Is this real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9j9yU5s7ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unfortunately yes. Although anyone who believed that bullshot on top was real was delusional.

No.
The game looked much worse in 2014 than it does now.

Though the top was never actual gameplay to begin with, it was not downgraded.

>Nintendo will never put their games on PC
>Their games will never look at good as the top pic for at least 3 more console generations

Realistically, would the Wii U even have been capable of running a game that looked like the pic on top?

I dont even think xbone or PS4 could have ran that at 1080p with solid 30. Maybe ps4 pro.

Game looks better now then it did.

Damn... we got tricked...

>then

Meh. Considering how far away that shot is, no rocks, enemies, and blades of grass wold be rendered much less visible from that angle

Final Fantasy XV looks pretty shitty when taking a wide gaze over the plains, but up close, running through the actual world, looks pretty damn nice.

I'm pretty sure Zelda will fare the same. I think its art style will carry it. I just hope for more world variety. The grassy fields we've seen so far have appeared mostly barren, with nothing to do other than randomly kick the ever living shit out of some goblins hanging out around a campfire.

It would be cooler if I could fight a giant robot t-rex, tame it, and use it to fight another giant robot t-rex. Oh well. Maybe the next Zelda.

>bad graphics is an artstyle

Damn, it looks like it is not even the same place!

>hardware limitations and LOD doesn't exists

They said it was actual gameplay though. False advertising

This prairie looks so boring. There's no grass or trees! Why does it look so bland and boring?

It's almost as if the location matters

fanboys will swallow their sweaty japanese loads everytime like the fat fuckbois they are

They said it was in engine.

Bottom looks better.

ITT we talk about video games that we can't even play yet

no it doesn't

The thing i don't like about this image is that the colors looked washed out

Is what real?
A teaser trailer that wasn't the least bit gameplay nor the final product compared to actual gameplay from the final product?

It's Watchdogs all over again and your falling for the hype again.

>Release
>Hasn't actually been released

The final product was finished months ago.

I-It's N-Not ab-b-b-out graphics you s-stupid Sonygger! It's about gheymplay for a game that isnt even r-realeased yet!

>he hasnt hopped aboard the palewave train.
Smh!

The game only went gold last week and that OP image was made months ago.

How do you know the game went gold last week?

fpbp

Again, that comparison doesn't work because grass near man-made areas would be shorter.

Because it was fucking announced to have went gold last week. Use Google.

From the footage I've seen the game looks pretty good. I guess that doesn't make for an entertaining post. Here I'll fix that, You goshdamn sonygger why are you comparing concept art to cherry picked Wii u screenshots.

Holy shit dude,

Ok, I am cancelling my Switch preorder now.

fuck you, asshole.

You were buying it for the wrong reasons.

>playing on low settings
K E K

one of the main reasons i can't play anything from twilight princess and onwards. there's this fucking horrendous lighting effect where it just mutes the colours and makes everything look washed out as fuck.
every single game does it. twilight princess, skyward sword, wind waker HD and now this shit. at first i thought it was my tv, but then i realised it was the fucking shitty game all along.

the only games that seem immune to this bullshit are the handheld games. their only flaw being not enough darkness, but at least the colours are still fucking there.

this is literally every game ever. dont act like its some unique downfall of zelda user

NINTENDO FUCKING LIED TO ALL OF US!!!!

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THIS IS OKAY?

this one looks alright, I think they just made the grass render from only a certain distance, this is basically the Oblivion of Zelda so the game will look alright in mid distance but fucking ugly in close up or far away

Ubisoft. That's my reply.

A contrast/saturation fix like simple PC mods would really help the visuals in this game.

please no
99% of these mods make things worse

Literally no color setting could fix this downgrade. It's fucking empty, that's the problem. It needs grass, trees, animals, LIFE ffs.

So glad I didn't waste my money pre-ordering this lol

>w-we don't need mods anyway

Like you'd ever get them.

A drought area without grass blade, what a crazy idea.

Bait and switch

weak bait

Oh I am just talking about how blurry/hazy the game looks Similar fixes helped Witcher 3 or in general all games with really washed out colors

That looks like shit, why would Whiterun remotely look like that? Top is just horrendous but the bottom kills my immersion

woah, I didn't know there were enb realism mods out already.

What exactly do you want? A ginormous bison herd covering the entire world?

Why is everything so foggy? Or is it meant to be smog?

Those colours look vibrant and appealing. Zelda much less so.

It would be nice if they at least added what they showed in the OP screenshot: actual thick grass, flowers, large stones lying around, dense trees, bushes, complex cliffs.

>Top is just horrendous
Why? Not enough oversaturation and radial blur for you?

The Switch is weak.

>What exactly do you want?
>I want this
>The Switch is weak.

?????????????

Stop trying so hard. We've seen all of this shit in actual gameplay.

Come on, bud, you're better than this.

I've seen your screenshots and they're nowhere near what's shown in OP.

I'm kinda scared what Horizon will look like once it comes out, the PS4 is much much older than the Switch.

Cherrypicked as fuck but it does look nice.
It's a shame that 95% of the game won't look like pic related (and that everything will have that shitty green level of detail fog)

Only a shill would try to have you believe otherwise

Wait a minute. That duck. The way Link is walking.

Is this a Zelda CDI sequel?

Dense Grass

Flowers

Dense trees

enb is soo good

Complex cliffs.

And there are plenty of bushes and rocks lying around everywhere. And I've only provided some basic examples, there are plenty more for everything you listed.

Mmm, that delicious, succulent bush sprite.

Not even getting this but come on.
One is a ground view shot and the other is a high up birdseye view...

well this game was made by fuckin gooks so theyre used to smog

>Is this real?
Nope, as you can tell from this picture, it's just Fanta seas.

Why are they allow to lie like this though, WHYYYYYYYY!?

Ahh well, here's to another day of desperate sonygger shitposting.

I would bet my left nut there's a heart peace under that bridge.

I do have a question, how is the Wii U version looking?

Or is this just fantasy

I'm a fucking idiot and said "peace" instead of "piece", damn it.

the grass is nowhere near as full or complex as it is in the op. cmon

Considering that the Switch version is just a port of the Wii U version, just imagine what you've been seeing but with slight chug during explosions.

People do realize that the original reveal was done before the entire physics system was in place, back when the world was much more static? Look at how XCX looks way prettier and more detailed than BotW, interactivity requires computing power.

This wasn't a Ubisoft "let's show them a trailer running on a Google supercomputer cluster" thing.

>photoshop

I don't understand this bullshot trash. You made it, so why isn't it in the release? It's not like their system got WORSE during development, right?

-.-

Note the patch of green behind the bokoblin who's getting hit. There's going to be varying types of grass.

>It's not like their system got WORSE during development

well considering how weak the switch is, yes

how is that bait? you sound like an asspained faggot.

What part of his post made you immediately think of Sony?

the Whiterun trees mod looks terrible and is immersion-breaking

then get jk's whiterun and run at 30 fps on a nasa pc idiot

No, the bottom is a cherry picked image.
Breath of the Wild only renders grass that's near to you, since the bottom pick is up high none of the grass on the bottom is rendering.
If you take a close look at the top image, you can clearly see where the grass stops rendering. All the hills in the distance are the same play-doh hills you see in the current build that are supposedly "downgraded." You can see the same 2D fog wisps, the same skybox, and the same trees even.

Unfortunately, the shitposting will never stop until the game is released and someone finds that same area (if it even exists still)

what?

Let's be honest, they don't have to put their games on PC officially when emulation has basically caught up with them.

Do you not know what LOD is?

youtube.com/watch?v=b9j9yU5s7ZE

if the trees are so "immersion" breaking then use this overhaul that will melt pcs.

>just saturate my shit up family

can they just crash and burn already, I'm fed up with them

so this is the power of the Switch....