Would you teach Nino how to read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OF_y3igKPxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would teach her how to suck dick

You don't.

Ugly! Weak! Green haired freak!

I'd teach her how to read my dick in her vagina if you catch my drift

So at the current rate of content production, how long do you think it'll take before the majority of the users bail, if they haven't already?

A spellcaster who can't read? How the fuck does she cast spells?

How viable is dragon lolis plus Abel?

What the hell? Why can't she read? Is she retarded?

It's not really her fault.

Why is this cute and little green girl so angry???

She learned from watching her mother chanting spells.
It's implied in-game that Nino is a prodigious mage who, had she been raised properly and taught how to read, would've go very far.

Someone stop me from making her a 5* Or help me find an easy way to get the mats

Hence why if you actually take the time to grind her up she is an absolute BEAST in her game

Are you blind? Tower, right fucking now for the badges.

But nino is a already a 4*. Or is there a rare drop for them? Because I didn't get any.

Strata 6+, randomly drops, says so ingame.

Too bad she's retarded then. My daughter can read and she's not even four yet.

>10 levels higher than everyone
I beat it, but this is a pain. Good for grinding desu

If Stratum 6 is 10 levels higher than you, that suggests a pretty low level/overall progress. Max your castle if you haven't already, if this is the case.

What game is this?

Fire Emblem Heroes.

Boku no Legalized Waifu Gambling.

Heroes? Uh, what the gameplay like?

And very simplified and poorly balanced FE gameplay.

I did, just got everyone to 20 so I never actually looked up that high on the tower. Staying too safe probably made me fight enemies that gave too little xp. Everyone gained 3/4 levels during the grind.

It's like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=OF_y3igKPxI

That's pretty gay bro.

What did ISIS mean by this?
Why am I cursed with these shit rolls?

This guy cannot read and that game looks okay at best.

At least it's free, right?

So does Eph fuck Eik or what?

As free as you would expect for a mobile game.

I'm sure Innes and Lyon would like to know the answer to that question very much.

Maria is best loli
>red
>voiced by haruhi
>cute!

Yes

All dragons will die to Julia and her message: That dragons fucking suck dick.

>Hirano

Unless she's doing a Konata voice, that is terrible.

Does Nowi have the lewdest art in the game?

>Only roll dragons

Am I fucked now thanks Nintendo

I mean the English voice, weeb

Her art is really nice

>I mean the English voice

Her mom is an absolute cunt and the bitch she's fighting practically ruined her life.

>English voice

To be fair, the dub is one of the more decent ones out there, and not many people are probably playing the moon version of Heroes.

>Only camilia
Time to reroll.

>hur I only download the japanese version so I can be like my otaco friends! xDD
Kill yourselves

>I only download the japanese version so I can be like my otaco friends! xDD
You can change the language in any version, moron.

I'll just scavange off ISIS orb handouts in hopes of another *5 while saving up for a 20k.

Honestly I thought about dropping the game the minute they didn't release any new 3 or 4 star units alongside the other ones and only gave out 9 orbs in the new story. My army is just saturated with fates and awakening shit that I don't care about. I haven't even played any of the 3DS games because I heard the emulation so far was iffy at best.

Sharena's english VA makes me sad. Her voice gets so gravelly. And that's not even mentioning that she can't even change her voice for the other 2 characters she does.

I-I totally knew that... fuckfuckfuck

Tried to pull one of the focus but instead got a 5-star Cain, is he any good? Seems to be HP+ Def-

The game just suffers from casting some extremely bad actors, half of them being carried over from Fates.

Be careful. If you change the language, it changes both audio and text. If you're reading ability isn't up to it, you're going to have a bad time.

Why does she look like a loli?

Takumi Emblem: Hope you roll for a 5* Robin

I'm not defending Heroes' VA work in the slightest, I'm just saying there's almost certainly a large majority here that run the English version.

Worthless outside of completely destroying any green unit that looks his way.

>I'm just saying there's almost certainly a large majority here that run the English version.
Well there's no denying that, I use the dub myself even though I prefer the Jap audio because you have to change the text language as well and I can't be bothered to deal with that.

And even then not very good due to
>low atk and speed
>brave weapon debuff
>skills that poorly work with his strengths
Almost any red unit is better, forget what I said about destroying any green unit looking his way.

>get extremely excited thinking I pulled Julia
>it was Sophia
Well at least she's cute I guess, the pull in general was kind of depressing since Odin and Tsubaki are faggots

I know. I just wanted to talk about Sharena because I wanted to like her so much.

>perfect design but
>"youre a good FRIEND"
>bad VA
>only okay skills
>no special abilities

It hurts.

*Subaki
:3

Look at Sophia's neck art

Hey Sup Forums, who do i level up in my party? 1/3

You get a set of 5 rolls in 5 days (9 from map, 1 from quest, 10 from 5 days login)
That's ok when compares to another mobile game (a set 5 rolls every 2 weeks or 10 rolls every month is a standard)

What the fuck are you doing in Fire Emblem, Index?

2/3

3/3

I wish I never looked, it looks more brittle than a twig

I got like 7 olivias and 4 hinakas
I fucking loath red orbs and still didn't get tiki

Caeda
Gold Digger
Green Tome
Maid

Est
Gunter

>Marth
>Effie
>Nino for Green and Magic coverage, FCorrin otherwise
>Kagerou
Also sort by Rarity, it makes suggesting shit much easier.

sooo which one should i get to 5* first and what team combination best for my rooster user

Thanks doc

Reflet

>He has both incest couples
jelly

I got Palla
Should I work on a flyer team even if have no flying blues?

nices quads nerd

Thanks for the suggestions.

Will do next time.

Wouldn't that make you extremely vulnerable to archers which are the meta?

Feels bad man :(

what should my team be?

sooo what combination works best with what I have? any reccomendation??

QUINTS

disgusting

got 3 in a single pull, my luck this banner has been insane, guess that balanced out with only getting takumi on the previous banner

>Should I work on a flyer team
Yeah, you should absolutely build a team that gets memed on by a single Takumeme

Takumi is a must, so that leaves 3 others.
Best Red Sword you have is Erika from the looks of it.
Robin is decisively meta right now, but he's 4* and I don't know if you want to 5* him or are even able to. Barring that, Catria should suit your Blue needs.
Your choices of Greens are either Julia, or 4* Fae and Minerva. Julia wrecks Dragons, Fae's a good tank at 5*, less stellar otherwise, and Minerva has good Attack from what I've heard and flying, but she's a Green Flier in a Red/Takumi meta, so be warned.
>Takumi
>Erika
>5* Robin (ideal) or Catria
>Julia (ideal) or 5* Fae
Lead with Erika for best Defense results I'd think.

>Roy
>Roy
>Roy
Leave the fourth one empty.

How much money do you guys spend in this shit?

Too bad, I didn,t want to waste that +4 Str/Spd aura
Who should I focus then? I feel my actual team would get ruined by the new FE4 incest duo + lucina

Maybe try switching Seliph for Reflet since Reds are more prevalent.

10 buckarooneys.
I got lynn azura takumi and camilla from the same session

The only gatcha I can personally compare this game to is ffrk, and that that game shat out events like it was nobody's business and each one you could get like 11 pulls, on top of new story mode content and daily logins and quests giving even more.