Can someone explain vidoe game SJW-ism in a way that an average joe would understand?

Can someone explain vidoe game SJW-ism in a way that an average joe would understand?
I tried looking it up but got lots of conflicting information.
For example, in some forums some self proclaimed SJWs speak against showing female breasts in games. While in some other forums/boards other self identified SJWs praise game devs for not shying away from doing this and assert equal treatment.
I'm just a average guy trying to enjoy video games.

Don't worry about it. If it truly is a problem, I'm sure you would recognize it if or when you see it.

Yet another moderate centrist huh? "I'm just trying to enjoy video games" By saying this shit and not taking a stand you support the gamergate nazi drumpf fans. Diversity in video games is a serious problem, most normal people are tired of white men everywhere.

Mederate centrist? Do you think I have time to read that wall of text on wiki?

Social Justice is not Justice, it is based of feelings not facts.

That should be enough for the average Joe.

Fags on other sites arguing with fags from this site.

Fuck you, nazi sympathizer

DO YOU
OR DO YOU NOT
SUPPORT VIDEO GAME TITS
JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION MOTHERFUCKER

A lot of social justice bullshit is criticized because of its hypocrisy

A female character is drawn skimpily and you don't know the character designer? It's sexist!

A female character is drawn skimpily and you live with the character designer and your fat barely-passing landlady has an abusive relationship with her? It's body-positive feminism!

A lot of SJW philosophy isn't based around facts, but tribal identity. Those who identify as part of the tribe are celebrated, no matter what they do, while people outside the tribe are harshly criticized for everything they do.

You can't. It will be viewed as irrelevant because video games are irrelevant. If you ever encounter real hardship in your life you'll realize just how laughable all this "baww SJWs are stealing my video games" stuff is.

Don't worry about it, if you just wanna enjoy video games then don't pay attention to it, it's a gigantic shitshow that ultimately doesn't really affect you unless you want to be part of it

uhh people with different values getting put on the same side of the political spectrum. for the most part, their liberal and feminist. make any assumptions you may, but remember that youre a faggot

kill yourself faggot

This is an obvious bait post that I'm nimbling on, aren't I?

Only Sup Forums actually cares about SJWs. To the rest of the world they're just jokes.

(you)

They're a group of people that do what any group does, which is bitch about stuff. The thing that makes them so hated though is that they try to take some form of moral high ground despite making often irrational complaints. In their own eyes, they're championing for a better world, even though they can be massive hypocrites.

I find them more annoying than Sup Forums, which says a lot.

Thing with all this socjus shit is that shit like privilege, intersectionalism, all that shit is not necessarily full of shit, even if we're talking race and gender issues.

The problem is that they think that they can condescend the bigotry out of people. They make being inclusive and accepting a matter of asskissing instead of understanding.

I can't know what its like to be black and called a nigger. But I could always give it the old Atticus Finch walk a mile in their shoes process and try to understand.

What socjus does is say that simple empathy and trying to identify with a black user is a fruitless effort because I can't possibly understand. So I must empathise from a position of ignorance, instead of understanding.

The end DOES NOT justifies the means and it's the reason why it's backfiring.

yess

>Can someone explain vidoe game SJW-ism

No. Just stop caring and play vidya.

Fuck you nazi!

>I tried looking it up but got lots of conflicting information.
you're so close to getting it
protip: it's because the term has been overused and abused to the point that it means fuck-all

>explain SJW to me
SJW was something white nerds started shouting when confronted with information they didn't care to hear about. ie: other people's problems and the notion that the world isn't perfect outside their safety net.

eventually it just became a term for anyone and anything you didn't like and that was just as annoying. I'm a normal social person with relatively nerdy interests and I've been here since late '07 and I think the newer members here are really maladjusted.

>Can someone explain vidoe game SJW-ism in a way that an average joe would understand?
A bunch of sexists and nazis made up a bunch of shit that never happened, blame women for it and use this to convince gullible idiots theres a grand conspiracy of feminists against games.