I really liked this game? What was you problem with it, Sup Forums?

I really liked this game? What was you problem with it, Sup Forums?

the only problem I had was the boat section fucked with my eyes pretty bad.

I liked it too. My problem with it was the house section ends too early. It needed more big interconnected environments with Jack chasing you through them a lot more. It also could have used a more liberal spawn of normal molded. By themselves they might not be too tough, but add Jack into the mix and maybe you'll have to think twice about if you should fight that molded and bring Jack to you thanks to the gunshots, or just run past it and potentially take damage trying to do so.

Too short

Yeah, the molded-only portions felt stupid. You're scrambling through hallways desperately trying not to die and shit in the early portions of the game, and the rest just ends up with you doing the same-old "stop, point, shoot" zombie bullshit from earlier titles.

It's popular.

Like a piss in a pond of first person shooters.

RE4 was revolutionary, what the hell happened?

amazing how quick it died. or is it pure coincidence the shills just went away as soon as it launched?

anyway, will modders be able to put zombies on this shit, instead of the fucking mold enemies?

The entire last 3rd of the game. I know resident evil loves it's shitty final boss battles but this one was just sad

That's the answer, if it's new and it's popular and Nintendo ain't making it. Guess what, Sup Forums hates it.

it was good, but it had some big flaws. any title with a strong following that gets attention will be flooded with shitposting now though.

My only problem was that everything after the boat was crap.

>and Nintendo ain't making it.
get your retarded consolewar faggotry out of here, it happens across all platforms.
and I haven't even owned a nintendo console since GC before you start.

Dumb underage kiddies dragged the series so far down into shit after that.

What made the game bad was the overabundance of ammo and health, boring characters, little girl character was generic and not at all threatening, end boss was the most scripted thing I've ever seen, and the whole section where you're in the caves can be completely bypassed (And basically the whole game) by just running past all the monsters.

>what the hell happened?
devs tried to keep pushing the envelope and thought RE4 was a success for the wrong reasons.

It's just very tiresome when every thread is the same. Faggots telling why 7 isn't a RE game and other faggots telling why it is a RE game.
Which is a retarded argument to have considering how diverse RE has been for years and years.

>game is initially like SH4
>feels, unkillable monsters
>slowly becomes another shitty RE game over time
should have just got full silent hill retard

walking simulator for the whole game no guns no anything , would've been better if they named it silent hill

There are a variety of guns.

not even trying. absolutely embarrassing. at least put a small bit of effort.

They for some reason had a full functioning morgue.

Why? Why if they were normal before the mold?