Xenoblade Chronicles 2 leak

Hello, I'm leaving this with you Sup Forums:

>Game places a much larger focus on story, I'm told it's not Xenogears level but its story is longer and even more multilayered than Xenoblades and brings back the philosophical and gnostic themes of past Xeno games

>Characters are deeper than Xenoblades, and I was told antagonists tread morally grey territory more than any previous Xenoblade antagonists

>Blue orbs are gone and instead implemented into the actual environment, as in actual plants and whatnot

>No hot bar and selecting Arts, the combat is real time action combat like in The Witcher 3, Tales Of, FFXV

That's all I was told. Enjoy Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOPIq24daGc
youtube.com/watch?v=OPNm8oAO1X0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important question is will I be able to dress 13 year old girls in tiny bikinis

I'm going to be disappointed if you can;t climb that thing's neck.

do u work for treehouse?

sounds excellent. Thanks for the info OP

How will NoA fuck this one up?

>brings back the philosophical and gnostic themes of past Xeno
Both blades dealt with this though...

>Characters are deeper than Xenoblades
Fuck off.

wait i thought noe was handling this game? please tell me it's not treehouse

>Witcher 3/FFXV combat
That sounds like rubiish

NoE is doing it yes.

>NoE is doing it yes.
thank god

Welp. Off I go to preorder a Switch.

>NoE
I'll need a source on this one

1) 8-4 isn't working on it
2) On the eShop version of Xenoblade Chronicles NoA says in the product description that the British VA's give the game an authentic fantasy feel

I'll have to take your word on that second point but 8-4 not working on it is definitely a good sign. Thank fuck

Yeah, thank fuck for that. Someone who works at 8-4 (Ricciardo or something) confirmed they weren't working on it over Twitter when asked by a fan. I'm so glad they're not doing it.

They are like the McDonald's of anime localisation. Really happy they're not involved with this.

Hope we get the based British accents back/that the game is dubbed by Side UK again. They really made Xenoblade special.

>Shibata calls 8-4 to explicitly tell them they will NOT be needing their localization services

Japanese businessmen are fucking savage.

>>No hot bar and selecting Arts, the combat is real time action combat like in The Witcher 3, Tales Of, FFXV

Yeah, you see, everything sounds totally legit but this OP. I mean, surely you can see why people'd think that'd be bullshit right? especially with no evidence.

All of this barring the lack of blue orbs could be inferred from Takahashi's interviews over the past year and a half, so even though this leak is obviously false, it wouldn't surprise me if most of it was spot-on.

>ITT:shitposter creates a "my dad works for nintendo" tier "leak" thread
>anons ITT will probably eat it up no questions asked because they're that gulible
>thinking anyone this close to XBC2's development can speak English this well
>no one has learned from MGSV
>or FFXV
>or literally any "hey guise I got leeks" threads on Sup Forums

why are you saying 'chronicles' ?
fantastically, really. the concept of the monad could not have been better illustrated
are they even more censorhappy or less?
they really did. even the chavs.
gotta agree.. callin bullshit there. no way would they be that awesome. also, FFXV? really? i .. i honestly didnt know we were up to that many, but now I wanna give it a shot. love me some realtime combat.
it's fun to pretend.

anyway what the FUCK does anyone think the plot will be? because... i mean.. xenoblade really didnt need / couldnt have a sequel. if there's ANY more major conflict in this new world, then shulk dun fucked up.. and since he is literally god now, how CAN he fuck up? I mean sure there will always be sin but there can't be a COSMIC-tier being as the villain so that means the sequel automatically fails for being lesser than the preev. and remaking all of reality is pretty much unsurpassable. I dunno.
I'm happy for the pretty anime art, but the kid's outfit is so laughably terrible I will change it as soon as I get ANY other items. like even joke costumes. I'll put the mofo in his underwears if I have to.

sucks we're not getting xenoblade x 2 though.. i mean.. granted there's no SATISFYING way to answer our questions, but they still need to be answered.

shut the fuck up

no. answer my questions

>it's fun to pretend.
if this was old Sup Forums where we didn't have so many new members then I'd agree, but in 2017 this shit can NOT fly.

We have so many newfags that don't understand basic shit like shitposters so they come into threads like this thinking they're getting a scoop and they take this misinformation and spread it else where.
They then create excess threads and parrot fake info like it's fact because some faggot OP mad e a bait thread to facilitate that.
This type of shit has gotten so fucking horrible over the past few years it's insane.

The bottom line is shit like this can't be tolerated.

No Mumkhar no buy

Will there be more Melia Suffering?

changing your behavior because there are people around who have made it their business to blame your normal behavior for their shitty actions is not okay, user.

These aren't leaks this is a wishlist you coward

i wonder if he rewrote the new world with every species having a normal lifespan or if he left in the supremely long lives of everything non-homs

Shulk is pretty explicitly not a god, he gave that stuff up.

>Shulk.
>This new world is boundless.
>It is home to not only you,
>but many forms of life.
>I can see it.

It's a brand new world, plenty of ways for the story to go forward.

witcher/ff15 combat

so its shit

Predict the Metacritic score for this game:

>Sky whale shown in trailer
>It's a White sky Whale
>White Whale returns

No, just FF15. That game is pure fucking trash.

you forgot to leak most important thing you fucking lying faggot
are there giant robots

>Sub 1080p games
>2017
Yeah I'd rather not play a game that looks like ass and vomit, like the last one did, thanks

go play FFXV then ;)

>Blond hair
>Green eyes

Asking to be raped

Except it's not a fucking ship is it you cunt. It's a mammal.

>What is a "reference"?

Why is Fiora so perfect?

>Cucked out of Shulk
>Father and brother killed
>Watch as Shulk get to be with Fiora watched over by Dunban who is happy to see them together and Reyn get to be with Sharla
>Left to rule her shitty people on her own

Has any character suffered more?

>tfw you're English so you can't enjoy the Xenoblade Chronicles English voice actors cause they all sound like they're a group of office workers in Milton Keynes

I don't really get the direction they went with in terms of voice acting, they wanted that old world feel, but then got VAs to do incredibly standard modern average joe voices

Cuz she has a fat butt

What the fuck are you talking about? Sober up.

>"old world feel"

Wut

that's how they advertised it though, the brit VAs giving it an authentic fantasy atmosphere

Best girl.

cringe

>Shulk the Secondary School Maths teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=yOPIq24daGc

>Reyn the lad about town

youtube.com/watch?v=OPNm8oAO1X0

>These actors talk like real people!

I know right? Who thought that was a good idea?

Fun fact, The woman who played Melia played Clara Oswald in Dr. Who.

>Fixed the character designs
>Fixed the battle system

Time to buy a Switch

>>Fixed the character designs
?
pic related is literally the worst design i've ever seen

So did the Mechon add extra padding to her rear?

The character MODELS are of higher quality, but the designs are very mediocre.

hes ment to appeal to single japanese office ladies

they are a rather big audience

you can't have an audience when they keep killing themselves

Dem hips and thighs.

Melia>Fiora>Sharla.

I'm pretty syre the part of the trailer where the cat girl is on the tiger is on the neck

also if you notice the trailer in the beginning, the land undulates as the thing turns its head, hype

>mfw just realized fiora/meyneth is a reference to kos mos/mary except the eye color change is reversed

If the game happens more than 100 years after the first, we'll be the only one alive from the old cast anyway, that a good enough way to start her suffering for Xenoblade2.

>no hotbars
shit game kill yourself

>combat
>like FFXV
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D