youtube.com/watch?v=SyPggk6x310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah

I'd fuck her. Cora too.

When the fuck we getting more gameplay?

I WANT TO

PUT MY WEEWEE

IN THE PEEBEE

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Listen here
while I make it clear
I can't believe you can't see what we see here

Press event happened today, and Shinobi said we're supposed to get a 15 minute gameplay segment at the end of the week.

So soon.

I don't know why, but she's grown on me so much lately. Also judging by her voice actress video, it kinda seems like she's Sera, if Sera were written better and didn't talk like a retard.

>"PEEBEE" sounds like "PAJEET"

Brava Manveer. Brava!

I wanna put my pee in her vajee.

Was her face model John C. Reilly?

PEEPOO

Well what? I've seen male characters that were so much more handsome than the dude you posted, no homo.

SOMEBODY

What the fuck is that thing?

Asari are garbage.
Let me fuck a Turian, Krogan or a Salarian, I want to prove the power of humanity with my cock.

Why does she have hairy eyebrows? Asari don't have hair.

ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS ANIME

How big is your mating tube?

It's called artistic integrity, shitlord.
Entitled much?
Ugh

The first Mass Effect was an RPG with high aspirations but fell short technically. Still, presented the most interesting world of the bunch.

Mass Effect 2 was much better technically but completely shit the bed otherwise. Higher production quality but story, plot progression, level design etc. Were crap.

Mass Effect 3 was a nice mix of the technical aspect of ME2 with the story from the first game. Until the end it's overall the best Mass Effect.

As long as this one remembers its an RPG and not a shooting gallery it will be fine. But I don't know who's even left in Bioware's dev team with effective game vision.

Bad shoop. Asari don't have eye brows

One of the devs said it as a human trait that got passed on by her ancestor.

Someone on Twitter asked him how that was possible since Humans had only made contact 40 years or so first.

The dev then said it was a recessive trait.

No one mentioned that when Asari breed they just provide two sets of the parents DNA and make slight alterations to one set. Not ass pull shit like eyebrows.

She reminds me of a due.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyPggk6x310

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if Bioware could make good games.

>Haven't played a Mass Effect game in years
>Even I remember the conversation with that one chick in Illium where she says that Asari don't take any genetic material during mating
Hire me, Bioware.

It's fucked that if you look at the executive team overseeing the game, this is all literally that changed. Casey Hudson remained Director, Preston Watamaniuk remained the Designer, same programmers, same artists.

Fuck you Mac.

She honestly doesn't look that bad. I would actively pursue then have unprotected vaginal sex with her with full intention of cumming inside.

Even personality-wise she seems to just be a less crass and more sane Sera. It's totally fine if Bioware wants to have autistic representation in their games.

If the writers can't even follow their own canon this piece of shit game is going to get torn to pieces by fans.
Looking forward to it.

Adding on to this, holy shit Andromeda is fucked. Mac Walters is the Director! This is gonna be Tortanic 2

Asari don't have vaginas, just boipussi.

How did they get Andy Serkis for the role?

>tfw you never got to follow up on that single mating offer you got from Grunt's side quest in me2

>Hire me, Bioware.
What's your skin color and sexual orientation?
If it contains and variation of Caucasian and straight you have no chance.

While my sister really likes all three games, I could never get too far in Mass Effect 1. First time I didn't even finish the first mission and the second time I dropped it in Citadel. It's not that I thought the game was particularly bad I just felt so uninterested that I forgot to play it. The whole thing was kind of meh, including gameplay, dialogues, characters and interface. I've read my share of books but I couldn't even force myself to go through the most of Codex entries.

Make that turd shine Bioware.

I'm gonna laugh SO hard at Sup Forums when this gets 10/10s across the board and sells millions of copies.

But the Banshee model clearly has some kind of vagina.
Also Liara states that Asari have a sex organ called an "Azure".

Why? Sup Forums doesn't care. They're just meme machines living for the moment.

So you can customize the faces of your squad mates?

That's just where the reapers tore the big girthy tube off. Azure is the taint.

What a ridiculously retarded thing to say. Everyone knows it will, just the the rest of their games have. That says NOTHING about quality and never has.

Everyone here expects it to get 10/10 IGN because that's what they pay them for, you dumb tool. The only thing there is to laugh about is the state of gaming journalism because that's how it always goes.

We know it's going to get high scores and sell millions.
It's still going to be shit though, DA:Cisquisition won awards, top scores and was dreadful but with a marketing team like EA it doesn't matter.

It's not going to get fixed, it's an issue that's been around since ME1. The top half of character's faces just don't animate well, the most you get is a flick of the eyebrows. As a result you get things like Sheploo having the exact same expression when he's pointing a gun to somebody's head as he does when he's saying his final goodbye to the woman he loves. Sometimes they manage to do it well, but in 99% of instances the only thing moving on a character's face during dialogue or a cutscene is their mouth and the occasional blink.

Combined with the godawful animations Bioware are known for, like that massively overused one from 2 where Shepard flicks his non-existant hair like a sassy fat black woman, and it's really hard ot take anything in these games seriously.

Well of course it's going to get 9s and 10s. If a review site ever wants a free copy of any EA game they have to give it a good review. I mean 3 got em, shit even da2 got good fucking reviews from the "professionals"

Hello Curry Thunder.
Did you bring your tablet with you to the designated street so you could shitpost while you shit?

So what kind of exciting new planet environments, alien species and fauna are Bioware introducing in this game?

I'm expecting completely ethical and honest reviews!
Signed, Chad from Chad.

Why are you guys shitting on one of the most evocative and emotional series in gaming?

Why are they going with this modern "lets make everything as ugly as possible" approach?

Biodrones can't handle anything resembling attractive people.

Because it triggers the sjws if you don't

Oh fuck me, what was even the point of this potato face again?

The Reapers aren't the problem anymore. Kids are. Damn kids playing around with cocks.

That's real fucking disgusting.
I am ashamed I have to share this planet with people like that.

Felicia Day was too expensive.

Bioware thinks "quirks" means endless Joss Whedon quipping and taking it up the ass.
Bioware thinks "flaws" means being an annoying sack of shit.
Bioware thinks "oddities" means being born deformed.

It's stupid and I don't like it. The fact that landwhales and nu-males buy it no matter what makes me despair, because it shows Bioware and EA that they can keep lowering the bar more every time and it won't matter.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

She just looks like she's about to quip

Nah, she was probably pestering Bioware to put her in it but they probably told her that elves don't exist in the ME universe yet

Why did they make a child's body and out an adults head on it?
What is this bold new approach?

Why the armor so shitty tho

I'm tired of your disingenuous assertions.

>tfw youve become so suckered by infantilism that it seeps into your designs

if you guys would actually just resize the guys heads to match proportionally, youd see he's literally a midget

pic related, i wanted to post it days ago but i was banned for triggering the mods

Anatomy and proportions should not be that fucking hard for an art/3d team, that's not how a body looks

ME2 best ME. Sure main story didn't go anywhere but you got to know some folks and swoon over your bleuberry cupcake waifu. 10/10

PeeBee PooBoo!

Looks better in the original proportions.

Need to tone down the laugh lines and the cleft chin.

artistic
integrity

>shooping out pieces of his armor
This is the original.

Pee Bee II: Electric Peepooboo

It is, on the left side.
I didn't touch anything on the right.

His head/face was proportionally matched against Sheps.

This made a NuMale of 143cm, with boots on.
Yes, he literally is midget.

Is this Bioware dev wearing a fedora?

Glad to see someone supporting Bioware's new game!
Signed, Olivia from Bolivia.

THIS IS EPIC

EPIC FOR THE WIN

This is why I love our community!

Signed, Mike from North Korea

Was Bioware really so afraid of white men being able to identify with the bald space marine with extreme schizophrenia that they had to make his replacement a tiny little Hispanic-looking dwarf?

>Until the end it's overall the best Mass Effect.
yeah no.

I'd play the shit out of a space opera game with Jimmy Carr.

Wasn't Shepard already non-white model?

They sound nothing alike you autist

>But remember, those faces are customizable, not just actor scans

Does this mean we can edit the Scott/Sara default faces? I feel like Scott is almost acceptable but I want him to look manlier.

Seriously?

The game could get GotY and it wouldn't change any of the things Sup Forums has brought up about it.
They're completely different issues.
Besides this is a Bioware game backed by EA, of course it's going to get good reviews, EA might buy another GotY nomination once again.

>remembering all the gaping retarded plot holes in me3

Yes

Yes, EA span the fan backlash as a positive to shill harder.

Praise the fucking lord.

If only I could've done this in ME3 with femshep

Mass Effect 2's level design was fine and it had a good story, it's just that it was, tonally, completely different from 1 and 3. It becomes like a Fast and Furious movie, where the focus is more on the characters rather than what their main goal. The threat doesn't seem that large or looming and this shows in the enemies you face. The vast majority are just mercs and robots, not the real threat. It's almost a bit relaxed.