Nioh is better than Bloodborne

Nioh is better than Bloodborne

Is it, really?

More complex combat sure but there are a lot of reasons why bb is an all around superior game

It isn't.
It's better than Dark Souls 3, though.

no
source I play on pc

Definitely better than Souls, not sure about Bloodborne,

Combat, Loot, mechanics are all far better than Bloodborne but enemy variety really kills this game.

If Nioh gets Old Hunter tier DLC then it will easily surpass Bloodborne.

Still a fucking fantastic game and a true call back to old mechanically complex Action games like DMC/Ninja Gaiden

Both of the base games are about equal quality I'd say. However BB's DLC by itself blows Nioh out of the water. Hopefully Nioh's DLC is good.

They all suck, fucking weaboo trash

>both on ps4
Fine by me :-)

Blood borne looks dump

It isn't even better than the worst souls game aka DS2 it could never hold a candle to Bloodborne.

combat is waaay better

Why do people blatantly lie like this?

Nioh is leagues better than Dark Souls 2. Stop shitposting.

You're either too poor to own the game or you got rekt by the first Boat-Boss

>Nioh
>Hard
Literally farm armor and steamroll the game.

Dark Souls is the poor man's Demon's Souls

Dark Souls 3 is the poor man's Bloodborne

Dark Souls 2 is the autistic bastard child's Nioh

Dark Souls 2 is shit on every level. Nioh is a pretty good game.

>farm
>game is easy
WoooW
Anyways any game can be cheesed any way or another, this is about which one is better and Nioh sure as hell is much more fun to play than Souls

>nioh-Sup Forums everybody

>game is easy

Take a phone picture of your death counter with a timestamp.

Go on, i'll wait

>poor man's Demon's Souls
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

I got bored of Nioh after a week. It's fairly repetitive and lacks an interesting story. Bloodborne had me hooked for a year and 3/4s of one.

It is, for one, 50% of Demon Souls isn't complete dogshit

Not even close, but it's a great game and I'm having a blast with it

Bloodborne had better atmosphere, style, enemy design and combat variety with different weapons and playstyles.

Nioh is a great game, and a great addition to the genre 'souls-like', but all it truely does better than BB is the mission selection, which is just a personal preference vs open world.

Nioh has worse enemy variety than BLOODBORNE? That was easily Bloodborne's weakest point.

literally what it was. rushed cash grab on both consoles that ran poorly in comparison (not including the PC version) and had less of a cohesive direction/vision to it.

> and combat variety with different weapons and playstyles.

Agreed with everything but this is just straight up false.

The Katana paired with Ki Pulsing by itself has more combat variety than every Bloodborne weapon

>but all it truely does better than BB is the mission selection, which is just a personal preference vs open world.

And combat depth
And Mechanical depth
And Armor settings
And Build variety
And virtually anything relating to gameplay

not that user, but I disagree

BB has an assload of different enemy types, human, animal and undead alike. Nioh has yokai or not yokai. You can tell very easily how difficult an enemy will be just by knowing if it's a yokai or not.

Considering every single aspect was improved from Demon's Souls outside of maybe atmosphere and ost which is debatable i'd say it was a pretty good cashgrab.

Don't forget this is the first game in the genre for team ninja, i'm pretty excited to see where they go from here

Nioh has an assload of different enemy types, human, animal and undead alike. BB has Beasts or not beasts. You can tell very easily how difficult an enemy will be just by knowing if it's a Beast or not.

Yeah, no. You can kindly take this thread off Sup Forums now. The Nioh shill threads are getting pretty old when most of us know any argument that it's better than Bloodborne is immensely laughable. Take your game to

bloodborne would be a good game if the performance didn't shit the bed all the goddamn time. even ignoring the fact that nioh's gameplay is miles ahead of bloodborne, it's still better because of the framerate.

Go play a performance test from the early 2000s then, I'm sure you'll find it a riveting experience because of the framerate.

Why /trash/? There's no furries in Nioh

different weapons and playstyles isn't the same as combat depth. I agree nioh has a much higher skill ceiling when it comes to stance dancing and pulling off combos ala DMC. I have yet to get even close to mastering it. I also like that you can switch between any weapon in Nioh and use it no problem without worrying about stats and damage because of how little stats mean to your damage type.

however, BB's weapons are vastly different from one another and the way they play BECAUSE of how much of an affect stats play on weapons. that's where variety with different weapons and play styles comes in. a skill build vs a blood build vs a str build are all different, then the type of weapon you use makes it even more different.

less complexity, more varience

>it's still better because of the framerate
I like Nioh more but not because of this shit, fuck off with this meme

>ran poorly in comparison
You know Demon Souls ran at 720p 30 fps right?

And then you rolled into some barrels. Good times.

>different weapons and playstyles isn't the same as combat depth.

And I never claimed they were.

>however, BB's weapons are vastly different from one another and the way they play BECAUSE of how much of an affect stats play on weapons.

That's just an opinion though, Nioh has variety in a different form (the ridiculous number of combos and Skill unlocks for each weapon and each stance).

Every single weapon in Bloodborne uses the same combos.

R1 = Quick attack
R2 = Heavy attack
Hold R2 = Charged Heavy attack

The combat system is beyond simplistic and outside of the arguably useless tricked combinations, the combat gets repetitive extremely quickly due to how shallow it actually is.

Sure you can shit on Witcherfags with Bloodbornes combo system but when it comes to true Action games like Nioh, like Ninja Gaiden, like DMC, it comes across as "Babbies first action game" material.

Btw, I also prefer Bloodborne to Nioh right now though if Nioh released with some god tier DLC that would quickly change.

I haven't gotten anywhere close to beating Nioh yet, so I can't assume whether or not a giant one eyed spider ghost will show up, but it does in bloodborne, or man walking snake heads, or crocodile niggers.

All I see in Nioh is undead and yokai, sometimes humans. we can google the BB glossary together and look at all the different enemy types if you want.

>60fps being better than 24fps is a meme
neck yourself, that incessant stuttering objectively made the game worse

no. not even close

shitty loot system is shitty

>I haven't gotten anywhere close to beating Nioh yet

And that's right when I stopped reading your post.

Explain