Do you have a gaming bro, Sup Forums?

Do you have a gaming bro, Sup Forums?

I wish.

No, but I have a buddy who talks with me about vidya together and when I go to his place for his birthday (he lives pretty far and our schedules don't always match up), we'll sometimes play tekken and other things.

Nah. The last one I had ended up getting into a relationship with me and that went south, so now I think I just dislike people as a way to keep myself safe.

>try to have fun with my gaming bro
>can't do it cause he keeps entering my personal space and all i can think about is his cock

I used to before I found out he was just mooching off of me and after he moved out he told me to never contact him again.....we knew each other for years too.

Fuck you ian

ian is always the name of an asshole.

>invite cute guy in class to come over to do homework
>likes anime and vidya
>he wants to spend the night tomorrow night
>his facebook profile doesn't have an "interested in: " visible

cautiously optimistic

Why are all extroverts such evil mindless parasites?

what website is that

>2011+6
>having friends

What keeps you going? Why don't you just kill yourself? There's tons of easy and painless ways to do it.

>There's tons of easy and painless ways to do it.
[citation needed]

What are the things on the left wall?

Yu Gi Oh cards?

>agony 91.5
meowweretalking.jpg

Did he keep on sitting on your lap?

Internet community aside, I like when everybody plays along.

I play video games with my brother sometimes or I'll just watch him play something.

looks to me like magic the gathering cards

Buy a helium tank. It's just like falling asleep. Or I don't think it would be hard to find a gauge that totally scrambles your brain once you pull the trigger.

I can understand the leathality and time columns, but how are they measuring agony?

>"Do you mind blowing off your head with a shotgun for science?"
>"Sure"
>BOOM
>"Now on a scale of 1-100, how much pain are you in?"
>"I'd say a 5 or a 6"
>"Better make it 5.5 to be safe."

This seems biased as you can only survey survivors.

Yeah, my brothers.

Kill me, Pete

>set fire to self
>95
>tfw i knew I guy that did that
>he was a removals guy and stole hella packing paper and boxes as kindling

For how scary often moving becomes a lifelong occupation despite it's shitty pay, it was morbidly poetic.

lucky you, wish I had brothers

Interesting that shotguns hold 2 of the top 5 spots.

>shotgun to the head
>99% lethality
Implying you won't be the 1%
pic related its what you'll look like.

I'm still trying to figure out how you shoot yourself in the chest with a shotgun

post boypussy

Option 1: Pull tigger with toes or a simple string apparatus.

Option 2: Own a coach gun.

Option 3: Make like a Terminator 1 and saw that shit down, nigga.

Yeah.

We're probably gonna play Monster Hunter XX the next time we see each other.

>shotgun to head
>99%

what the fuck

>Have fun with gaming bro
>Pause for sex breaks
>His girlfriend watches us

I knew a guy that took a shotty to the head and survived.

He fell on it going to kill the guy that killed his brother, shot through his mouth.

It's still on, but it's ALL fucked up on one side.

thats my fetish

So are you going to tell us the website or what

I did, and then we split up.
Then I got another one, and he left me.
Now I'm all alone.

see

Nope mine died last year. I dont have any friends anymore and its made it so that none of my hobbies are fulfilling. I try to play online games or participate here but its not the same.

>totally smooth
I don't think it counts if you just shave it all off, right?

Maybe /tg/?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>everyone immediately starts talking homoshit
>when OP's pic has only bros, no homoes
But this is Sup Forums after all, fucking sissy white bois.

I just shave it all off.

I did years ago, not anymore.

It's probably because you are a degenerate bacteria without any semblance of the self awareness and decency that is the hallmark of your species relative to other known life. Maybe if you ended yourself one day someone would applaud your natural inclination to strive for a better world.

Hellium is diluted with oxygen these days, so don't do this.
Any lighter than air gas should work though.

Good luck fellow degenerate

>Use to work at a small rock shop in a mall
>end up really getting along with a coworker and findout he plays a shit tone of viday
>fashion forward 4 years
>meet up more or less every weekend
>both love to cook so we always make a massive feast of food
>usually order weed because I have my med card
>smoke and eat and play through some of our favorite vidya
>he shows me his music shit
>talk about philosophy
>talk to him about my /sci/ shit
>he's a huge art psychedelic art fag so we talk about that shit for hours
>Tfw spring break end up on switch release and he's taking that weekend off.
>Tfw planing on making huge sub sandwiches from scratch along with rolling a bunch of joints while we tag team BoTW all weekend

Why can't girls be this fun.

Why don't you create your own nation then?

>he doesn't understand the Agony Matrix

No
All my guy friends left

Yeah that's what I mean I don't think it counts.

Yes it does.

First one went away because our parents divorced.
Second one became a pothead who couldn't be away from his gf for more than 5 minutes.

But yeah, I should probably just kill myself.

I think it's like lying imo.

>guy freinds
How's that freind zone m8

But seriously I'm sorry my last few jobs have been almost purely female environments and my last job was all dudes and that was probably the most fun I had at a job and now I'm in a lab with all chick's a some dude who never shows up.

Do you think girls don't shave as well?

Was it suicide?
I had a gaming friend during college where we played old vidya like Wild Guns together but he killed himself during spring break after he quit college due to anxiety. I still feel guilty for not noticing how depressed he was and me for not being the best bro I could have been to him.

I have a little brother who has his own PC. We essentially use computers in the same room, so if we are communicating in multiplayer we just yell at each.

Do girls get hairy everywhere like guys?

2d lolis for you only huh

Stop watching anime so much.

Yeah, both younger brothers. Too bad they're more casual gamers than me.

>small rock shop
pebbles

How do you feel about that after you die there will be nothing like you ever again, do you think there's a reason for that? Do you think you deserve to exist?

I dated a girl for two years and I don't remember her getting hairy everywhere like guys do.

I mean, if there are people out there past puberty and don't have pubes then that's p. impressive.

Kill me, Pete

They were all just my buds, they left cause I came out as a girl

Kill me, Pete

>tfw I work better with women than guys
Is it because I was raised in an all girl environment? Women are just so easy to deal with if they're not going overboard with the flirting while guys seem to always get angry or awkward.

How would you rate your critical thinking skills?

Uh... that depends if I'm emotionally stable
I can go from pretty good to 0 skills

DO IT PETE YOU FUCK
END MY MISERABLE FUCKING LIFE.

Accidental OD as far as anyone knows.

>It's just like falling asleep
how do you know? have you tried it?

I used to, we played WarCraft 3 and StarCraft 2 everyday for about 10 years straight. Eventually we just kind of stopped playing together. There wasn't any huge drama or anything. I still consider him one of my best friends.

>tfw my best friend and gaming bro surprised me on valentine's day by having pizza delivered to my house
feels good

How do you define very good? What made you decide you were a girl?

i had one... then another..
now i have one kinda, but he smells bad
met from college

i wish i was younger again so i could meet people easier

did you suck his dick as thanks?

No but it makes sense that that is how the human body would respond from a scientific and observational perspective.

reminder

Yeah then he fucked my girl

>coming to thread expecting normal comfy discussion about co-op and shits
>gayshits everywhere
Nuke this board.

the price for pizza is boi pussi

you get a pizza box he gets the fart box

I live with three of them

I'm in the same boat on that first part. We met so long ago and were inseparable. Started dating. That fell through and we drifted apart, only to come back years later, fall in love again, get married... and split up for good. She sends me funny images once every few days, but she says she will never play a game or see me in person ever again.

I was the same way user the only thing I have to say it that I had such a better time working with dudes it's night in day. I could slack at work as long as shit gets done, could kid around or expect someone else to make the vibe feel fun at work. Could be upfront with boss and tell him how I felt or what I tought about somthing without him feeling that it's a personal insult.

Its not hard working with women but most of the times in a work environment they are shitty of borning cowokers. For example in my lab today I mentioned that it might be more efficient to do a procedure a certain way and instantly my colleague felt that I was telling her she was doing it wrong. Now if I had done that with my boss at my other job he would have given it consideration or at worst just said that her prefers this way and that would have been that.

I believe women can get stuff done cleaner and more organized most of the time but they make work so boring.

Not all but whenever I'm in an environment with a majority of women it seems to be the case.

Its only gotten worse now that traps are mainstream.

But don't let it get to you user share your comfy bro stories.

>but she says she will never play a game or see me in person ever again

Harsh as fuck, what did ya do bud?

>invite friend to play vydia
>he forces me to suck his dick

>For example in my lab today I mentioned that it might be more efficient to do a procedure a certain way and instantly my colleague felt that I was telling her she was doing it wrong. Now if I had done that with my boss at my other job he would have given it consideration or at worst just said that her prefers this way and that would have been that.
It's funny. I was just taking a class that had studies saying the exact opposite was more likely to happen.

And that all sounds reasonable, but I'm not really very sociable so maybe I enjoy working with boring women because of that.

KEK

This is where some people come to die user, it's a natural process.

I don't have any irl friends
Not that I want any, I just haven't had a real friend since freshman year of high school.
That being said I've got some good online friends

I'm an alcoholic. Not currently drinking, but I scared the shit out of her one day. She saw me as some other person, someone who didn't care about himself or anyone else. That transformed me into a person she could never truly love, because Mr. Hyde could be just a trip to the liquor store away.

I don't blame her. That doesn't lessen the pain at all. We were married for a reason. I miss her every day.

drugs and alcohol are for fucking lonely plebs dude

get help