Surface Pro 4 vs Switch

I travel a lot.

Which one would be better for Portable gaming Sup Forums?

Your phone.

Hacked PSP

A phone
Ppsspp and every emulator psp has and more

get a 3DS or a Vita

What games are on the Surface Pro 4?

A phone makes you a giant faggot though.

All PC games.

Yeah

It depends if you want to emulate a lot. I have pic related, and it's honestly pretty great. I use an Android tablet, but I imagine a Surface Pro will allow for an even larger library of possible games.

If you want the games on the Switch, get the Switch. Otherwise, I advise just getting a tablet and a bluetooth controller of some variety. The tablet will also let you watch movies, browse the internet, read books, and do any number of other things a modern media device can do.

Surface pro 4

>touch controls
>require some clunky add on bullshit to even remotely enjoy playing games on it

Fuck off.

Looks like an alien space ship user

For gaming? The Switch. For general tasks? The Surface Pro 4.

>Can't do snes games properly

Kind of kills it for me

Depends what kind of traveling.
if you're in transit a lot, the surface would be better.
if you do a lot of staying in one place while traveling (staying in hotels and the like) the switch is a pretty good deal for both in transit and stationary playing

He could just carry a hdmi cable if he wants to play surface pro 4 games on a TV

SNES didnt even have good games

If you're just talking gaming, then a Switch since it's a few hundred dollars cheaper.
Just gotta wait for games.

Switch, because people with wired controllers connected to tablets or Bluetooth controllers connected to tablets look more autistic than somebody with a handheld.

If you're not playing in public just go with whatever you think will have more games that appeal to your taste.

>Nintendo games
>Indies
>3DS tier 3rd party support

VS.

>Whatever PC games a Surface 4 can handle

Also the price of the Surface 4 Pro is going to be a lot more, right? I dunno

REEEEEEEEEEEEEFUCKINGREEEEEEEEEEEE

Surface Pro battery life isn't great on games but the higher cost models (particularly ones with dGPUs) can crank out some decent performance. Resolution fucks with games though.

t. have Surface Pro

They actually have a mini DisplayPort, who the fuck knows why

>here's your controller bro

But the switch does benefit from being sold with a proper dock, so it'll have better cooling than the tablet. Of course, that'll increase the size of what he needs to carry, but I don't think it'll add too much if he stores the console in the dock and the cables in the back compartment

depends. do you want to play pc games or nintendo games?

there's your answer.

Dolphin emulators work fine on the Switch.

Surface*

I've been looking at the Xbone wireless controller. How good is it? I don't have bluetooth on my computer but I need it to play emuilators on my android device. Can I use a usb cable for pc and bluetooth for android?

>For gaming? The Switch
/thread

3DS or even the Vita, honestly.

If we have to choose between those two, then go with the Surface Pro, at least it has a built-in web browser.