dont be a meanie

xiaoyu ofc

>No pubes

garbage

xiaoyu, actually, ever since Tekken 3

Also Paul, I guess

Who is best fit vidya girl?

Here is the best Tekken

She's such a shitty character to fight against. her hitbox is cheap as shit and she's got all those crouching on the ground moves

Literally worst tekken

Why don't you start by posting a fit vidya girl?

Never mind, I'll do it

xiaoyu is my tekkenfu

Who does she main?

You know after KoF14 got announced I can't look at Tekken 2's official boxart without thinking something is missing.

It actually makes me appreciate the leap in plastic CG from Tekken 1 to 2. This game is vidyakino.

and that music... youtu.be/wn3X6J8A6eo

so good

Don't know if this is vidya, but it's in my folder

Law of course.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

That's anime with a vidya.

>this image and copypasta
And now you're ggoing to post those retarded comparison images to VF, aren't you?

This punk-ass behavior can be attributed to classical haterdom. Either you got swept by kiddies that only knew how to spam lows with eddie, happened to be one of the people that don't know how to block low or handle high/low mixups, have no sense of chharacters movement and priority spacingg, or you're another one of those dumbasses tat ruses blindly into ranked without bothering to make an attempt to lean the mechhanics.

Ill-formed opinions like yours with an unfounded basis-regardless of the game, franchise or genre you're talking about, is more tan half the reason tat Sup Forums is full of shit, because it's downright impossible to tell if you're wholly serious or baiting...and if you are baiting, that's worse just because you literally have nothing better to do with your life than be a scumbag to strangers online.

In any case, improve your quality of life.

Oh, Mikasa!

I was thrown off by the eye color.

Thanks for that.

This tekken will always be the joke of the fgc, it even faild to pull injustice numbers at evo.

Its a shit game and it should be left to die at this point.