So in the end, did the PS3 have games?

So in the end, did the PS3 have games?

some, but overall I still feel it was a shit console in a shit gen

Yes - but there was a significant drop in game titles from the previous gen and Sony didnt support nearly as much projects as MS or Nintendo did. Also didnt help that the console was a bitch to program for.

yes. way mire than x360

That's a really bad list user

The only exclusives that were worth it were Last of Us and Demon's Souls

>Last of Us
>worth anything
No.

At the very least it raised the bar for western video game writing and VA

it really didn't.

Yes, it had games when it came out too, it was just a shitty meme because Sup Forums has to be contrarian

You really didn't

>Ni no kuni

>video game writing and VA
the 2 aspects of videogames that barely matter at all, great.

>Godzilla

>not liking Godzilla

Yea and I was having fun playing the Dark Souls and Rocket League predecessors while retards were still screaming "NOGaMEZ LOL!"

Do any of you wonder what other hidden gems you may have missed out on? Wipeout HD was a ton of fun too no matter how hard F-Zero die hard fans try to convince you otherwise.

If you wanted more than just western dev stuff or just nintendo games it was just about the only option you had.

The best time to own a console is at the end of it's life cycle.

Got a PS2 when the PS3 was released, had a fuckton of games to choose from.

Can't get a PS3 now cuz lol poor fag but I'd love one.

glorious AMD master race

>BC1
Muh nigga

>recommending Bayonetta on PS3

Right and xbox exclusives were?? So as far as im concerned why would i have chosen one multiplat box other another? At least with PS3 i could play with a good d-pad.

There was no reason to own an xbox if you could own PS3

>inFAMOUS not on the PS3 list

WEW FAGS

>have owned every Playstation since the orginal
>to this day have never played or been interested in uncharted, infamous, demonsouls or bloodborne

I used to be you. I got inFAMOUS for free when PSN got hacked and they gave us a choice of a free game and shit.

inFAMOUS is dope as hell. I had the original Uncharted as well but never really played it. I bought the Uncharted Collection for $20 a couple months back. I also bought DS3 for like $5 and Bloodborne for $10 as well. I still haven't owned or played Demon Souls.

>still haven't beaten Uncharted collection, Bioshock collection, or BB/DS3

I've probably spent a total of 2 hrs between all the games.

It got at the end of the generation, but most got ported to the PS4 or PC making the thing a Wipeout/Demon's souls machine. Now Wipeout is getting ported as well so there goes that too.

I like it

Everyone runs like a faggot in that game. The animation is lazy as shit.

Now filter the ones that actually run at more that 20fps

>video game writing and VA

>Generic white man Baker
>humans are the real monster and shit

What does that have to do with it being a PS3 exclusive you cock throating faggot? You sound like a faggot and yet we still allow you to live, you fucking mouth breather.

Probably that InFamous isn't a good game? It's not.