Just good or a masterpiece?

Just good or a masterpiece?

pretty mediocre gameplay

but an interesting story

just good

The game takes a hard dive after you beat the artist dude

I've been playing this recently and I have to say it's pretty good. I have to get to the ending to say if it's a masterpiece but I actually think it have the full potencial to be.

Just good.

2 is the masterpiece.

It falls apart completely after the twist though. First 2 thirds are good, last third of the game is just a slog.

Bioshock 1 was a good game and a decent followup to System Shock 2.

Bioshock 2 did some things better but some other things worse and overall didn't have the same wow factor the first one had.

Bioshock Infinite is the 4th most overrated game of all time.

Downgraded copy of System Shock 2

Console faggots lapped it up hard. Also Bioshock 2 is superior gameplay wise.

It comes close to being a masterpiece but the gameplay holds it back. Not that the gameplay is bad, it just doesn't quite live up to its full potential. Also there should have been more than two endings.

How is it a downgrade from systemshock 2? there were trying to accomplish different things with similar systems.

I'd love to see the top three
Last Of Us and Witcher 3 definitely deserve a spot, but whats the last one?

Think he means it's a poor man's SS2. BS was touted as a spiritual successor to SS since they couldn't get ahold of the license for SS but then they went and casualized and consolized the shit out of it.

casualized console garbage which was a major decline from system shock 2, which again was a decline from the original system shock

Bloodborne
don't get me wrong, its an extremely good game
but its nowhere near perfect, its overrated just because its one of the few good exclusives the PS has

Boring. I bought this bullshit a year ago, played for 4 hours and Uninstalled. Never installed 2 and Infinite which were part of the package.
Typical 2K shit game

It was ok. Like, 6/10

You'd include Bloodborne in the top 3 most overrate games of all time? Fucking kek, what? By objective merits it has none to boast off, it got beaten by everything else in 2015.

Are you suggesting that the rabid, shitposting fanbase is somehow reason for it to be top 3 overrated?

Because Skyrim, MGS4, DA:I and GTA5 all deserve that spot better.

Read Dead Redemption and fucking Zelda OoT as well as Metroid Prime and Final Fantasy 7 deserve spots in the top 10 as well.

I really really wanted to like this game but I gave up 4 hours in, guess it's my shit taste

Meh. Never bothered finishing it. Gameplay got boring so I just read up on the story instead.

It always bummed me how almost none of the bosses had unique models. What was up with that? It was a massively hyped up AAA game, didn't they have the time and money to make a few more models?

just ok. like 6.5/10 ok

since this is a bioshock thread someone expalin to me ininfite epilogue.

why Elizabeth killed Booker? Killing Comstock, I get it. But Booker didn't become Comstock and he even tried to save her after having a second thought about selling his daughter. It doesn't make any sense, if it's for revenge is really petty killing the only decent person you've ever met.

Multiple universes was a cop out.

for what exactly?

I remember tallying all of the different enemies in the game, and including the final boss as its own enemy there are 7 enemies or something insanely low like that.

there are the humans, the turrets, and the big daddies. That's it. There are a couple flavors of humans. Overall extremely boring game with the lack of diversity of enemies. You are fighting the same shit all the time.

The premise of the game is golden and the setting is golden, the gameplay is bad.

The story would be considered mediocre as a book so of course it's considered absolute golden god 10/10 as a video game, so take that as you will.

I'm partial to Infinite myself, so to me Bioshock is just okay. But if you've never played System Shock 2 I can totally understand that you love Bioshock.

Let's not even talk about Bioshock 2.

Very good, not masterpiece, but I see why some may consider it so.

>Let's not even talk about Bioshock 2.

Because it's the undisputed best Bioshock game?

Compared to Infinite it was 10/10

MASTERPIECE 1000/10

attempted to play it 3 times in a span of 10 years and every time I just got bored of it

I liked it, graphics were pretty good for the time.

Isn't that the second boss or something?

this, I just can't get past the start, even after my friends told me it's all made up or something like that

It's great but SS2 and BS2 is better in most way

Their intention was instead killing multiple Comstocks in multiple universes, she instead kills the "root" which is Booker before the baptism.

It's pretty much fucked because the reason is bunked because it's not consistent with the way multiverse ingame works

Babies first plot twist.

>Let's not even talk about Bioshock 2.
bioshock 2 owns dude

I find it to be a poor man's System Shock 2 with an interesting (but ultimately underutilized) setting

While Bioshock 2 doesn't really bring new anything to the table, it does everything far better, gameplaywise particularly

Isn't that supposed to be "Opinions are like assholes"?

>I'm a newfag who didn't play system shock when they launched
>but im still gonna bitch and complain how bioshock ruined everything
>Waahhhhhhhhh;hhhhhhhhhhhhhh