Game constantly takes control away from the player

>game constantly takes control away from the player

Made me stop playing Witcher 3

>Need to find a book in a room
>Find the book
>Cutscene plays of Geralt kneeling down to read it

Yeah, no, fuck that

Yeah fuck cutscenes

No, you autists don't get it. I like when they do it.

did someone say control stealing?

>Game has great graphics and voice acting
>Everything else is shit but people love it anyways

Fucking Bioshock.

>you are always in control of your character throughout the game

Max Payne 3

>the game controls you

You what amazes me is people will defend that shit. People will actually defend having the game take control away from them if it's from a series or game they like.
Kek this is first fucking series I thought of when seeing OP's post. I've seen Delusional Zelda niggers defend this and claim that if Miyamoto thought this was good design then it must be good decision and western retards just don't understand it. Fucking idiots.

What the fuck... That's literally just Simon Says. There's the number of candles lit on each candelabra that tells you the order in which you should strike the crystals in the other room. That's ENOUGH for a clue. Holy shit, I can't believe they had to both show the player IN SEQUENCE and have the gossip stone tell you it's important.

that's one uncanny pepe

People defend mobas on here too. Humanity is fucking retarded and quite frankly we all deserve to be nuked.

It was a good game

This never ceases to piss me off.

I liked D44M but I just can't defend the chainsaw mechanic. Or the fact that you depend on executions to get ammo.

Who the fuck kneels to read?

And i thought the past games were kid friendly

and they showed again which switch to hit in order just to be sure in the other room, it's actually kind of insulting

Were the Patriots (superior A.I. versions) anti P.C? It's such a weird series with multifaceted villains (and heroes). Big Boss, Liquid, and Solidus fought against the Patriots only to have Solid Snake stop them every time.

The Patriots seem to want to end "censorship" and "safe space" by filtering news which is censorship and leads to a safe space. Very paradoxical.

In the end, mad respect to Solid Snake and company for destroying both Big Boss' ideology and the Patriots ideology.

My crappy interpretation. It seems the AI want to help the human race become stronger by not necessarily hiding facts but twisting them. To create control over mankind in order to free it from itself. But People do a good job of twisting facts on their own. so they live in a loop where, even with an Illuminati the people remain slaves to their own culture. Ocelot wanted to completely destroy this system of click bait news, facebook post, reddit and Sup Forums circle jerk echo chambers.