Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5dSwqSv3s
youtube.com/watch?v=LmHTASY6oKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So true

GAHAHAHA

>have magical casuality reversal attack
>have another sure fire 100% chance to kill attack
>neither of them actually kill someone and are either blocked/dodged multiple times despite the emphasis on this being impossible

>legendary weapon is a gun

>lancer
>has e rank luck

>not maining polearms

This is one of the biggest bullshits in the series, they wrote a noble phantasm so pratical and powerful that they had to shove him out.
Coupled that with the no heal effect of his spear just make him god tier to assassinate.

>hating lances
I bet you are sword-liking fag

>legendary skill is called "GAY BULGE"

>The greatest legendary warriors from the history of humanity
>Every single one of them instakilled if the so much as go within a mile of a little girl without her own route

>implying he wouldnt be broken as fuck and stomp the whole war if he had luck > e

Heroes are people who defy fate and the other Irish guy is the one with the non healing spear

Isn't it sad Sacchin?

I am the bone of my sword.
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Unlimited... blade WORKS!

>legendary weapon has a gay name

If you haven't, watch the grand order OVA.

Caster Cu gets to wreck everybody.

His whole geis thing actually justifies that.

Nasu is a hack who can't keep powers or power levels consistent

>Shirou can fight servants
>Shiki could kill max power Shirou
>"Nasu: Shiki couldn't fight servants "
Fuck OFF you senile old man

Shirou vs Archer was the best part of that game imo

>Servants
>Strong

Loving every laugh

>Be spellcaster.
>Ultimate attack is a melee strike with a tiny knife.

DICK
WORMS

But it's a magic knife

Tsukihime has the most plot points without descriptions or explanations, like the 6th System that Zepia wants to reach, the Aylesbury ritual, the will of the planet and whole lot of shenanigans that he simply hasn't addressed since 2001, barely mentioning them in character entries, random comments inside the game's files and/or random rants on their blog, with no further explanation about them.

Why?

>legendary weapon is a joke weapon
>Still insanely overpowered

Still has to stab a fucker that by the conditions of the game will always be better than her a melee combat.

type-moon games are literally nasu pulling shit out of his ass for hours, yet I kinda like them

Because Nasu is literally mentally ill.

shirou at his best can fight certain servants, he'd get hard trashed by servants who are particularly adept at physical combat

every scene with archer in it was the best part

Fate/Zero handled the noble phantasms better

Being able to kill =/= being able to fight

>Legendary king of heroes
>jobs to a highschool kid with a sword fetish

>neither of them actually kill someone

Nasu's work was so detailed and internally consistent. People will question this consistency due to the introduction of exceptions to rules (especially prevalent in Fate onward), but in the past, there was always a solid, non-bullshit explanation - concepts, though occasionally convoluted, made sense. Even more so than that, his characters had a way of exceeding the limits of their basic descriptions. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime read more like plays rather than the anime that most light and visual novels try to mimic. The characterization has effort put into such that the characters transcended their archetypes and became something more, something sympathetic. His characters had to evoke emotion because he didn't have the benefit of flashy visuals or huge art budgets before Fate. All he has wasTakeuchi (who clearly isn't always the best influence, but he is what he is).

Looking back on it, Nasu isn't and probably never was quite as good as Urobuchi or Meteo or Romeo, but he did his best. His world was interesting and had a sense of moderation and care put into it that was charming.

But I can't say that about Type-Moon or the Nasuverse anymore. I can't just blame Fate for it. The only thing I can fathom happening was that Nasu stopped caring. His work just doesn't have the passion it used to. Mahoyo was what truly made me lose hope, because it is so overly polished that it has no soul, and Aoko, Alice, Soujuurou, and even Touko are miserably boring characters compared to the charming ones I remember even within Fate/Stay Night. The powerlevels have gotten too out of control, losing the well-toned sense of restraint the Nasuverse once had.

And I've lost all hope of this stopping. Because it's popular, even though it's dumber than it's ever been.

MMA math

but rho aias isn't a normal shield, it's a top tier shield that is specifically good against thrown weapons

F/Z is the entire reason Reality Marbles are tossed out like fucking candy with how stupidly trivial they made it.

Use the magic fishing line that she has and then teleport behind them and magic shiv them.

mushroom man will write Tsukihime 2 the day rehashing Fate fails to pay the bills.

TM works were never about blatant powerlevels. Everything is meant to be better during certain circumstances, that's the entire point. Also Shiki can't fight Servants because of the type of being they are, that's a different matter entirely. That's like calling in a dude with a gun to take care of a ghost rather than someone who specifically knows how to remove ghosts.

You mean EXTRA.

Shirou can fight and beat Gilgamesh because UBW lets him outpace Gate of Babylon in weapon production. He still gets rekt by most other Servants since he can't match up to Servants with actual skill in using their weapons. This comes up in his thoughts during the fight scene.

>legendary weapon is everything

No, it started with giving Rider a Reality Marble for no fucking reason. A Reality Marble is basically created as a manifestation upon the world from someone being broken, and they just gave Rider one for it to look cool when it made jack shit for sense. Hell even Extra cared more about how Reality Marbles worked since they actually classified it as something other than one, F/Z just fucked up hard in that department.

He said he couldn't fight a servant at all

Reminder that Shirou beat Saber in a sword fight but Shiki couldn't even fight a weaker servant?

Gil abruptly changes character for kind of poor reasons between routes is true

RURU BUH-REIKA is still utterly hilarious with how mundane it seems compared to the spells she is usually casts though, it IS probably one of the better Noble Phantasms if just for the effect alone, even if it is hassle to use.

We're never getting Archer Hercules are we

Again, being able to fight =/= being able to kill.

but that was with archers powers and skills right?

Yeah... At least they keep his "The only reasons I ever lose is because of my own ego" thing consistent in all three.

I just want to STRANGLE him

Sempai, are you stashing girls?

Yes, but it was HF Shirou. HF Shirou is weaker than UBW Shirou in basically every single way. The entire reason why he has such a hard time with her to begin with is because he has to manage his resources so carefully because of how much of a shit state he's in during HF.

>tfw can count the number of caster doujins on one hand, and those that exist are bad

Shiki can move and attack at absolute ridiculous speeds

Nasu said he'd win even if unlimited blade works was up because he can just kill any blades that fly at him

Unlimited blade works was able to match the Gate of Babylon, which killed a lot of Servants

>but Shiki is too slow lmao

>gets summoned as the weakest class - caster
>dosen't die like a bitch
He's the best

I think it's more about NP than stats and skill. Shiki can kill shirou projections but real np are to much for him. Normal knife vs magic weapon doesn't sound like fair fight

You only have Kinoko Nasu to blame.

>Going in, the original author entrusted me with just three pieces of information regarding Alexander: his true name, the Noble Phantasm called “Army of the King,” and the fact that there must be a development where Saber comes to reconsider her own kingship through her conflict with him and Gilgamesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5dSwqSv3s

Remember how trying to beat Saber in a sword fight by himself leaves him essentially brain dead and her only wounded? Severely, sure. But nothing she can't heal from.

>not maining a mace

>lol I'm the legendary king of heroes no way will I lose to a dumb kid

isnt the reason he loses because he cant use his broken instakill attack against them so he is literally fighting with a butter knife?

I think he was technically in one of the spin-offs, just that he was summoned as his Alkeides self rather then Hercules.

Strange Fake i think.

Im more pissed at that they are still missing Medea and Hercules interactions since they were actually on good foot even after she wrecked Jason in the Myths, the fact that she cured one of his MANY Berserking fits makes it even worse how their familiarity is glossed over since she would actually be one of the heroes who would be perfectly able to handle and recognize Berserker Hercules.

mmm that lancer luck

What if Shiki gets a headache?

If Gilgamesh had trouble with Shirou swording so hard, why didn't he just put him in a furnace?

Nice Vibroblade.

>summoned as a caster
>can still fight off melee combatants with his fucking staff
>"Don't underestimate the sage of the forest!"
>fucking rune magic

That shit was hype as fuck.

POWERLEVELS NIGGER

I'm trying to find this one doujin where she goes grocery shopping, and it has that one part where she chooses a cucumber and Lancer suggests the one with lots of bumps for "extra stimulation".

Gil killed his target (Archer) and didn't expect much from Shirou until he was trapped in the marble and it cost him his arm and almost his life if the Grail hadn't interrupted

You know it's going to happen eventually

No read what Nasu said

He said Nanaya can't fight at all and that Ryougi Shiki could only fight defensively, and this is contradicted by pretty much everything in fate/stay night

youtube.com/watch?v=LmHTASY6oKA

Because Gilgamesh needs more time to manually retrieve any given item from Gate of Babylon. And when he tries to go for something specific, he gets his arm cut off because he's not defending himself while doing so.

Jeanne already copied his noble phantasm.

How do I C-Sacchin in melty?

Literally who?

Step 1: Dribble
Step 2: DUNK

Because Nanaya can't hurt them due to them being magic ghosts or something.

yeah he didn't seem anywhere near as chaotic evil in F/Z or even the original FSN as he did in UBW

probably as a cute loli too

Don't ask me, I'm a bunker addict.

>tfw they will never make Jesus fight Santa Claus

>Reminder that Shirou beat Saber in a sword fight

FSN Saber is a lot weaker than she should be because shirou sucks at magic

unless HF changes that detail.

Tohsaka punched Caster out and Kotomine killed true Assassin

And helping Kotomine let all the evil mojo get out of the Grail in Fate wasn't chaotic evil?

A Dead Apostle basketball superstar with a Reality Marble that literally fucks up any mana usage in a huge radius, meaning mages and servants are rendered impotent and/or completely dissipated.

Is the nanatsu-yoru a normal knife? I haven't done the maid routes yet so maybe it's revealed there but I think that Shiki's knife is not normal.

Doesn't ring any bells. Is she from Notes?

Try grabbing your opponents

It does, Saber gets hooked up to a source of nearly magic and is at her absolute strongest

Gil in Fate and UBW is meant to come across as if he was corrupted by the grail, a flawed man who became evil due to grail juice. In HF and Zero this is revealed to be incorrect and that he is still the same person he always was and actually has a reason to be engaging in the behaviour he did in the previous routes that is consistent with his previous morality recalled by Saber and Kotomine.

It's not a normal knife, it's a fruit knife