Random deaths persona 3 FES

10 hours into this game(hard level) . It's after i get fuuka, i roam the second block and i get killed all the time from one random event when enemy gets initiative and kills protagonist with mabufuru or something times 3/4. It's unblockable. I really cared about maxing social stats and social links, and leveling characters, and the game is easy aside from the fact that they can kill protagonist if they get lucky. Shtty game or what? Should i ditch this one and go for Persona 4?

lol

Change your persona you fucking retard
Also persona 4 has this same "issue"
Have fun

How the fuck do you get ambushed? Even in FES when they made it slightly harder it's still easy as fuck.

Whos the retard? The enemy is using magic vs whole group like mabufuru, so the whole party of op is anihilated, not only protagonist.

You can stil get ambushed if you hit the enemy correctly, there is a small chance on hard.

My bad then.

get some resistance you fucking tard

Patience means you'll never get ambushed, ever. I've not been ambushed once in my recent playthrough, and I'm up to the final floors.

Also learn to swap personas, even if it feels tedious, its how to win.

The only reason one does poorly in a persona game is if you aren't patient.

Equipment

Did you even play this on hard/maniac? The whole party is affected, and they can't change personas. Equipment only affects evade rate so far.

>The whole party is affected, and they can't change personas.
So? The protagonist is the only one whose death ends the game, and his affinities can be changed.

>not patient
I.E not wanting to spend 100 hours with a repetitive game.

>so?
-the whole party gets killed
-character survives
-gets his ass killed with normal attacks if he cant escape on first try.

fun game, more like autistic.

60 hours on hard with patient play and not skipping dialogue. Way to be a baby about it.

50 hours of which spent on dungeon crawl and spamming 'super' events like drinking coffe or playing arcade?

Bad game design. This reminds me of resident evil 5 and 6 highest difficulties.

Thats with 100% stats and all social links actually, so its probably a 50/50 split between dungeon and story.

>60 hrs
>100%
Somehow I find this hard to believe

That includes newgame+ and doing all of elizabeths tasks, which I don't include personally.

Also, as a non first timer, you know what personas to craft, and how much you need to grind or not, etc.

Persona 3 FES has laughably bad combat. Instead of just giving you control of your party, like every game surrounding it reasonably did, it gave you an absolutely retarded set of AI helpers that don't do what you want even when you set them to do it. They'll fucking buff the entire team when ONE buff drops off, heal using inferior medical powder when they have full SP, and just generally shit the bed.

Why anyone would want to play this game for the combat, let alone on hard mode, is just beyond me.

>tfw it took me ~160 hours for both The Journey and The The Answer
Not even 100%ing shit. Was my first run-through of the game.

shinjiro dies. adachi is the killer.

Wait, that guy who shot him had a name? ;^)

>Also, as a non first timer, you know what personas to craft, and how much you need to grind or not, etc.

Then you spend even more hours with this game.

>Man who replays a game spends more time with it
>News at 11

He bragged that he completed it in 60 hours, and OP shouldnt be a baby for not wanting to spend 100 hours with a shitty game. It turned out he lied and spend even more than 100 hours with a shitty game. Understand now?

Saying that a single playthrough can be beaten in under a hundred hours, and that patient play doesn't take 'hundreds of hours'.

Honestly, would you rather die to shadows wasting anywhere from 5 to 30min, or wait a few seconds and not die?