What are your thought on this game in [CURRENT YEAR]?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KoZ1leplTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iz bad man

I don't play it anymore, but if people are still having fun with it, more power to them.

Pretty great timesink, does what it tries to do very well. And it gave us Notch, he's cool.

HE WAS DESTROYED

Playing it in VR is really fun.

I got this reference.

Lost the magic a while ago and the fans and developer seem to like it for completely different reasons than what I did.

Still wondering why furniture isn't a thing yet in vanilla MC.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KoZ1leplTE
>2:32

Not my type of game
I'm not a very creative person, so I was interested in the survival aspect, but once I got the hang of the basics, the game became really shallow and boring
Id love it if the survival part was more fun, that's why I prefer terraria

To me it's become the star wars of video games, good but way WAY too over commercialized and saturated where it's virtually everywhere. And why not with all the free exposure and sheckels

Mods can be fun but the game didn't live up to its potential. They lost the vision and just started adding shit for the sake of it.

I pop on when inspiration strikes and build some in it. Can be a nice 3D tool as well.

Would probably play it more if my fucking server plug in would work so I could have a standing world for my network.

love it.

>potential
Nothing lives up to its potential, because everything has the most potential.

Float.png

BROWN BRICKS

Fun with friends

It's been years since I played it, and when I did play it, I sunk thousands upon thousands of hours into it. I'm almost certain that I have a solid 6 months of gametime stacked up.

That being said, I never, ever want to play it again.

Fun to fart around on a server with people. But why is it still resource intensive?

>why is it still resource intensive?
What else would it be? The game is based around making things with resources.

vanilla is shit but thaumcraft and IC2 are fun

Maybe its just my nostalgia for it 5 years ago but I think it just gotten too big and complicated. I stopped playing pretty early I'd say, around the 1.4 updates. Strangely enough, the console versions I found to be more enjoyable than where PC is at in terms of updates. I can play it for awhile but it doesn't have its appeal anymore.

this is for kids ?

Furniture has no point in any game besides the sims, you filthy female.

>2:32

doesn't that guy have repeatedly bad animations?

too much exposure?

How much fucking money has he made off of this.

Stopped playing after Beta 1.7.3
The hunger bar and new biomes killed my interest of this game.

Too much of a time waster. I mean, all games are really, but I like to feel like I'm accomplishing something by cutting through my backlog instead of spending hours in a server.

That being said, if I were forced to pick just one game to play for the rest of my life... It'd probably be Minecraft.

The novelty wore off a long time ago, now I just dick around in Creative mode with some mods to add block types and construction tools. I've just started work on the second iteration of my ultimate dream house... i think i might start over with a new seed, though. I really need to find the perfect setting. pic highly related

I miss when playing this game made me feel happiness

Its fun to play.

There are ways to make glass without the / / / / / everywhere, I just forget how / if it was a mod on my friend's server.

yo what

Have you ever seen something so bad you wished you were dead just so you didn't have to see what you just saw?

>tfw finally getting a radioisotope thermoelectric generator going

Perfect example of what paid modding does to community