Aloy is a robot

Aloy is a robot

Everyone is a robot

Humans are extinct

Wiped out by robots from which Aloy is descended from.

Robo dinos created by humans to kill the robots that Aloy is descended from but ended up turning on humans too.

Ending lets you decide whether Earth gets clean start with organic creatures or lets robots continue to roam.

Robots are programmed to believe what they leak is blood and what they see in their heads is organic because of the "All Mother" which is the master AI which controls the characters. Remember Brom? He was being controlled by the master AI because he was stepping out of line and discovering the truth.

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>humans design robots that go evil
Zzzzzzz
There any pseudo-philosophical bullshit about if humans are the real monsters or something?

Humans are depicted as curious creatures so smart they made creatures that could surpass even them.

So no. Shit game.

battlestar galactica called, they want their plot back.

Links is a robot

Resurrected on death over and over agaiin

Wiped out by Guardians that the Sheikah created

Guardians created by Sheikah to destroy the cycle that Link is descended from but ended up turning on Sheikah too.

Ending lets you decide whether The cycle wiped out with no Sheikah or Hylians or that things continue as they have for years

Thank me later.

You actually forgot the most interesting part. Aloy was one of the main scientist that made the machines. She is a recreation of herself 1000 years later to make the decision of who lives and dies. That's fucking cool. I dont care what you guys say.

>That's fucking cool

Keep telling yourself that

The only credit they deserve are the interesting endings

>Zero Dawn Ending: Kill Synths/Computers, nature returns
>New Goddess Ending: Rule the Dino's as a new AI Goddess
>New Dawn ending: Kill Computers, Synths no longer have goddess have to forge a new future

Literally
>Red
>Blue
>Green

All over again

Exactly what I thought

Is this leak legit? I don't really trust Sup Forums leaks after Dinosaur Vergil

Its legit
There is only 2 endings though.

That makes it 100x worse

>How do we get rid of all these snakes?
>Let's just bring in rabid mongooses

>How do we get rid of these mongooses?
>Let's just bring in wolves
>And the wolves? We'll just bring in bears.

Literally a simpsons plot. At least it's from a classic episode.

What are they?

No, I'll tell you what will makes it 100x worse, when the game easily sells 4.5million copies and everyone gets BTFO.

baka OP sama

this was leaked like 2 months before launch

captcha: mexico 7300

Mary sue background if I ever saw one. Jesus christ.

That's legit amazing.
I don't care for plot spoilers, i just don't want to get spoiled on level design and shit like that, i have seen some really neat areas though.

Didn't this shit happen in Snatcher or a similar game?

There better be some Helghast easter eggs. Like an armor skin or something.

Despite the generic boring side quest voice acting and mediocre facial animations I want the game to be a success. I get the feeling that it'll be like a reverse Assassins Creed 1 where the gameplay and progression will be good but the lore, story and characters will be mediocre.

The world aesthetic and setting seem interesting enough to explore and the character progression as straight forward as it seems at least has lots to unlock. If it's 3rd person Far Cry 3 with more depth and exploration and world detail I'd be fine with it.

>Helghan armor skin

I'd cry. I'd even be down for a later DLC pack

>Running through the open
>Suddenly, your earpiece picks up on a strange signal
>A gruff, almost metallic-sounding voice says target sighted
>Look up
>Helghan ship descends from the sky
>Helghan soldiers jump out of ship
>Objective: Defeat the Foreign Invaders

It'd be a nice tease for Killzone 5.

>Thinking it'll sell 4.5 million copies because Sonyggers are hard at work shilling on Sup Forums

Stay delusional, friend

Ganondorf is the good guy.

Hylians are subhuman atheists in a world that has real goddesses who created the Triforce.

Ganondorf tries to align the Hylians towards the path of religion but they complain and don't care.

Gorons are braindead termites that would slowly eat Death Mountain inside out to collapse on Kakariko and Castle down.

Zora are self-entitled fishniggers that have their own lineage and don't follow the Royal Family, and they piss and fuck in the river which is the drinking water for everyone else.

Thank Ganondorf later.

then superman and vegeta dlc pack hahaha upvoted

Its posts like these are why I always come back. Love the reddit hate

>I'm a faggot

Tell me more.

It could basically be Sony's Far Cry. However how do you improve the world, make everything interesting again for a second game? Its got several biomes, its got basically all big enemy types you want. Obviously there is room to add 10-20 more but would require reusing the existing ones as a base.

How does that make her a mary sue? she's not flawless mate

nice man good idea i'll upvote this

Writers are hacks. Literally SOMA with Katniss in Jurassic Park

the main character of Snatcher was a scientist involved in the Snatcher project but he wasn't a Snatcher himself

fuck this game

Stupid plot

So what if the plot is shit, the character designs bad, and the animations trash, I've been saying it since the beginning, Horizon has always been about the good gameplay, no one cares about anything else.

This excuse has worked for Nintendo so far. Maybe it'll work for Horizon, too.

I WILL, I'LL

The gameplay looks boring as shit, though.

Is Brom still /ourguy/?

Why do vindictive spoilerfags exist? Are they all sociopaths who are too pussy to do anything for real, or just huge fucking fags? Either way, they deserve to die.

Just for you, user :^)

You must be a pretty big loser to care about any of this, the game is still fun to pla- Oh, right.

Quite the opposite, user. They want to make sure you get your money's worth.

universityofcalifornia.edu/news/spoiler-alert-spoilers-make-you-enjoy-stories-more

>Literally a simpsons plot.

It's literally a chinese tale older than dirt.

To teach you to avoid the internet if you're eagerly anticipating a new thing.

Haha fag

lol

But is Mr. Krabs a robot?

No, it's literally
>Red
>Blue
>Red 2.0

There is no Green.

Looking forward to playing the game and finding out on the 28th.

Don't talk about your mom like that

>her name is Al(l)oy
hmmm
tickles the ol' thoughtbox it does

Why is everyone acting like this is bad? What's so bad about this storyline?

Fucking this. Ever since I learned her name I knew at least she'd be a robot.

Nintendodrones afraid this game will outsell Zelda.

it's very cliche

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BAD THEY'RE ROBOTS

How? It's Terminator mixed with Matrix. Which hasn't been done before.

>how is it not original?
>it rehashes 2 of the most famous films of all time, that's how original it is!

But the Gorillas simply froze to death in winter.