How did a character this blatantly overpowered make it into the final release...

How did a character this blatantly overpowered make it into the final release? What are betas for if not to fix shit like this character?

Shes only good against slow heavy hitters, against other assassins/light characters she is pretty shit

Block High, counter throw

There.... PK is useless now

>Block high
>Attacks 3185193149201 times low before you're out of the block animation
Cool character

Are you kidding OP? In beta I could beat most PK's, even the MLG ones. It's about mind ganes.

And she even got nerfed in the release version, damage wise.

Just throw heavy attacks you know she can't interrupt, and every not and then feint it so she doesn't know where to block. 1 heavy hit takes a good chunk out. Also parry her into a shoulder rush with warden, make them panic and get hits in, play defensively till you see an opening.

>Just throw heavy attacks you know she can't interrupt
So she can interrupt them with her OP as fuck hit hit grab stab stab stab shit? "No."

>play defensively till you see an opening
Matches have a time limit, I can't wait that long.

Peacekeeper is mid tier, Warden is the actual unambiguously top tier bullshit

Spotted the nigger who got raped by a good warden.

Classes are balanced, warden is just comfy. Git gud nerd.

Want to know how I know you're awful?

Warden is head and shoulders above the rest of the cast because he has the only effective offense with zone and top light, combined with shoulder/GB 50/50s. No other class can actually attack consistently without being parried instantly by a half-competent player.

This
>I block all her attacks but she's still able to dodge my counter because she recovers too fast from her attacks
>can dodge all the way to my back
>only takes a single hit and then it's bleed and goodbye 1/4 of HP
Peacekeepers are OP and anyone who says otherwise haven't played a good one.

PK is literally unbeatable on offense as the majority of characters.

Just switch to defense. Her stab isn't punishing anymore, so even if you fuck up the GB tech, you still win. Wait for her to do the dumb side-dodge, then parry it into GB into whatever your best guaranteed move is.

You'll never lose to one again, unless you find the one in a million that knows how to feint. Can PKs even feint? I've never seen it.

Everyone but Conq can feint, but you can also feint your parry attempt.

>keep her out with well spaced attacks
>block block block
>parry when you're certain you can get it
>Guardbreak counter her kidney stab
she runs out steam pretty fast. She'll be out of stam and punishable fairly quickly

waiting for opportunity is not a thing in a game like this. time limits force engagements, they should do bigger health bars, longer round times and less rounds to win like best of 3

>367593004
>shitposting this much.
Only nobushi has temporary low stance, called hidden stance.
You have sides(left, right) and top.
Also blocking her sides is relativly easy. Her specials always come from the same side.
Grab her and wreck her. Parry any attack and go nuts.

STR vs DEX thread

Yeah, they actually do have a fix planned, they're going to need you to get fucking good.

Fuck no. Quick, lethal rounds are one of the best aspects of this game.

>not being warden, the perfect balance

The strategy he said does work while playing as warden. Warden's heavy top attack will beat out Pk's gb shit everytime due to how fast it is plus the reach.

What? Just because they have the fastest attacks and can do the most damage off a grab you think they're overpowered? Clearly that's just because you're bad.
>block their attacks and counter their throws
>useless now
That counts for every character you literal retard.

get fucking good

i prefer rounds that go long enough that both fighters learn about each other and then the game gets interesting because it becomes less about use your gimmick and find out what your opponents weakness is and its more about reading each other and knowing each other tactics so both of you need to step your game up even further.

long rounds with more health means less quick deaths to combos you havent experienced before as well

>fastest attacks
Nigga the orochi makes PKs look like they are moving in slow motion. Also, warden is just as fast as PK for the most part.

Peacekeeper used to be completely broken but after the last beta they nerfed her hard. The Lawbringer, Orochi, and Conqueror are broken as fuck right now.

No OP. Fuck you.
She is nothing compared to that fat fuck of a gook that everyone plays because they can't stand without fucking crutches.

What the fuck is even the point of beating this fat piece of trash into the ground if he's given a one hit KO button?
>JUST DODGE IT LOL
Fuck off. All it takes is him popping this at the right time and the game he fairly lost is fucking over. I don't even fight Shitgokis fairly anymore. They drop off every cliff I can attract them towards.

What is orochi, what is offensive warlord, what is peacekeeper.

Plent of classes with initiating moves, warden can be ounished easily. At the zone attack range, keeo blocking left like you'd do against a lawbringer against the charge. You now fucked the warden zone attack. Warden niw has to do the shoylder bash to initiate. Shiulder bash is very dodgeable and easy to punish hard as leaves you wide open if you miss.

Stop talking shit, maybe play warden for a bit and see that good wardena are good because if skill, not because of muh OP moves.

Orochi's about as fast, but not faster. PK's normal lights are stupid fast but they rarely use them because they're so used to wrecking shitters with grabs and dodge attacks.

>warden
lol no
He's the only character as good as her but it's not because he has fucking fast attacks.

Just wait till they fix the bleeding bug then i'm coming for your weeb ass.

>the game he fairly lost
You realize you don't win a fight in this game unless the other person is dead right? It's not the game's fault you aren't bothering to adapt and want to fight every character the same way.

Why would I want to play this over Chivalry?

Because she's cute!
CUTE!

Because they are literally nothing like each other outside of having dudes with swords.

You wouldn't, this game sucks dick. It's just a super casual fighting game built around Ass Creed combat. Not a proper dueling or melee combat game.

>Playing slip-and-slide spin garbage with terrible animations.
Who legit plays Shillvary?

It looks the same except with normie tier, target acquiring lock on.

>every fight on a map the game designates as a bridge match should just be first to grab wins
Not that guy but you're a fucking retard.

Why would i play exploits the game when I could play M&B?

It's virtually Soul Calibur 2.

Meeee!
Also
>lvl 20 cuck who can't deal with spin2win™ detected

>It's just a super casual fighting game built around Ass Creed combat
>literally nothing like ass creed combat

>first to grab wins
>I'm a shitter who doesn't know how to light attack or counter-break so I'll call others retards to make myself feel better.

No, Warden now does top light instead. Shoulder bash is not initiation, it is mixup.

Offensive Warlord can work, true, but purely on the merits of Headbutt, which already got nerfed. Orochi is slow as BALLS and you should never get hit by him, peacekeeper is almost as slow and defensive play will beat her every time.

Learn to actually play the game and find some good people to lose against before you spout nonsense like this.

>It looks the same
Because they're both about dudes with swords.
That is the extent of the similarities mechanically.
Kill yourself.

First to successfully grab*
Have I sufficiently sated your autism, user?
I'm fully aware how to stop guard breaks and capable of doing it, but failing a single guard break shouldn't be game over, the same way letting a single attack hit shouldn't and isn't. It boils the game down to only a single aspect mattering and is fucking boring.

Then why aren't you playing your Beyblade simulator instead of crying about the new hotness?

Explain how any of its mechanics are superior to chiv

You hate Chivalry cause you're a shitcunt and can't gitgud™

This is my dedicated shitposting time

Explain how any of it's mechanics are even comparable to chivalry.

No, I hate it because it's a fucking shadow of it's former self, because I'm not a retarded normie like you who only latched onto it after it was dead.

most of the map has safe spot. just choose them before stating the match.

>Lawbringer.
>Broken.
>Requires the Most learning and reflexes to use.
>Lowest damage even though he swings at the speed of rock.

No quit being stupid.

Fat gook is susceptible to anybody that can cleave his ass in half and anybody with a throw game.

Raiders and Flail Knights are pretty fucking good at dealing with fatties.

>Requires the Most learning and reflexes to use.
Maybe if you're playing lawbringer wrong.
Block > Shove > fuck their ass when they're out of stamina

Not him, but any game where you can move freely while attacking is throwaway garbage and always will be. There's a reason every fighting game, and good shit from DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Nioh, BB, 4H, MH, etc restrict/root movement when using melee. Garbage like M&B, Chilvary, Dark Messiah have quite literally more in common with Skyrim than with For Honor.
Especially since For Honor is almost identical to Soul Calibur 2.

>Have I sufficiently sated your autism
Oh please, you're the one who started sperging out about guard breaks when that's not even what the conversation was about. On top of that you seem to have difficulty communicating your thoughts which is a hallmark trait of autism, good on you lad.
If you legitimately think most fights boil down to who gets thrown off of a ledge first than I can say without a doubt that you are actually just shit at the game.

I don't know, m8. I just saw that little webm of sword fighting game with (((streamlined))) tier combat and wanted someone to explain how it's better than chiv

Also
>they took away my exploits, so I'm gonna cry and play normie tier shit instead.

No he's not, becuase fat gook can literally tank heavy hits, fucking Conq shield charges, you name it.

Dead wrong. Half his attacks are unlockable, can easily be chained, he has good range, very good defense, and is fairly fast. He can spam bullshit easily and is broken as fuck.

I disagree. Restricting movement is just to simplify for shitcunts

>anyone who has fought a lawbringer before sidesteps and proceeds to fuck the lawbringer's ass instead.
Dude, just admit it. The lawbringer is the worst character currently. Believe me I want to love him, but he does piss damage and a lot of his utility moves are just worse versions of other heroes' tools.

>Hit fat chink three times as Raider
>hes down to 25% of his health.

Granted thats because I can knock off his free hit of armor but hes not impossible to deal with most of the time the people who play him are real bad at the game and fall under pressure.

Still learning how to deal with good Peacekeeper though since they're so rare.

Disagree all you want, you're wrong. And that's why shit like Chilvary and M&B are literally a completely different type of game (a game nobody gives two fucks about because offense, tempo, pacing, etc are shit, and the games are boring, ugly, simple, and un-hype). Objective truth hurts, but you Shillvary cunts shouldn't even be here Shilling, and should be arguing with like Mordau and M&B niggers about your shitty melee subhuman sub-genre.

If you think PK is overpowered you're in for a world of hurt when they fix the bug and give her bleed damage back

If I want to channel my Kenjutsu studies into this game, and practice the teachings of Miyamoto Musashi himself, which character should I be taking the reins of?

Just lol. Enjoy your mobile tier minigame combat.

Either Orochi or Kenshi.

>So she can interrupt them with her OP as fuck hit hit grab stab stab stab shit?
You do realize that she's bugged right now and can only grab and stab once? The rest of the stabs apply zero damage, it's been that way since release

Enjoy your mobile garbage genre that no one cares about, but yet you needlessly shill in every thread due to being hopelessly insecure.

I played before the exploits you fucking baby, hell I played the fucking mod.

It's a copy of Soul Calibur 2 based retardbro.

Can you stop inviting more shitposters into these threads
Just don't respond, your ego will manage

But you're still too shit to compete
Name one mobile game with chiv tier combat
Thx senpai

What makes chivalry's combat complex?

Kensei

Any piece of shit where you can move and melee simultaneously.

Not really complex, just open world for lack of me knowing a better word to explain
Nah

What movie is this?

>Guard breaks 3 times
>Warlord doesn't even attempt to negate it
>Proceeds to just let himself get guard broken and ass raped
>Gets pushed against a wall

That was a shit Warlord, I mean the hero is trash but that guy just didn't even try to fight back.

>that feeling when you parry an unblokable attack
>that feeling when you parry lighting fast attacks
>that feeling when you play with you prey until he bleeds out

If there is something I'm going to miss in this game is the peacekeeper gameplay.

100% yes. That's Chilvary's biggest feature; being a Skyrim mod essentially.

It's nothing like skyrim m8.

Nothing. It's literally less conplex than 4H. There are like 2 attacks.

It's basically identical.

>am okay at a couple of characters
>every time I try to play a new character I get matched up against some fag who's only played their one character the entire time and is level 30+ already
>can fight these fags just fine on someone I actually know how to play but I can't even begin to get to that stage on anyone else
Fucking kill me.

How?

You can practice against AIs with new characters

Spam attack mindlessly while moving towards your target, while ignoring the eternal fighting game tenants of spacing, timing, punishing, etc.
Niggers like you were literally too shit to play fighting.

>Game makes you go through 600 levels to reach reputation 30
>Game gives you shit in-game currency so takes forever to get mythic armor to unlock the specific animation for your faction

They really wanted to make sure you had something to grind for, even though all you're unlocking with each rank up is cosmetic crap like color schemes and what not. "Hurr durr let's just make the player grind for reputation levels, but have each one include 20 sub-levels before going up to the next reputation level."

Grind fest out the ass, you're literally going to have to go through 600 level ups to get to the max reputation rank, fucking autism if anyone actually reaches max reputation on a hero.

I keep calling peacekeeper peacemaker every fucking time.

So you've never played the game beyond casual big teamdeathmatch lobbies? Just because punishes and counters aren't UI telegraphed cookie cutter moves like for honor does not mean they don't exist.

Wew you're a retard. As expected of a fighting game player.

I think it's nice to have a levelling system that'll take a long time. Unless it gets exponentially longer later, it'll only take about 90 days for someone to hit rep 30.

And the rewards that aren't just colors stop after rep 3 or 4.

You've clearly never even played the game. You'll never win just spamming mindlessly

Gitgud

>it'll only take about 90 days for someone to hit rep 30.
>It'll only take about 90 days

Fucking autism if you think someone is going to play this for 90 days straight to hit max reputation level on a hero, that's fucking autism mixed with someone who has no life.

90 days casually. You could probably get it down to 45 if you went full on no-lifer.

>t. buttblasted Shillvary fags.
I'm glad all 4 of you showed up.

What? I never even played Chivalry so I don't get your joke, but if you seriously don't see a problem with 600 levels of grinding, then you really are autistic.

>Mordhaufag is dead
>Chivalryniggers took his place

It's not grinding. You play the game, and your rep level slowly increases so other people know roughly how long you've played the hero for.

It's not like you need to be rep 30 to unlock the best skills or something. It's just something to work towards, if you really care.

Practicing against bots is mostly moot when what makes a character good or not is mostly what throws your opponent's off.