Nintendo seriously thought that people will play Switch in their cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI
youtube.com/watch?v=CdWd8fUC71g
google.com/search?q=car charger for gameboy advance&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=676&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCuYOG-pPSAhVDwWMKHdpKDIoQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=XtHqoeufHopAZM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP seriously thought we wouldn't think he's a complete dickless fuckfairy

faggot

Why do you have to be so angry? I'm not making fun of Nintendo i'm just pointing an obvious marketing flaw

tbqh If I was a dad I'd maybe buy that for the kids. Hell, If I was a kid I would like it.

You do know that most people have DVD and Blu-ray players in their vehicles that those in the backseats sometimes watch on long trips?

I lmao'd when it showed a college lecture full of normie students playing their Switch.

Japs are so fucking stupid and don't understand westeners at all.

#REKT

there's lots of portable DVD players out there that do the same thing, and people use ipads and stuff for it too

roadtrips are boring, user

I STILL can't get over how tiny those fucking controllers look. My hands start to hurt after playing my 3ds for a couple of hours. There is no way in hell those things are comfortable at all.

The Switch target audience is normie college students in the west

Is Nintendo going to make an official Switch car mount?

>complete dickless fuckfairy

Damn son, go easy on 'em

two kids fighting in the backseat because of Mario 8 is not a good idea

I would. Not with other people though, I hardly share a car with more than the driver.

it seems when you attach the joycons the controller is a bit more comfortable

The: Charging Grip

However it seems you need to buy the Charging Grip because it doesn't come with the console

Watch this commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

It's the most stupid marketing for video games I've seen since the days of game gear

It comes with the shoulder button extenders and a grip, it just doesn't charge them.

I agree that it's REALLY trying to get that teen uni audience but that doesn't relate to me playing while in a car.

What kinda bumblefuck attachment is that?? Literally the fuck? Am I gonna have to go to home depot just to make some bullshit contraption to enjoy my childrens toy wherever I please?

Then educate your kids properly. If they fight over video games they're set on the path of "bg team noobs".

>ay yo lemme get in on some SM4SH
>Nigga you drivin 80 on the freeway, keep your eyes on the road

More car accidents inbound.

>Playing Mario Kart while in the car
>car turns around a bend
>Gyro sensors in controllers kick in and send your kart off the track

The pandering to normies disgusts me.

"Ayoo boy dat was an ace game'o basketnet yo wanna play the exact same game except on the switch"

"Naw man you homo sheeit im away home to bang my gf and play fifa afterwards"

it's adults playing in the car not kids (see the video)

Do you really think parents are let their children bring their 300 hardware to a trip?

youtube.com/watch?v=CdWd8fUC71g

It's just showing off the portability and shit you autists

>The pandering to normies disgusts me.
It's Wii 2.0: Portable Version

The worst part about this is that I doubt the Switch will drop to $149,99 by 2020.

Also according to previsions it won't sell more than 30 million units in the next 4 years so we won't see dramatic price cut

>split screen on that small of a screen
>those hand-cramping controllers
might as well not even bother

At least when they pandered to normies they had old people in mind so it was quaint.

Now its we want the "Normie brings his Switch to a party and hopes it doesn't get stolen or the controllers go mossing" audience

Where are you getting kids from? I didn't mention it, nor did OP. At either rate I know plenty that let their kids bring expensive tech with them all over the place, that mount is janky as shit though.

WHY IS THE SCREEN SO FUCKING TINY

Honestly I'm jealous of kids these days because this wouldve blown my dick right off back then.

But if the controllers get lost, stolen, or dropped in an alcoholic beverage they will need to be replaced.

TRYNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

AH AH UH AH YEAH
AH AH UH AH YEAH AH

>getting this angry over a shitpost

put Singstar or similar karaoke game on the Switch and it'll see legit party use.

>Hook switch to headrest for 10 hour car trip.
>Dies in 2.5 hours

>playan switch games with normie friends
>drunk girls spills her beer all over the screen because she thought it was a photo frame

I laughed real loud

Right

yeah because spilling beer all over photo frames on purpose is what you usually do.

Why play Mario Cart in a car when you can just play Mario Cart with the car

In the real parties, not the ones shown in the commercials, everyone is drunk and annoying and they will likely break the controller or put their fat fingers all over the screen

Banana peels don't cause hilarious reactions user.
THEY CAUSE ROAD ACCIDENTS, KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Yeah Nintendo never made a console that sold millions of units to normies.

You underestimate the retardation of an inhebreiated normie my friend.

>have kids
>put switch in front of the back seats
Your thread actually made me think of a new reason for people to buy the switch.People already do this with portable mini tv/dvd players.

>Getting switch on the 3rd
>2 weeks later I'm hopping on a flight for Spring Break

I'm going to playing HYAAA simulator on a plane and there's nothing you can do to stop me OP.

What's the deal with youtube lately anyway? I never saw that many dislikes on a video until the most recent CoD trailers came out a short while ago. Before it seemed pretty passive.

Get ready for a nigger to steal it because be thinks its an iPad

I know you're like a retarded 10 year old, but kids played their gameboy in the car all the time, and they still do.

We live in angry times user

This is why I have all my parties outside around a fire pit.
Sure ,people fall in from time to time but everyone just laughs and no one gets seriously hurts.

Firepit parties are comfy

Since 2006 we are waiting for a console by Nintendo that appeal to true gamers

Then E3 2008 happened. Not only that but E3 2009 happened. Then they apologized. Then in 2011 they released a few JRPGs but didn't want to sell on the west. Then in 2013 they released a weak console with gimmick for $399.

I think it's fair to say they betrayed their audience in 2006 and since then they simply don't care to sell a real console

>true gamers
Please define this term.

>true gamers

kill yourself

Gameboy = your kid playing Pokemon quietly with a headphone

Switch = two 7 year old kids screaming with a very loud speaker playing Mario Kart

google.com/search?q=car charger for gameboy advance&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=676&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCuYOG-pPSAhVDwWMKHdpKDIoQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=XtHqoeufHopAZM:

It's ironic because their new normie audience instantly abandoned them once smartphones became a thing.

And we're still here, the bumbling fucktards who aren't interested in making gaming a normie activity like doing yoga or playing tennis.

this shit is nothing new, psone had an lcd screen attachment and cigarette lighter ac adapter. not to mention actual games

>true gamers
>betrayed their audience
>real console
This reads like bait from three years ago.

why must you expose me to such retarded faggotry

I don't even know if the normie audience is going to buy a Switch

They didn't buy the Wii U back then

>People do unrealistic things in console preview PVs
Stop the presses.

how about snake pits

Normies are interested in the Switch. The super bowl ad did help. But nobody has cash to throw around so soon after Christmas

why do you people get so angry over the term real gamers? I'm not using literally, it's just an expression to make a difference between the Wii Fit players and metroid/Last Story players

commercials are usually unrealistic, extravagant,..etc. I understand. The problem is they gone full Wii 2006 Mode.

Could you elaborate on this to a non-normie, what's the intended purpose of spilling on a picture?

Playing switch in the car isn't abnormal for kids though

If you voted for Bernie cash problems would have been a thing of the past.

>mfw the switch will get btfo out mobile phones and tablets that people already have

Usually people in cars talk to each other while checking messages or browsing the net.

fighting over who gets the better view of a shitty 6 inch screen.

This user gets it

>t. father of 3 kids, 3,6 and 7

>better view
They each get their own

>one kid gets so angry he throws his joycon out the window

Yeah just buy them two 3DS

Are you serious?? My mom who HATES trump just told me today that she made 70k on the stock market since trump won, she will probably vote for him and not tell anybody in 4 years

Quit being a cuck boy

Yay, now it costs me $600 before tax or even buying a game (which you damn know I'd need to get two of to not have them fight over it) when it would have cost me half that before.

I think the kids will do fine with their cheap ass android tablets.

489 australian dollars each

Now, the good news is that Dragon Quest XI is coming to PS4 so we don't need to buy a Wii U 2 for that

just fucking end your life already

This thing is a nightmare for parents.

It's expensive, has a big unprotected screen, it breaks apart which increases chances of losing something critical, and it's made to start arguments.

>Move billy I can't see the screen!
>Why do you get the left joycon I want the left joycon!

No.

Not in my car.

>Do you really think parents are let their children bring their 300 hardware to a trip?

Parents give their 8 year olds fucking iphones, which are LESS useful for kids (seriously who the fuck is an 8 year old gonna text) and MORE likely to break.

that's a given, shill

no they fucking don't

people just watch shit on their phone

I'm starting to see why Nintendo isn't marketing this thing to kids.

>turn left
some idiots switch swings around and hits me in the head
great design

With the structure of roads I'd be surprised if you can even see whats going on on that tiny ass screen while driving.

hmmm really didn't think that post through.

>Parents give their 8 year olds fucking iphones,
The world is really fucked up :(

daily reminder

A lot of consoles were playable in the car, but it wasn't really viable because they're consoles.

Most parents don't give their kids iphones, and if they do they sure as hell aren't usually new iphones and were probably $50 with the phone plan.

If your kids are deliberately breaking the shit you buy them then you're not doing a very good job.

But I am.

I have a system in my car, not only do I get awesome sound quality, but almost infinite play time in there too.
I'm out a lot, besides that it will be nice to play on my lunch break.

I wear i will play the Switch in the car just to spite Sup Forums

fuck off

>complete dickless fuckfairy

Why are my sides gone

same fag

>Never having played a video game with siblings over a road trip

Genuine pity.