ITT: Casual filters.

GET READY CABRON

>the demo boss
>casual filter
You're kidding right?

This
He's just a parrying instructor

Not really a filter when you can just run past them

Or when they don't show up till 75% way through the game.

Bladewolf was the fucking idiot filter.
Seriously, how did people struggle so much with parrying?

>Bladewolf was the fucking idiot filter.
Is that not what a casual filter is?

Once you understand that you need to parry in the direction Raiden is facing, not the camera, it becomes piss easy.

Is there a list of these somewhere? I'm curious as to how much that guy has put into this.

This crow bitch who just raped me with her umbrella for the 20th time.

Speaking of FF7.
>That red dragon boss was easy
>now take the dps test

>not posting the real casual filter from that game
You don't even gotta parry bladewolf

>mgr
>casual filters
o Im laffin
Only hard boss fight is Armstrong from Sam DLC. That's it.

you can go as far as the tomb of the giants immediately after the asylum
in fact I recommend doing that to get the gravelord sword early

I just couldn't do it. Parrying was pretty rough for me all the way up the the Sam battle where i just gave up on the game.

>THE REAL real casual filter appears when the game's almost over

>These things were fucking everywhere lategame
Repressed memorides are coming back. Fuck these things.

>finally git gud enough to parry bladewolf every time
>every boss from that point onward I can literally never parry

what the fuck

>ITT: people who don't know what a casual filter is

the greatest casual filter of all time is, was, and will always be Playonline. that garbage service kept morons out of FFXI for over a decade.

Gorda City Ruin on Oltanis was the real casual filter, Orxon is easy to run through

Finally, a bossfight!

>mfw I'm still stuck on gold and silver on hard

>mfw when there's literally tank and helicopter bossfights before [/spoiler]sewers chapterWhat a shit game, I'd still prefer DMC3 all over that shit

Fuck I'm stupid nigger

>Decide to give FF7 a go
>Get to this part
>Die five times in a row
>Refund
I got filtered hard.

>Casual filter
>Halfway through the game

No.
The real casual filter is either pic related or The drowning section on Rilgar.

I assumed it would be blocked by an orange fog gate

>fall for the shit translation
>get lasered
>use a potion
>win

Not much of a filter.

>I didn't have a tough time fighting it so it's not a filter :P
Literally the "Works for me" type of response I'd expect for fucking stupid retards that make up this board.

While this game probably is not challenging for people with vast rythm game experience, there is serious jump in difficulty when comparing her and Dai to the rest of cast. Plus, she can randomly appear on second stage for almost all characters, and newcomer might not know you can restart story to get new characters at stages 2 and 3.

You truly needed to git gud or die trying against Monsoon. Everything up to that point wasn't too difficult.

There is no better filter in gaming

>tfw getting slightly walled by wendigo in DevilSummoner
Should I just end my attempts at trying to enjoy SMT

The drowning section is only hard if you're unprepared or DSP
Umbris is just a test to see if you weren't stupid enough to pass up the Blaster, except for THAT fucking room with the timed switches

Literally returned the game after the 20th try

Fuck this meme game

you can get to nito by using the coffin in the catacombs

You can't fucking fight him or anything. It's just for the covenant

essentially any ranked mode in multiplayer focused games

> filters
> literally just mash the button: the bosses
the game was always meant to be a bridge for action deprived MGS players but still

bladewolf on the jetstream sam dlc is the true casual filter of mgr

>tfw you had to always beat this mission for your dad

Proves that it's a proper casual filter, then.

>The drowning section is only hard if you're unprepared or DSP
Or ten years old. Which is when you shouyld've played it ideally.

Triggered more by bahamut and Satan spam these days. Creative control is dead.

Monsoon isn't hard though. I beat him without knowing how to parry because the game just throws free stun grenades at you.

I ended up finishing 2 before 1 because I couldn't solve that one puzzle in the sewer with the bomb.

Climbing ladder is just painful in shadowverse. Im thinking of starting all over again and just stay at lower ranks so i can have some fun and do my dailies

Man, I remember my first time encountering Daidouji's song. Got filtered HARD but I fucking love playing it now.
I have a harder time with Miyabi's song, to be honest.

The whole Game is a casual filter, but he comes to my mind

Casual filter in nocturne is the fact that its boring as fuck

>Final boss
>Casual filter

Does anyone else get an erection looking at bladewolf?

The line had 2nd best banter in the game right after the edge.

but that's almost at the end

>final boss can't be a casual filter

>close eyes
>suddenly easier

jotaro?

>match-made multiplayer
>not casual

Haha

For some reason only time Daidouji gave me troubles was /last/ time I met her, because I did Asuka's story after everything else. Rin, though, seriously gave me good portion of troubles. This also made victory all more sweet.

On topic, another filter right here. I had to ask mother to do this jump all the time, even though I could do everything else in game. Maybe for everyone else it was logical, but I couldn't wrap my mind around idea that holding UP will give me enough height to make it to next hook.

That's not the under water level. I honestly thought it was impossible as a child.

>Playing the demo version

and thats only hard if you're trying to S rank it without any hits.

>yfw the 2nd encounter in the entire DLC is the single hardest fight in the entire game

flamethrower walkers with sam is the only semblance of challenge left in that game

but don't tell Platdrones that.

Literally the only hard part in MGR was Armstrong and that's because you were forced to use blade mode whilst you could ignore it for the rest of the game.

The point of casual filters is usually that they break players before they can properly experience the game. Mid-game is typically the cut off point for what can be considered a casual filter.

>you can even skip the armstrong blademode segment by just ninja running under it

MGRdrones will defend this

Parrying, among other things, is very poorly explained in that game. I literally did not know how to use it properly and consistently until Monsoon. Yet I had little to no issue with Blade Wolf and still don't get how people had problems with him.

>it's a "3 enraged Mastiffs rapes your ass in VR mission" episode
Fuck that

what's wrong with that?

I legit fucking died too him a bunch.

seek joy in these last precious moments

>3 bosses at once
REEEEEEEE

It's not challenging, it is just the character that is suppose to match her has a shit moveset.

>chainsaw
>not AA12 with automatic tracking

waste of a bot desu

Do you mean devil survivor? If so,
you're not going to have fun against beldr

Trips don't lie, I guess. And yeah, devil survivor.
I feel like I'm a little bit at the mercy of the AI. I want to do away with pixie but at the same time the heals are very useful at this stage. All she does is just become a target for other enemies, though.

I literally cleared the whole game without knowing how to parry. I just couldnt do it either. The meme fucker was literally making insane because of that. but i do it after of like two days of trying. Not one parry was needed, just dodges.

Don't you know about secret air tube mid-way? I failed to find it right now, since I got sucked into playing it through one more time, but I'll be damned it has to be somewhere there, path is hidden in rocks with round white lights. So you have not 90, but solid 180 seconds to clear it.