person to those I dont know. And I have no idea on how I should join a church group. Do they take anybody?

I know you're memeing, but desu I doubt a middle eastern that talked the way he did doesn't have the same jaded NEETsperg approach to people you spent time with that you and a lot of Sup Forums does.

a middle eastern living in a warzone country probably had more things on his mind than some fucking user he played cs with

I was kinda distant before the group i joined, but i got opened the fuck up real good, and it felt good.
Unless theyre hardcore catholic, they wont say no to you. College ministries are especially warm and welcoming, and given the age and how they interact compared to a traditional church, theyll be able to connect with you better, and want to make an effort to get to know you.

Also about joining, just look up "campus ministries in (your city)" and start going. Tell the pastor upfront what your intentions are, that youre looking for emotional fufillment n all, and dont know where to start.

>Im not a basement dweller. I dont know about you

I wish, but no. I'm involved in a lot but I come here to blow off steam.

I'm also poor, but you gotta fight that "id rather stay inside and do nothing" feeling or you will be even more unfullfilled

how you holding up, Sup Forums?

You guys are good people,thank you for your kind words.

Hope you fare well.

He did what he had to, user. Be at peace shitskin bro.

;_;7

I feel like I'm wasting time playing vidya games that aren't competitive or don't have a future, and feel like I only have one more realistic shot to start some dinky esports charade before progressing with real life. I feel like the only games I've ruly loved was SC2 back in WoL, where I'm not sure if I want to go back, and Melee, but it's simply impossible to catch up at this point.

Other than dumb vidya stuff though, I'm pretty great.

rip too all those who died before the great meme age

True, but in wartime you gotta hang on you every bit of solace and escape you can get. He wouldnt dismiss so casually something he cherished in troubled times, even as mundane as shitting around with some amerifat on tf2.

Hopefully he died a warrior's death.

F

Fffffffffffffffff

Fffffffffffffffff
F

F

Same to you, user.

I feel the same way user, sometimes I feel it's my own fault for not going out clubbing or whatever the fuck, what's the point to it all? I've been hurt by many, and sometimes si feel it's not worth the effort to better myself.

To be honest i'm kind of drunk, not in the LMAO IM SO WADTED OMG XD Way. I'm just drunk, So I might not make much sense. Also its muy bday and IM eating cake which would be cool if it wasn't ruining my diet, fuck.

I'm fine I guess. Just don't know where the fuck I'm going and how I'm going to get there.

Happy Birthday user.

Reminder that this is 100% Hillary Clinton's fault.

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

Pretty much that alongside her sycophants at the DNC. Even worse, these fuckers haven't learned their lessons with rumors of running Tim Cain for 2020 or even running the dumb bitch again.

Happy Birthday user

If it helps, I also feel a bit down on my birthdays, but now everytime I do Ill remember you, and know that Im not alone.

May you find peace

May we find solace in the fact that even if se feel lonely we will never be truly alone, user, thank you.

fucking ditto

That reminds me. One of the people killed in the Benghazi incident was an avid EVE Online player. Apparently the last thing he typed out was something along the lines of 'FUCK, GUNFIRE' before logging off.

Should be happy that I live a modest middle class life with a desk job at a gigantic company, but I still feel empty at the end of the day and there's nothing really meaningful to look forward to.

Not having a social life doesn't help either.

>Not having a social life doesn't help either.
Fix that first then. You don't need to have 20 friends, you just need a few people you can rely on.

It's too late user.

The more you go on without a social life, the more "You never did that?" builds up and the less you're inclined to socialize.

Lie then who cares

20, trying to land a good career, nothing fancy just to keep the vices at bay, good amount of friends and recently met a 7/10 cosplayer at a con that is interested in me, it's alright won't complain, worst part right now I guess is that I am balding and kinda uneasy about losing my wizardry

what's talking to girls like?

I'm 19 and still haven't spoken to one.

>Cosplayer
Not trying to be a party popper, but procced with caution user, you and me know how batshit insane /cgl/ can get, also I'm speaking from experience.

dunno about the rest of the world but for me talking to girls is pretty boring m8, the only thrill and excitement I get out of a conversation with a girl is when I am seeing some progress to get into her pants, most of the time is talking to wall, sometimes the wall is really cheerful or something as a fucking bitch, the only good conversations I had with girls where with my friends girlfriend mostly because I can't fuck her her so the mind is more clear, once I was with a girl and I shit you not we spend almost 3 hours in a bench about she talking me about her boring life and me feigning interest
I also have heard the stories and this girl seems pretty lunny but fuck m8 she was cosplaying as my waifu, can't discard the possible opportunity of fucking some wench cosplaying my waifu, I'm desperate dude, can't waste this oportunity

I kinda wish some girl would drone on to me for hours on end.

Maybe i'm just sadistic.

>fuck m8 she was cosplaying as my waifu, can't discard the possible opportunity of fucking some wench cosplaying my waifu
I hope to God I never see anyone cosplaying my waifu, lest I think like this.
Christ how scary.

Career going well. Definitely can survive. Forgot how to live.

Just don't get too attached to this person if you notice that she might be fucking crazy. Just looking out for you user, whoever said that It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all is a fucking fag and I'm sure he didn't know shit.

I don't know. I got on anti-depressants a few months ago and for the most part everything is clearer but my best friend says this girl I'm interested in is likely leading me on.
I'm terrified either way because I'll either be heartbroken or I'll have a relationship and and literally all I've done for two decades is play vidya, watch anime and be depressed

Yeah I have the itch I'm gonna end up losing my dick or something but strangely I can't back up either, it's a strange feeling my friend

my adderall isn't free anymore, so i'm failing college

life really sucks, man

>Being fulfilled is a extremely difficult.
Not really. You just have to be satisfied with what you have.

Why everyone still using RPG-7?

Loads of them produced
Cheap
People have been using them for a while so easiest to train militia/soldiers with
Still works to some degree (IIRC Abrams just shrug off RPG-7s but they'll do in a SVIBED or Humvee)

user, it might sound weird coming from another idiot from Sup Forums, but I believe it's time for you to change, I'm not saying it's time to "le epic grow up and quit le vidya XD" oir whatever the fuck, but it's time to make an extra effort and reach out from your comfort zone to try new things, you might play less vidya and watch less anime, but in the end you'll try out new experiences that might help you feel fulfilled. Just make sure to not focus all your time on one thing because that's the thing that fucks everyone at the end, in spicland where I live, we have this saying: not all the money nor all the love, make sure not to give 100% of yourself to anything, otherwise if things go south you'll end up all fucked up, I'm taliking from experience.

Same goes to you, I know that losing your wizardly might sound bad because you'll end up missing out on an epic meme, but that's what life it's about, you can't eat the cake and have it most times. And let's be honest who gives a fuck if you aren't a life sized meme?

asked a girl out for the first time in my life

she said yes

kept trying to set up a date for like two weeks

she was always "busy"

eventually said she didn't want to go out, was only being nice and couldn't say no to my face.

fucking depressed me to no end. i was so excited to finally do something new instead of playing vidya all day. fuck this, never asking a girl out again. even yes means no apparently.

What do you mean by "trying to set up"? where you all beta, "uh so where do you want to go hehehehe?" because that's a ticket to the fuck off zone.

>5 1/2
Decimals are hard

what about the story was so unbelievable that it had to be made up?

Gets me every time

atleast post the full thing.

she sounds like a bitch, bullet dodged.