This will be the greatest video game of all time

This will be the greatest video game of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqUG6BbIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but the GOTY edition might be

>Made by the same guys who made Skyward Sword

>Season Pass
>Empty open world
>no dungeons
>fell for le survival crafting meme
>weapon/armour degredation

NOPE

>Implying it won't be this

>season pass

wait actually?

Boring and repetitive

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqUG6BbIpQ

name one (1) video game that isn't repetitive.

>He fell for Aonuma's lies for the third time

Will Zelda fans ever learn? He's literally the japanese Todd Howard.

I know :)

>first "open world" zelda
>season pass at launch

rollercoaster tycoon

>Season Pass
cheap, optional, and we don't even know what's in it
>Empty open world
literally not true
>Empty open world
literally not true
>fell for le survival crafting meme
it has a cooking mechanic
>weapon/armour degredation
don't see the problem

The game looks great.

Shame I'm cancelling my Switch preorder, fuck Nintendo's business decisions.

AC3 is that you?

>cheap, optional, and we don't even know what's in it
You literally need to pay for a difficulty setting, kys
>literally not true
Literally true
>literally not true
Literally true

complaining about the season pass? How fucking poor must one be?

other points are all stupid aswell

>empty over world
120 shrines, sidequests + We've only seen the plateu in its full
>No dungeons
4 already confirmed?
>Crafting meme
are you stupid
>Weapon/armour degredation
every mob drops a weapon, which makes you actually think about when you want to use your better items instead of blindly smashing your attack button like every other RPG

Regardless of whether you think $80 for all ingame content is worth it, you can't justify hard mode being locked behind a pay wall especially when you have to wait until summer to get it and recent Zeldas have had hard mode included from the start

we can agree on that, but luckily im not just spending $20 on a hard mode, am i?
We don't even know what this hard mode entails anyway.

>Only 4 dungeons
>Empty world
>25fps
>900p
>Breakable weapons
>Day one DLC
>Hard mode locked behind $20 paywall
>A dungeon was cut out so it could be sold at a later date

It will be a good game. Zelda games usually are. 8 or 9 out of 10.

However, it will be losing out on some key aspects.

The story won't be as strong, because it has to be non-linear. You can hit any story sequence in any order, and you could skip any given part.

It also won't have the traditional dungeons that have been a staple of the series. Yes, there will be shrines, 120 of them, but they won't have the same depth and engagement of wandering through the Deku tree, or the temple of time.

There also won't be a focus on gear and special items like the clawshot or fire rod. Instead, those items will be randomly scattered in chests and will serve as temporary weapon options.

It took a lot of inspiration from things like Skyrim, but it probably won't have a modding community, which is arguably the best aspect of games like Skyrim.

That's not to say that I'm not excited for it, or that I don't hope that it will be a good game. I'm just not going to buy into the hype and develop expectations that no game could hope to satisfy.

>4 dungeons
This can't be true.

Barren empty patches of green, white and brown to pass as different environments, barren and lifeless.

You can pause the entire game and heal yourself, disgusting casual trash.

Weapon durability, done worse then I have ever seen it.

Making you pay for an extra difficulty option, and the fool experience, making you pay extra for day 1 items that should've been in the base game for free, or a worst a pre-order bonus.

Repetitive objectives sprinkled all throughout, with ubisoft towers to boot, and an embarrassing e3 graphics downgrade.

I could go on and on, but the game objectively based on all we've seen is just a below average generic open world game, which will present no challenge what so ever.(getting one shot=/=difficulty)

For what it's worth i think the physics are fun, but it's just a super limited just cause

I honestly hope by "new hard mode" they mean an alternate hard mode with different enemy spawns and conditions, with the standard hero mode included with the normal game.

But knowing Nintendo and their tendency to milk cash cows dry I can't set these expectations too high.

It's 30 fps, except on very, VERY few occasions.
Thing of you getting hit with a 2 second frame rate drop every two hours of gameplay.

Also its an harder mode that is locked behind the paywall, which is still evil as fuck, as it's the cut dungeon.

yea im hoping for something along those lines.

>Barren empty patches of green
Have you never seen rolling hills? It's clearly the aesthetic they're going for with that part of the map.

if i want to play BotW on the 3rd is my best bet getting a copy from gamestop? i want to pre-order from amazon but i'm worried they're going to take t heir sweet ass time shipping it.

If you preorder at Gamestop you get a free poster. You'll get a nicer poster if you buy the game at Best Buy's midnight launch event.

I though the season pass was june?

Holy shit this. Don't do this to yourselves again, bros.

It's a single payment for 3 separate packs of DLC, 1 being at launch to tide people over, 1 in the summer for a special mode ala Master Quest + other bonuses, and one in Winter as a full on story expansion.

It's okay when Nintendo does it

It doesn't make for good game design, those hills are boring nothings to walk across

/thread

World looks boring as fuck

I'm not poor but I'd rather burn $30 than pay these kikes for their season pass

>It's 30 fps, except on very, VERY few occasions.

Mostly stable 30fps is a fucking positive in drone land. You fuckers are insane

It's what? 15 days from release and no leak yet?

stable framerate in any game is a goddamn miracle these days, shitstain

It's running on something with the computational power of a smart phone, it's pretty decent.

kill yourself

>hard mode is DLC

Nope!! Not even GOTY, Horizon will rape Zelda

I'm ready for 10/10 across the board.

Can't wait for Sup Forums's reactions.

Well considering Horizon counts unwanted looking as rape, probably.

>25fps
More like 20 fps, 900p

Even the cover looks iconic.

A classic, a milestone whew

>greatest video game of all time

It's Skyrim with a Zelda coat of paint, why are people so hyped about it?

20 is the new 30

Why can't it run games as well as the PS4?

>has DLC
>GOAT
Pick one.