This is gonna be so comfy to play in bed with

this is gonna be so comfy to play in bed with

Imagine these two sandwiched between your dick and turning on HD rumble....

Whats with the tiny dpad and half a dpad on the left?

I like split controller design. I was hoping it would catch on after I used the wii remote.

Now if only you had games to play it would be quite a blast

>comfy

>meme arrow

how is this not the correct use of comfy

Yeah. I still can't help but feel that they're probably a bit small. Though for as long as you're using them vertically and not horizontally, the size is probably not much of an issue.

And I have to say. That using the joycons hands free just sounds like it could be oh so very comfortable.
Going back to the Wii. Playing games on the Wii with the Wiimote + Nunchuck, on any game that had few enough inputs for such a controller to work well, it was just about the most comfortable thing I've done in terms of mainstream gaming.
Of course. The biggest weakness of the Wiimote, even with the Nunchuck, was always its relative lack of buttons. Which often forced developers to substitute the lack of buttons, with waggling bullshit, which just ruined the whole experience.

But the Joycons? The Joycons do have more buttons than the Wiimote + Nunchuck. So that will likely not be an issue. And this time around there isn't even a cord between the left and right controller like there was with the Nunchuck.
Using singular Joycons as singular controllers horizontally, sounds pretty bad. But using both hands free, one in each hand. Sounds like it can be amazing. And I kind of doubt if I will ever use a Joycon grip. I am hard pressed to think of a reason for why you would ever want to use the grip over hands free play.

You're on fucking Sup Forums you autist

Dude, that's what I'm saying. Far as I'm concerned comfy threads should be locked to owners of the Switch. You can't compete with BOTW being played late at night under the covers.

buttons. retardedly designed like that so that dumb people on the internet inquire about them

newfag

>responding to that post
Seems you need to head back to Sup Forums and learn some Sup Forums yourself

>sandwiched between your dick
I'm having a hard time imagining what this means

I got the chance to play Zelda on the Switch at a Zelda Escape Room event (Defenders of the Triforce) this Saturday, and I have to say the Joycons felt better than the pro controller. More solid joysticks, and they had an unexpected weight to them that made them feel a lot more comfortable.

Thats a plus and minus sign fool.

I just realized the + and - buttons are the Switch's start and select buttons

Why can't we get start and select buttons back?

Am I the only one thinking they are way too fucking small to play seperate?
How the fuck will I be able to comfortably use the buttons, stick, and both shoulder buttons when the thing barely fits in my hand?
Imagine the 3ds, having its controls sliced off in two but with double shoulder buttons and sticks. Uncomfy as fuck.

I think they seem fine grip wise, but I hate that the sticks are staggered at different heights.

>tfw don't have tiny Jap hands to hold the Switch's controllers comfortably with

Is that hand model photoshopped, or just has that clear flawless skin?

those are literally my hands

>Why can't we get start and select buttons back?
I have no idea. Or well I have an idea. It might have to do with Sony's controllers and how they have start and select now.

I am not sure if that means Nintendo, Microsoft, and Valve or whatever can't have them. They probably can. But for whatever reason they've chosen not to.
+/- is pretty good though. Better than the black/white Microsoft tried to do.
Start/Select will always have a special place in my heart though.

I cant imagine being able to turn the joysticks comfortably with any force without having any countering/balancing force (which is usually supplied by the opposing hand's grip on the controller)

>between your dick

nice hands bro

I think you meant "Imagine these two with your dick sandwiched between then and turning on HD rumble."

I stand by what I said.

I was at the Nintendo Switch Preview Tour and the sideways Joycons were actually deceptively comfortable. Some friends and I were playing Bomberman for a while and I had no complaints about how the controller felt compared to the Pro

too bad it's not going to have anything worth playing

devs are sick of Nintendo's stupid gimmicks and shitty, underpowered hardware

If I was to take your word for it. Sounds very interesting.
That said, I have to ask. Is it true that the right Joycon is slightly less comfortable than the left Joycon?

I can't imagine it being a big deal. But I am still curious.

>andwiched between your dick

That would be extremely painful.

yeah, totally.

>he didn't pre order

Why don't they sell a colored joycon grip?

Probably coming later if the console is successful. It is expensive to set up multiple supply lines and retailers have limited space. I'm surprised they have 3 joy con colors available at launch already.

If you have manlet hands yes

I dunno, I never liked using the Wii remote and nunchuk, was pretty much the opposite of comfy for me.

I had the left Joycon, but my friend with the right Joycon did say the analog stick placement was odd for him. Still, he was also really impressed with how it felt.

Imagine all the comfy positions you can take while you play. You could even put one arm down and the other up over your head if you wanted to, fuck.

The entire console sounds like "you need to try it for yourself: the experience". No-one's thinking "oh boy half a control that feels like a glass filled with ice cubes, what a great experience" but then you see people who've had hands-on experience about it and they say it's fine to hold and the hapatic feedback is cool and shit. If it generates word of mouth it might actually pay off saleswise.

Just relax and let all the stress go.

I actually do have my doubts about the ice cube simulator feature. When I played 1, 2, Switch, it was the game where you have to tilt your controller and try to feel how many marbles are inside of it. From a tech standpoint, it's pretty neat how it can register marbles shifting against one another to the point where you can somewhat "know" the feeling of 4 marbles in your controller compared to 7, but I'm 99% certain nobody is going to do anything with that feature just like how 3DS games made after a certain point did away with the 3D slider altogether

I am hoping to see great photoshops of this. Ones such as it saying let go when he lies down, or one where the couch is changed to a coffin, and the name in the back is changed to say Nintendo's future.

where to buy user, you cant post this shit without at least giving a name

For you...

Why can't they just have the buttons in the same places on both fucking sides? Why?

There's some practical applications for it I can think of, mostly replacing/enhancing existing feedback systems
>FPS 'damage indicator' where instead of red smears in the direction of your attacker you feel rumble (bottom of joycons if behind, middle of left joycon if attacked from the left side)
>heartbeat for horror/stealth games (ie hiding in closet, feel light rumble on right joycon, gets stronger, travels to left joycon, gets weaker, ceases rumbling to indicate monster passing)
>indicating when an attack has charged, cooldown has come off etc without taking up screenspace
Of course it's up to devs to care enough to implement this shit.

Missed a step there buddy

>offloading UI elements to haptic feedback

Love that shit, gets rid of all the clutter and makes the game more intuitive.

>half dpad

for the love of all things please tell me where I can get it

I don't understand how people comfortably play lying down

>lie on back arms get tired holding game above head
>lie on side bottom arm falls asleep
>lie on stomach elbows dig into matress

????

Imagine shoving one in your ass while having it be glass full of ice, then shaking your hips an feeling all that movement.

just search tablet bed stand or something similar you fucktard. does your brain not work or something

because the analog needs to be on the left side when you hold it horizontally idiot. why do you think

what kind of fucking dick do you have?

YOU'RE A BIG GUY.

>between your dick
>your dick is so huge that you can wrap it around two joy cons in order to physically sandwich it

for what purpose

God damn that looks comfy.

One thing I really loved about the Wiimote and nunchuck was being able to fold your arms while playing a game. When you're all cozy under a snug blanket it looks like the game is playing itself.

>accepting your death