APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Xvkwstsw4
youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/543qx9/sam_puncayshun_and_cosmo_how_each_break_up_has/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that idra?

The fucking green screen takes up more space than the game.

There's a game in there?

It's really sad when a streamer has to rely on gimmicks and shock value instead of you know, actually being entertaining, funny, and having a personality.

>this person would rather destroy his dignity like this than work a 9-5.

What the fuck is wrong with this society. Has the meaning of hard work gone down the drain?

>apologize

This meme makes cottage cheese face Bogposting look like quality.

Wow he's loaded. I feel completely worthless and want to die.

The uneducated can't get jobs now a days. There used to be a lot of labour work for them, but not anymore. So now you get these folk.

Yes, cry more faggot.

kill yourself normalfag.

There's no need in society for everyone to work, however there's a need in everyone to make money for a living.
Society privileges those who are already inserted into the market for years while the entry point is ever harder.
Untraditional means are taking over unless a big revolution of work happens and that isn't going to do for now.
Until then expect dickheads to act stupid for money for a long time.

why work hard when you exploit the stupidity of the masses and have them throw money at you for spouting memes while playing video games because they don't.

>streamer claiming weeb
>most pleb entry level anime tattoo
>ironically wearing girly clothing, except it's reverse post-neo-irony, so everything is cancelled out and he's just a pathetic hairy wannabe

youtube.com/watch?v=H3Xvkwstsw4

i don't think this was really awkward it was awkward at times but i think their just comfortable with each other

>AWKWARD SPEEDRUNNING CRINGE DATE COMPILATION GONE AUTISM
>literally just a couple being cute and making sex jokes

ahh so that's what The Black Keys drummer has been doing since their last album

youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0

>people like this probably earn more than me
>they also have the same taste in 2D females
Hmm

the video itself isn't awkward at all, but the fact that a few weeks later she cucked him is.

proof?

what u mean

The meaning of hard work has plummeted with the value of hard work, because powerful capitalists decided that it's easier to pay pennies to people who have no power to complain than it is to pay dollars to people who do.

don't let it set in.

don't let it.

Most pleb tier weeb I've ever seen.

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/543qx9/sam_puncayshun_and_cosmo_how_each_break_up_has/

his name is "puncayshun"

>implying I didn't read this before you sent it to me
>implying it says anything about Puncayshun being cucked

WHITE PEOPLE. FIX YOUR SHIT.

>But from what I hear from other streamers, she does this all the time to get some sick satisfaction.

That is referring to how she gets with streamers and dumps them after two weeks.
So again.....

can someone explain to me the APOLOGIZE meme

Actually I got into nursing and being paid quite fine for a 9-5 shift.

I'm sorry you sooner blame the people who made it possible for you to own a computer than think of ways to get a job. If you'd like to go off into the woods away from society, please be my guest.

Do you need it spelled out for you, autist?

>fucks betas
>cheats on them with other betas
>fucks the new beta
>cheats on them with other betas
>fucks the new beta
>so on and so forth

Doesn't say anywhere he was cheated on.
Emotional manipulation of the easily manipulated whom are unaware of the manipulation isn't cuckoldry.
Do you need it spelled out for you?
When did he knowingly let the bitch fuck someone?

>newfag doesn't know what a cuck is
Keep digging that hole, anonsan. Show everyone how new you are.

user getting cheated on isn't getting cucked unless you let it happen and stay.

>linking reddit

>settle for a girl rather than waiting for ideal partner
>fucking no life beta cuck! Disregard females, never settle unless it's for a 9/10, anime-loving, submissive bimbo. red pill ! red pill !

>decide to wait for ideal job rather than settling
>fucking leech, mentally ill, why don't you just work 60 hour weeks in a greasy factory or take sandwich orders from 55 years olds and never sleep, capitalism rules

I know Sup Forums isn't one person, but these are the most prevalent opinions and do show a streak of hypocrisy at large.

>It's really sad when a streamer
fixed

No! Jesse, jump!

>wanting to work 9-5

take your protestant work ethic and go fuck yourself, bootlicker

>being a wageslave

But both of those are true you faggot.

No one wants to work a long wageslave job for shit pay while the boss makes x100 more money doing basically nothing while his boss takes 98% of the profits as he fucks supermodels in his mansion.

Also, men would rather be alone, even have anime characters as their own imaginery girlfriend instead of girls who reject them their whole lives and even the few who do get a girlfriend the girl takes advantage of them or treats them like garbage and jumps in bed with the nearest chad and society says thats ok you go girl while the male is cucked for life.

You fucking normie stupid faggots don't understand we have seen all this and choose to not be apart of it.

You can call us pathetic and virgin losers and to kill ourselves, but at the end of the day, we aren't wageslaves to the government and the billionares and we aren't coming home to our girlfriends / wives who won't have sex with us and go and gangbang orgy with chad instead.

i feel like half the people that spam cuck have no idea what it means