Why are there so many kids on this board?

Why are there so many kids on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqJ-WVPVF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was Sasuke the stupidest and shittiest character I´ve ever saw in Manga?

Because it's the videogame board, and you're probably a kid too.

Sup Forums is the latest meme website for teenagers, just like 9gag and funnyjunk were years ago
also gamergate, fappening and the latest election brought in thousands of redditors

Because autists keep posting spongebob, which is enjoyed exclusively by small autistic children.

>he watched Naruto past Shippuden

You can probably answer that yourself. I'm sure you weren't 18 when you first started posting.

Been shit since 07 when the Scientology shit started.

Because kids grown up, and you become old.

t. highschooler

That's Mr. Krabs, you idiot.

Nearly everyone who watched Spongebob growing up is in their early-to-mid 20s.

BAKANA!!!!!!!!!!

MONGEKYO SHARINGAN??????

Because they have soft butts.

If you're in your mid-20s and posting spongebob you're an autistic manchild

>blaming the kids
>when the adults are just as bad if not worse

anonymous was a mistake

I sexually Identify as SpongeBob. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of annoying Squidward and blowing bubbles with Patrick. People say to me that a person being SpongeBob is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a tie, eyelashes and absorbant holes on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "SpongeBob SquarePants". If you can't accept me you're a Spongiphobe and need to check your cartoon privilege. Also don't mock spongebob because not only is the show amazing, he is I and I am him.

Sup Forums invited them all from r/teh_dolan

because he was so awesome and you were never able to relate to him in any way because you're such a flaming faggot

Board? Try the whole site. I blame phone based browsers and easier to obtain internet.

Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is bringing in massive newfaggots and redditers. When they get bored of meming it up in that shithole, what is the biggest hobby everyone likes to do now?

Video games. That's why you keep seeing fucktarded Sup Forums memes like *blocks your path*, "BogPills", and blatant off-topic Trump discussion threads constantly.

>Sasuke awesome
>SASUKE
>AWESOME
is this bait?

>/mlp/ exists
>/sponge/ doesn't
The wrong kid died

Sauske is awesome. I want him to cry out "Chidori!" As his hand shakes while holding his cock, sending lightning through it and into my boipussi

he was objectively awesome. anybody saying otherwise is just jealous

Oh it gets even better. The other day, I encountered a console war faggot that openly admitted he was in his 30's. These people exist on Sup Forums.

ok it´s bait.

damn I actually believed someone really likes this pile of shit character

>you will never be an Uchiha

youtube.com/watch?v=UWqJ-WVPVF8

>yinga chinga in the west

No, some boards aren't completely overrun by underage pal, I'm on my phone so I don't have the caps, but there are multiple pictures floating around that prove literal children post on this board, and I have yet to see it for any other board besides Sup Forums

Damn I can never have Uchiha incest

Smartphones

Because the author was forced to make Sasuke, he didn't planned to make the character in the first place.

Because video games are for children and adults who think like children

These.

It's the first place people go to after they find Sup Forums and leave Sup Forums