SUPERIOR

LIMB BASED

Superior character design for sure. Always liked how Tekken's main guy was not just another "truth and justice" mary sue Ryu.

Is Tekken good again now or what

>now

Tekken 3 only by any chance my man?

probably going to get this as my first tekken after being an SFIV babby. heard too much shit about SFV and no Fei Long to want to get into it

COMBAT

Heihachi did nothing wrong.

He's boring.

But I like Ryu's simplicity.

And I'll take Jin's broodiness over Kazuya's cutthroat characterization. There's not a lot to root for in Kazuya. At least Jin has a mission.

The statue is going to be such a piece of shit.

>Jin's broodiness over Kazuya's cutthroat characterization. There's not a lot to root for in Kazuya

But thats the thing there is. It's what they imply in Kazuya that works more. Don't forget, pre Tekken 4, Kazuya WAS that brooding, handsome young man that Jin is characterized as now. He just happened to also be corroupt and the head of a criminal organisation.

I think we will come to see what many of us have been expecting with Kazuya in Tekken 7, that there is far more to him than we think. The way he spoke about Jun, in the Tekken 6 scenario campaign mode was particularly interesting. It was the first time i had heard him reflect on his thoughts about another person that was close to him.

Also, one of his key defining trait is his "inadequacy". He was born to a notable martial art family of great skill, athletisicm and power, and yet in his lineage, Kazuya is clearly the runt of the family. He is of course, a Mishima, so it stands that he far outskills any of the non-Mishima characters, but he is far less naturally talented than his father, or his son. He is very much a Vegeta like character, more than just in looks. Its why i like him.

I agree but I need to have it anyway. My Tekken collection demands crap like that.

p-post your collection please...

I want to but I need to get it all in one place first.

I'm just tired of Tekken at this point.

No homo but Heihachi's always had some nice aesthetics for an old guy.
Look at those fucking guns.

How can they resist?

Again, why the beard? He never had a beard, his chin is always clean.

Styles change user. If you remember he was sort of going for that look in Tekken 3, where he was not even fully grey yet.

Also, that is only a day or so of stuble.

Swole ass old man

Heihachi is legitimately good looking even with his silly hair

Define "wrong".

>Shooting his own grandson, who looked up to him as his sole father figure, in the head
That's the one that stuck out to me the hardest

That was mine too.

Also he trapped his father under a temple because he could.

Kazuya's slightly more evil in the general sense but Heihachi seems to have actually committed more evil actions overall.

>people almost always fall for CD 4, 1 with Heihachi

Come on, this isn't rocket science.

CD41 is the most unexpected option out of the hellsweep

It's that(don't block high) or take a risk on it not CD44 which leads to full combo

>not doing d/f generic low parry on every hellsweep

How fucking slow are the people you match up against?

I love Heihachi, but I can't wait to play with his wife

>Tekken's first female Karate fighter is another wealthy noble

Tekken needs its own version of Makoto

>Welcome to Tekken 7,now starring:Jam!

>Tekken needs its own version of Makoto

Kazumi has a tiger. Makoto BTFO

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Naw cmon now its not nearly the same. Asuka is more Sakura or Ibuki than Makoto.

It feels very much like Asuka still cares about being a pretty girl for boys some of the time, but Makoto always felt like it was Karate or bust. Just like Naoto Shironage from Persona 4, she actually has the most boostin girl body going, but hides it in funtional attire.

These kinds of tomboys, like Makoto and Naoto are a deeper breed of tomboy than the likes of Sakura or Chie... These ones are deeply wife worthy.

should i buy this game on ps4 or xbone?

i want the xbone version because i like the controller, but afriad it will have like 10 people playing online

>xbone tekken
>for its fucking controller
>mfw

This is all kinds of mad. I don't really compute user. Anyway, everyone knows the biggest community is and will be on PlayStation, the main home of Tekken in the west for 20+ years

The difference between Asuka and Makoto is that while Asuka is a tomboy, Makoto might as well be a guy.

You should just be a tripfag at this point.

Hm? Why?

Rude

>biggest community is and will be on PlayStation

So there will be a max of 50 players in where i live (Australia), since the majority of people who own a ps4 here are Arabs.

But you do get access to the world wide user. Think about it... Tekken if you liked it... You had to buy a playsation to play until 2009. TILL 2009! And xbox didnt even get one of the best online games, Tekken 5 DRO.

You can spend all the money you want on high end PC but you cant just buy the fan base. If you are anyone who has ever loved tekken you played it on PS. It wont change now.

And only SF only players who have never actually played tekken will say "it will be dead in a week, because i can still get matchups in seconds, with lots of diffirent players on even Tekken 6 to this day. Hell you can still find a couple of rooms a night on Tekken 5 DRO and that came out in 2006.

I can't wait to play LC and everyone else hating on it

Lucky Chloe is love

>kekken
>not dead
lol

I hope they did portraits like these for all the characters

>dat mildly uninterested look on her face

God Im so hard right now

Id rather a small fan base for a quality product than a bunch of cucks that will put up with any old shit like SFV

SFV are the sweatshop worlers of the fighting game world.

>Street fighter
>technical
Also saying tekken is for mashers just tells me that you suck at it. You can't even get past 5th dan by mashing.

Literally babys first button masher, dead for a reason.

Kazuya get's one too.

>babbys first
But thats street fighter user. More people started mashing on SF than started mashing on Tekken.

>tekken
>quality product

Eh, I think you're overestimating brand loyalty desu. I've played every Tekken game on PS1/2/3, and I still play Tag 2 every now and then on PS3, but I'll be getting 7 on PC. My only reason is that I refuse to pay to play online.

user... Tu as tombé :^(

> My only reason is that I refuse to pay to play online.

Okay, that is a fair point. I must admit paying for thst is a bitter pill. But at the same time, im not about to build a PC for lore thsn what a PS4 is worth just because Tekken 7 is available on it either.

Will he be playing it?

The thing is user, ok, i know Street Fighter is a much more popular fighting game. I have played from Alpha onwards. I even own SFV.

But what is so laughable this gen, is that (some) street fighter fags feel the need, to go into other fighting game threads, and post about other fighting games DESPITE the state of where Street fighter is right now.

Your paying for costumes. SFV is an ever changing online lobby that you paod the privilage of having access to. Its not "a game" in the classical sense.

The idea that other FG are made fun of, by a community that are getting fucked so hard, that it can be seen by everone else from outer space.

In time to come, if there is a Street fighter VI, and i truley hope there is user, we all all look back at SFV and say "what the fuck were we doing there with that one? Black sheep."

I was thinking about getting it but every character sans Steve,alisa and devil jin seem to fight basically the same.Now I'm not sure about buying the game.

I know right?! Everyone just uses punches and kicks. Allllllll the same.

Stop shilling this game MarkMan you fucking spic. Nobody trusts Bamco anymore with all these delays.

I've seen this copypasta too many times. Honestly, anyone who falls for this is a fucking retard, it even says MK has advanced impressively, that's a red flag for anyone who has been playing fighters before the year 2000, MK has literally gone backwards, not to mention the "rage art == main match decider" point in this pasta.

why not be a tekken-only tripfag at this point lol.

>even slight mention of tekken
>s-stop shilling!!!? Cant we all just get back to SFV, the unthreatend king of all fighting games?! We are superior! We feel challanged by no other!

>his wife

What is this plastic princess?

>But you do get access to the world wide user.

You never played a fighting game a continent away now have you?

You seem upset user.

I'm tempted to write a 20 page essay on how you are wrong

i'm not, but it's so obvious these posts were all made by the same person lol

Please user. Hit that 2000 word limit :3

>Kunimitsu won't get in

Is that against the rules? Is it suddenly not okay for someone to post multiple comments in a single thread?
Or is it because he's not shitposting and instead actually trying to guide some discussion?

Just because .image? sometimes, when im on a PC posting... I will change my file to "image." Just to bait anons into making non-arguments about phone posting to really drink deep how much they just lost, because it's all they got left.

>He hasn't taken the deep dive of watching every Kazuya unique fight interaction, intros, prologues, endings and read all of his wiki entry along with a few other characters for contextual flavour text

Kazuya is a surprisingly deep character

Thnx user :3

Why do newfags like you always end up showing how new you really are without even trying?

Here's a hint, user, look at the bottom right of your screen with the webpage fully scrolled down. Do you see those numbers?

This. I wan't to see the ones with Jun so bad and to understand what went on.

its probably easy. "Y-you're an asshole kazuya-senpai!" Jun says 30 mins before she lets him blow thick hot athlete alpha fighting loads deep inside her.

literally who are you talking to?
32 posters
75 replies

well done newfag

Moar. Holy shit, forgot how fucking good she looks now. I keep remembering Tekken 2 and TTT1, not TTT2.

78 replies 32 posters

Point?

Who are YOU even replying to anymore?

>Is that against the rules? Is it suddenly not okay for someone to post multiple comments in a single thread?

i never even implied any of the things you said.

>32 posters
>75 replies

And? Weren't you trying to tell everyone that there's one person making up all the discussion, not people replying to each other... like how discussions work?

If I'm new, what does that make you?

>Kazuya is clearly the runt of the family.
I never got this feeling exactly though I suppose it might be true. I never paid much attention.

B B QCB B QCB B QCB (repeat)
Is how you are meant to perform the korean back dash cancel if your character doesn't back sway correct?

I don't think I will ever get this motion down lmfao. I feel retarded

That's exactly what your posts implied you retard.

maybe in your imagination
no need to get angry kiddos

I was talking about game-plans.

But Sup Forums doesn't actually play fighting games.

>exactly 1 minute and 10 seconds between posts
>attempts to call out samefags whilst samefagging this obviously

kek, i knew i was in for a treat when i entered this quality Sup Forums thread

you tried friend

I wish they would put in best yoshi

Nu/v/ in action

Getting angry over nothing

>I never paid much attention.

I mean, thats why i posted it a-user...

WHO ELSE HERE STILL REGULARLY LIKES TO PLAY THE OLDIES LIKE ME? JUST DID ANOTHER TEKKEN 4 RUN, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS WANTED TO PLAY TEKKEN 4 HUH??

Then Tekken isn't your game. Every character follows the same systemwide rules, there are no real zoners/rushdown/poke/turtle/whatever. While they have different strengths/weaknesses, fundamentally they all have the same tools.

I mean... At least it was not just one person i guess...

>thinks he proved anything by editing the webpage

holy fucking newfag

t. capcuck

Tekken7
BBCF
GG Xrd Rev2
DOA5LR
KOF14

all of these are better than SFV by miles and always will be. Capcom royally shit the bed with SFV. USF4 is better even.

I've been playing the fuck out of it, can't be bothered getting my PS3 and I rather just emulate on my PC. Honestly, T4 is so broken it's amazing. Just did Time Attack in under 6 minutes on Ultra Hard. Jin please.