*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Why don't you just kill yourself, manlet?

not an issue, ill use my bug spray

what the fuck is this even from and why is it showing up on every fucking board

This can't be a real design. What the FUCK is wrong with my nigga's legs? Jesus christ why is he 4'10"

>*action*
Where did this influx of newfag Redditors come from?

An epic as fuck meme of epicness forced by Reddit.

Why do people in these threads always act like it's the first time they see this even though this thread is spammed like 5 times per hour?
When did Sup Forums become Reddit?

Hey kid, I heard you said some shit about me online?

The most disgusting thing is that more and more of these newshits are using asterisks instead of greentexting because of they never stop seeing it on Twitter and Facebook.
It's the same as
>let's call le replies le (You)s XDD
or the now unironical usage of the word ''toxic'', it's nothing but Tumblrinas and Redditors forcing their trash in here.

Sup Forums could be massively improved by automatically, permanently range-banning anyone who types like this.

>Jumps to the other side

>Trimp

>can't even reach his own dick

i unironcially think that the new femshep looks and sounds better than the old femshep

the guy is a giant faggot though. sheploo for life

>NuMales Sky

>*action*
>(((word)))
>"""word"""
It's the new type of turbo cancer

>make amerireat again

holy shit

"Excuse me"
>Walks right passed

It's almost boring that nu-Bioware is so predictably shit.
It only takes this 4ft faggot in a diaper to fuel countless threads because he's the perfect punchline to a joke we were all waiting to hear.

I still can't watch that silly fucking bitch palm that gun like she's clapping underwater without cracking a smile.

>nu-word

You can even see it a few times in here

So we went from the Shepard 10/10 german features to this Nu-Male?

*steps over him*

>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_1486767949896.jpg

-grabs him by the throat-
BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?

Hm, so this is the poundland version of Sheppard?
It looks quite well painted, but the plastic feels cheap and the articulation is crap.

>""""""""""""""""""autistic rage"""""""""""""""""""

>tfw won't be able to make any plane scene edits because he physically can't pull off the CIA power stance

NANI!?!

FUCK
>you read it in his voice

That's so sad, no more epic as fuck memes of epicness :(

*action* is literally older than Reddit you underage fag. I remember using it well over a decade ago

Stand aside kid

*steps over*

Seriously these memes are so forced by being this bitter you will only make the game look good in comparison

>unzips dick

>new
>-XXxx-----°**("""cancer""")**°----xxXX- fag
genZ is so insecure and affraid, what is even your problem, kid? Why are you so OBSESSED with ?

Why is your hair fucking milk chocolate, like really man?