Enter a stream where you are the only viewer

>enter a stream where you are the only viewer
>host gets really excited and tries to interact with you
>tfw you want to leave but feel bad

Kill yourself

>alt tab and mute
>streamer's been talking to himself for an hour

If you don't let me lurk, I won't stay

Always leave if a stream is watching their view/chat count.

Always leave. There is no entertainment value at all from people who obsess over viewers/followers that much that they acknowledge every single person immediately.

They are a very lonely, desperate, and pathetic person in real life if they are watching shit that closely.

Dumb Maki poster

>enter a stream where you are the only viewer

your fault

What's wrong with wanting an audience and friends?

>stream for 10h with 1 viewer
>talk to viewer with no reply
>realize you watch your own broadcast
>yfw talking to your self

I saw one cunt who had a bot that outed people who hadn't said a word in chat

>enter a stream

You deserve it

That's why I never watch anyone with 1-2 viewers.

You just can't reasonably start a stream without either a bunch of your own friends watching it in order for the chat to be alive, or without being so good at a game people automatically recognize your name and tune in when they realize it's you. If you're a noname streamer you're doomed to fail because you have no way of keeping your audience.

If you have no skills to attract people you'd have to attract them with entertainment and it's hard to be entertaining when you literally have 0-2 viewers. Even if you hid the numbers from yourself you'd just be talking to yourself and knowing it deep down inside would make it awkward. You'd have to check the chat from time to time anyway, just to see if there's something to respond to or to spout memes based off of, and that'd make it painfully apparent you're talking to yourself.

Wanting those is fine.

Being so desperate that you are actively watching the viewer count/list instead of concentrating on what you are streaming, you come off as extremely sad and desperate.

Calling out lurkers is a big no no on all streams. If someone wants to talk, they will. If someone wants to chill, you should never say "HEY FAG WHY ARENT YOU TALKIN TO ME".

>the host is you

>Ask them if they've seen their dad's dick
>Leave

>Enter a stream.
>Pants get wet.

Fucksake.

The first thing someone ever said in my chat was "are you waiting for your husband to come home and ram you in the ass" I didn't even get a chance to respond, he just left.

>be me
>stream gameplay
>light commentary/reactions/musing on mechanics and design
>check chat between rounds or during downtime only

I solely stream for my friends and whenever someone random comes in I have a huge heart attack and hope they'll leave quickly. Especially when someone comments.

Were you?

Seconding.

Just use beam pro.

No one will find you and there is zero delay whatsoever so you and your friends can have a laugh without someone bothering you.

of course :3c

>Dumb
>Maki poster
Redundant.

Not quite the same, but from time to time my friend and I will play Neo Turf Masters on Fightcade, and there is this one Brazilian who semi-regularly spectates our games. We've asked him multiple times if he wants to play, but he always says no, and just watches us play. Neither of us are particularly good, and we aren't players of note. He just seems to enjoy watching a couple Americans play virtual golf in relative silence.

I'm jealous. I wish I could have a qt wife (male)

I tested beam and it still delays. How do you do Pro or whatever?

This is only hot if you're a girl (boy)

Clint Stevens is pretty hot

Gay.

>stream game for a friend
>suddendly 5 viewers
who the fuck keeps watching my shit

>think about streaming
>remember that a decade of this place has turned my outbursts while playing from mundane swearing to racial slurs and so on

you'd get fucking banned pretty fast on twitch rofl
but the viewers would love you

>friends
You are a retard if you think streamers can make friends with their viewers

Glad I don't stream in english so I can say whatever I want since no one actually gives a fuck

HA GGGGHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol

>enter stream
>"oh heyyy (username) nice of you to join us! say hi, don't be shy!"
>leave stream

>join stream
>don't say anything
>he mentions me by name
>leave

Yeah twitch has some weird shit. When I start up my stream, viewers jump up to 5 or so instantly, then it goes back to 0 in a few minutes. Where it stays for the rest of the stream.

Bored people find you through the game catalogue.
You used to be able to hide your stream from there but they disabled that for who knows why.

same shit on youtube
>stream for 2 people
>7 watch
>upload has 20 views
are people really that bored

Dumb Makiposter.

>are people really that bored
Apparently. I watch some dumb late night talk show videos and in the recommended section is a reaction video of what I just watched.

It had 30 views.

It is mostly people looking for a gameplay video of that game

>streamers don't only play flavour of the month, korean games, have cleavage
>surprised they get no views
Literally me

I have 200 viewers average on obscure competitive game. Try to guess which game!

The game of pretend

Battleborn

>Battleborn
>competitive game

osu

tf2!

Close!

Paladins?

Its hl2dm.

nice one geezer

>stream some bf1 for m8
>12 viewers the second I start