Should I buy it?

Should I buy it?

Do you like to grind alone or with other people.

Nope. It's only fun for the first playthrough, and even then some sections drag.

d3 is like the most relaxing game to me, idk why. I'd recommend it desu senpai

>Blizzard is owned by Activision

Have some fucking pride asshole.

With other people.

Wait for necromancer dlc. Even then I'm sure it'll be stupid. Like you summon 2 or 3 skellies and you buff them with spells. I think the days of summoning 50+ minions are gone.

Play WOW because they've ported that aspect of D3 over there.

How much does it cost?

Maybe when the necromancer is out

game is pretty fun, especially if you have people to play with

No.

its utterly braindead. you get everything handed to you for nothing and there's no difficulty, instead they kepe jacking up the hilarious amounts of hp they have to give monsters because itemization is so nonexistent. eventually you hit high grifts where trash mobs have more health than a 40 man wow raid boss (and you still one shot them with your +9999% more damage weapon)

its a shame because the game has actually has some nice flow and mechanics the rest of it is just piss easy.

Don't fall for this bait OP I implore you

>its utterly braindead

Yeah, it says "Diablo" right there on the cover

STOP! The beast contained herein shall not be set free. Not even by you.

Do you want to play a decent ARPG? Then sure.

A lot of people are super bitter that it isn't just Diablo 2, luckily Diablo 2 still exists for them. It's a decent enough ARPG that was kinda shit at launch but has become really good with reaper of souls.

The other group of people that hate it are mad that they've sunk 400 hours into it and are growing bored of it. To be fair Blizzard could probably stand to make more content for the game to make more money and satisfy those people, but Blizzard is a really dumb shit company most of the time so it's not surprising that they're ignoring the golden goose.

How many content has come out since Reaper of Souls launched? I only have it on PS3 they literally scammed everyone by dropping support immediately after launch

you could play a free mmo and get the same experience. It's polished but ultimately devoid of any strategy and mostly fun

If you've never played Diablo 2 it's tedious at best. If you have, it's the most disappointing experience of your life.

No reason to play this shit when PoE exists.

they revamped rifts and bounties a few times, added a ton of sets for every class, ancient items, lots of UI and QoL improvements, added greater rifts and their gems, plus at this point just about every legendary item has been updated.

It kinda needs some new gameplay elements that aren't just "run rifts til you die" and "grind paragon" but I guess they don't want to add anything without an expansion and they don't want to commit to a Diablo expansion right now between Legion HotS and Overwatch, since that seems like their focus.

oh yeah, and the set dungeons but they're pretty forgettable/bad/frustrating. Probably some other shit they've added that I've forgotten about/.

D3 and PoE are so similar nowadays you can pick and choose and get the same result.

That's one of the baitiest pics ever, m8.

>shilling PoE instead of telling OP to go play D2

D2 is still the best, no doubt about it. From all current gen arpgs, Grim Dawn is closest to D2 in terms of gameplay, build mechanics, itemization and atmosphere.

D3 is good, but I can never accept it as a worthy successor to the greatness of D2. For all the things it does right, it lacks the very heart and soul of D1 and D2. It's fun nonetheless though.