The great debate

The great debate

Not really, this isn't even up for discussion because obviously it's

Zelda OOS>Zelda OOA>Zelda Link's Awakening DX>Power Gap>Link the Minish Cap

Seasons > Awakening > Minish > Ages.

I like Link's Awakening the most by a significant margin. There are things I like about OoS a lot, but the game is a chore. Getting around the map can get real tedious, and the Subrosia sections make it even worse. I remember liking the dungeons but to this day I've never completed Seasons and I've never played Ages because I wanted to complete one before starting the other. Maybe I just need to sit down with it again.

Minish Cap is alright. I don't feel strongly about it.

>Seasons is greater than Ages
in your fucking dreams

Minish Cap is the best quality wise but is too short. Oracle games drag on a bit too much.
Links Awakening is the simplest and easiest.

Minish Cap >nostalgiafaggotry

>He actually preferred Ages over Seasons

You're in a small group of people

from my own experience, Link's awakening is the best, following with seasons/ages.

Currently playing minish

No contest

Links Awakening is the comfiest

Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass are actually the most GARBAGE Zelda games I have ever played, I'd rank them as the worst two in the series.

The Oracle games > Awakening > Minish Cap
Make note that I love really Minish Cap.

It doesn't matter if you prefer Link's Awakening or the Oracles, because Minish Cap is at the absolute bottom either way.

>posting the inferior tree
:^)

>his waifu is a tree
Talk about a tree hugger you fucking hippie son of a bitch.

Those are the DS ones, not the GB ones.

This is actually the most GARBAGE opinion I have ever seen, I'd rank it as the worst I have ever seen.

Why did they make the shield mapped to a different button in all of these anyways? It just makes it mostly cumbersome to use in most cases if you even use it at all.

link's awakening without a doubt
it's overworld and dungeons are way better than the oracle games

Phantom Hourglass might've been decent if you didn't have to redo everything in the temple of the ocean king every damn time.

Minish > LA > Oracles

Haven't played Minish Cap yet but I liked the other three about the same. I did Seasons->Ages, then LADX. Seasons had best overworld (Holodrum is my favorite 2D Zelda overworld overall), Ages had best dungeons, LA had best music and actually had a bow.

I agree. I don't mind the controls at all; it's the way the games are structured that annoy me.

>He liked Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks

How can someone have such shit taste?

I don't think they're especially good, but you can't call them the absolute worst when skyward sword exists.

>He thinks Skyward Sword was worse than Phantom Hourglass and Spirt Tracks

My god, just stop.....just stop. Skyward Sword was WAY more fun than those games, way more.

ALBW is best handheld Zelda.

OoA=OoS
They're both fucking great

This is false, you are wrong

i liked minish cap the best, it had goat music

this

Phantom Hourglass was fun. Spirit Tracks wasn't. Skyward sword ranks between them.

Take off your blinders. ALBW only seems good because it was the first Zelda in over a decade to not completely suck dick.

Link's Awakening = Oracle of Ages > Minish Cap > Oracle of Seasons

Also, why someone would pick anyone over the best waifu right here is beyond me.

>ywn stick it in Marin's cloaca

>literal whore
>best waifu

Harp of Ages > Rod of Seasons

Time Travel > Changing the Weather

Nayru > Din