Has anybody made a mod to give her an ass yet?

Has anybody made a mod to give her an ass yet?

You can't mod her ass without breaking most of her outfits.

its fucking ridiculous how flat she is

she has no curves, shes got the body of a 12 year old boy with some tits bolted on. shes the least attractive female main character in a final fantasy game literally ever

STICC

>the body of a 12 year old boy with some tits bolted on.
>the least attractive
I don't follow

fuck off nigger

I like her flat

Jesus fuck that anatomy. It's like Toriyama wanted a loli waifu, but wanted an adult personality in it

IRELAND
R
E
L
A
N
D

that's called liking men user

seriously, does no one on that team know what a human female looks like?

>implying a mod that gives her an actual personality isn't more important

Lightning is perfect. Fat fetishist landwhales need to go back to Tumblr.

are you a women?

her body is depressing

Her body is so featureless it's bordering on uncanny valley

Toriyama literally supervised her design.

The other FF girls weren't like this.

Light's character model was great in XIII and XIII-2, had curves, muscle tone, and a lot of character in her face. For some reason with LR they just sanded off all of the tone and definition from both her body and face. At first I thought there was a technical reason for it, but after seeing how she looked in the Louis Vuitton ads a couple of years later it's clear that they just went full retard and decided that she should look like my dying grandmother with her sagging skin and sunken features. Never go full retard.

>all these horny teenagers getting mad because they can't fap to vidya once

How did a team of artists come up with something so horrible looking?

She looks like the product of a Korean MMO and the Wimp Lo of Sliderfu.

Makes me wonder what she'd look like if she was 18 or 14

Mario, you ok there bud?

Look at the proportions. The issue isn't that she's "flat" or "has no curves". The issue is that for her skeleton and organs to fit naturally into what are supposedly "relaxed" stances, physics would need to take a vacation.

It also doesn't help that those costumes are what a voyeuristic retard would wear to an anime convention.

This, she's cute the way she is.

Lightning is old and busted anyway.

Putting aside the question of whether or not she 'needs' it, does one exist, yes or no?

Lightning was built for sex

Lightning was built for marriage

Lack of ass isn't the only problem. I've seen traps with more female body\bones structure than this abomination

She has a big head.

FIND A FUCKING DAKI COMMISSIONER!

>tfw you love the XIII series
Maybe it was that I didn't play them until lightning returns was released and didn't see what anyone said. It's my second favorite behind 8

Are we talking body or her personality?

I really want to fuq lightning desu

me 2
playing the whole trilogy back to back to back was one of my best vidya experiences ever

Why even pose at all?

Wish SE would put out lo-fi, focused productions like LR. Extravagance doesn't suit them.

the modeler in charge of her gave her that body as a joke

what do you mean? clearly it's the body of the most powerful woman in the entire FF series