Is it going to flop?

Is it going to flop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqUG6BbIpQ&t=20m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The story already did.

Has it been revealed how do those things mate and reproduce?

The media will love the stronk cave woman who don't need no man, but us gamers will be the only ones who know how bad it is.

These types of games never work on PlayStation. Like Heavenly Sword, remember that game? No? I thought so.

I just want it to break street date everywhere else.

A Sup Forums flop or actual flop?

An actual flop would be not making its production back and enough profit to build a franchise on or atleast secure GG no layoffs. A Sup Forums flop is not getting atleast 9.5 on metacritic and selling 2 million in a month.

>but us gamers will be the only ones who know how bad it is.

Fuck off eh?

It's probably gonna average a high 70 to a mid 80 on metacritic.
Outlets like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku etc. are going to initially praise it and ignore faults on the sole fact of the main character's gender but then as time goes on there will be a backlash to it probably knocking the gameplay and the various inconsistencies with the story.
If the plot twist is true there may also be a meme relating to the shitty animation and covering it up with the plot twist.

Heavenly Sword wasn't an open world action-RPG.

The game is generic as hell, so it will probably sell well.

>Has it been revealed how do those things mate and reproduce?

It was thoughtlessly revealed (to me at least) in a Gameranx video they did on "10 things you should know about".

The Machines reproduce via being constantly manufactured and created in ancient self-maintaining and self-replicating factories programmed to basically "evolve" environmentally viable machines to go out and gather further resources to make more machines. Game-mechanic wise act these factories act as dungeons for the player to loot, pillage, etc.. Which if you think about it is fucking stupid because the factories no doubt process and make available a constant supply of resources that a hunter-gatherer society would otherwise have no access to.

Since Sonycucks don't care about exclusives yes it's going to flop, but the media won't shut the fuck up about it so expect some more shilling even after it's released.

>Self replicating factories

that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard. So its practically a terminator world?

Unless its been like 10,000 years since humanities fall I can see the machines recycling or resources returning to nominal levels. But fucking christ.

The only PS4 exclusive that did well was U4, and even then Sony had to hide it in the console boxes over christmas to get it out the door.

This is a way shittier game from a way shittier developer, with advertising it'll pull about 2 million.

Sales wise, I don't think so.

Game play wise, most of the red flags present in FFXV are here, needless open world and mediocre combat being the biggest offenders.

Sony is like that rich alpha guy

Beats on every woman he fucks but they just keep coming back for more

Did you just talk shit about FFXV? I give you 5 seconds to take that back.

EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY YOU

STARTED SOLO QUEUING

AND SCORING POINTS MORE

>>open world and mediocre combat being the biggest offenders.

It'll succeed in the sense that it'll probably do several million sales, get decent reviews, maybe even get some GOTY nominations.

As an IP it will fail because Sony is pretty shit at maintaining non-Naughty Dog franchises. I'm also curious how much money Sony sunk into it: Ubisoft has streamlined their games to either run on a modified AC or Rayman Legends engine so it's not that expensive, but Horizon is made from scratch from a dev who had no experience with the genre. Plus I don't think (?) there's an online element where they can get microtransaction cash.

The concept isn't too bad the Machine dinosaurs/animals. Story execution wise might be poor but the concept isn't too bad. They should've went with a Jurassic park route though.

It'll sell good enough. And get some Goty edition down the line maybe. And some 5/10 chance of it getting a sequel.

i thought farcry primal already came out?

is this a paid mod for it?

>do several million sales, get decent reviews, maybe even get some GOTY nominations.
Do you have a single fact to back this up?

It was "muh stronk female action adventure zelda-killer" though.

Best part yet? They resource they use is people which are synths because humanity was wiped out by the synths. The robo dinosaurs were created by humans to hunt down synths but humans still got wiped.

Doubt it will flop but I'm not sure how high the sales will go. Most people looking for a single player game might go to other titles and because there is no multiplayer I'd imagine that would alienate a massive amount of PS4 owners. It will make them money but the game will be forgotten relatively fast.

So then how do synths reproduce

is this true or is just and educated guess?

Post the voice acting video.
POST IT!
And then prepare the crown for the game, the crown of just.

>Heavenly Sword
>zelda killer
So, this is... the Ninten-delusion...

Self replicating factories

This is gonna outsell Zelda, at least 2 to 1.

Which is sad because I think Zelda will be the better, more fun game. But Nintendo is doing some really stupid things with the Switch.

It is a mediocre open-world game on a console, of course it will sell well.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjqUG6BbIpQ&t=20m4s

even if this game turns out to be the biggest piece or shit ever its not going to flop.. this everywhere..... even in the uk where games are hardly advertised its everywhere.

this game is going to be huge, sony are putting a lot into it

I don't get what's so bad about this? Is it just because it's a Sony game?

>367593675
have you seen zelda? gameplay looks shit

Its AAA title by sony with actual marketing.
Its at least not going to get bad reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUpPYvELLB8

I had some very minor interest in this game. Not day one, hell no, but maybe in a flash sale a few years from now for around $10.

This video killed all interest in ever playing it.

It already flopped