Street Fighter V - Kolin Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2Miyh2OFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jNpMWjxYDkg
>that battle stance
>those animations
Holy shit, she is fucking ugly.
She looks like a fat grappler, nothing classy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8blSjEDIXQA
pvplive.net/c/capcom-veteran-programmer-confirmed-for-marvel-vs-
shoryuken.com/2016/12/07/norio-hirose-programmer-on-the-original-marvel-vs-series-named-director-on-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/
youtube.com/watch?v=kIxtNJSsD2Q&t=12m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow it's lili

Why does her air grab fall so slow?

Floe and LI Joe are tweeting about her. They seem quite disappointed, her normals are even stubbier than SFV standards (which already says a lot) and she has to work to get something fruity.

Honestly, this has been the case for any character in SFV after the first Beta phase. In fact, the first Beta phase was arguably the most fun version of the game.

I feel sad for people who still play this game, they get cucked left and right without getting a break

SFV is like battleborn, they've committed to releasing all these new characters but since no one is buying their shitty game, its just a money hole for capcom at this point. the quality can only deteriorate further from here.

What's the point in Capcom still updating this abortion? Just get on SF6 already and ditch the SFV team in the Pacific Sea. No new character can save this trainwreck.

People paid for the S2 pass, Capcom has to give them something.

Why should I be excited for any character when the game as a whole plays like trash.

It's an actual jew

Looks like an aborted Lili made by amateurs.

Why doesn't Capcom buy and make a new Clay Fighter? At least the models looking like some weird human-clay abortion would make sense.

Urien last character of S1
Kolin second character of S2
**** boss of S2 story mode

uncanny

>also works for Illuminati
Is Capcom trying to say something?

>People have been looking forward to characters like Sakura, Cody, Q since before the game launched
>Instead season 2 is gonna have literally whos like Kolin, Ed, and Raphael the ninja doll
>They're probably going to be shit anyways

Who is season 2 even for?

People who have no shame.

Seeing how they completely fucked characters people loved, it's probably better for them if Capcom spawns literal whos in their place.

16ers, they couldn't handle playing those characters in any games that had depth and are probably worried that they might bring needing to have a brain to this game

Look at Ibuki, Juri, Gief and so on. I don't want more characters shit on.

Capcucks

My guess is that after SFV selling like shit they decided to spend as little money as possible in S2, so they're going to reuse all the Story Mode models

It's not like Capcucks will complain, they'll accept anything from Capcom. So get hype for Azam, Satsuki and Byron

Fags who only like SF2 oldies and SF4 newcomers.
I'm almost glad that some of my faves from Alpha and 3 aren't coming back, because they'd just shit all over them and their music with fucking awful remixes (like they did with Alex).
youtube.com/watch?v=8blSjEDIXQA

>people looking forward to Sakura, Cody, Q
no-one gives a shit about cody or Q except Sup Forums, and Sup Forums doesn't play fighting games

Speaking of shit, who the fuck is "Way of the Hado"/HaDOken mode for?
It's fucking retarded looking and one of the moves is non-sensical given the restrictions of the medium.
When the fuck has Ryu gone out of his way to fight Shadoloo soldiers anyways, save for when they show up in tournaments?
Also
>localizing it as "Way of the Hado" and not changing Ryu to Ken and calling it "Ken of the Hado" instead
FUCKING MISSED OPPORTUNITY OF THE YEAR RIGHT THERE

I miss him ;_;

No Dudley no buy.

Well Q was rather popular with the tournament people and Q ranked really high on japanese polls.Although I mained sakura,I also don't want another shoto in.

Who?

Q was in top 10 of most wanted characters for SFV in one of Eventhubs' polls.

He was not viable in tournaments, but as a character people genuinely like him.

Although desu with the way the other characters have been so far I really don't want them to butcher Dudley. Although part of me really wants to know how they'd handle his kit.

>Well Q was rather popular with the tournament people
No he wasn't

16ers

that's a cute animu, mind telling me where she's from?

Fuck I wrote Q instead of Cody.

>Gimped Kula

SNK wins again.

電波女と青春男.

honestly her ((((nostalgia)))) costume looks awful, the hair and facial features for character models that weren't outsourced look bad

at least her story costume is cute

Denpa Onna

the inconsistent model quality is starting to piss me off.

Shoulda kept her anime story mode model. Yuck

>SFV is a failure and don't sell anymore
>MVC:I will certainly sell more than SFV
>Marvel will put a lot of money on the Esport table to make a Marvel Pro Tour
>All the pro players will go for the money
>SFV is dead

Plus it already has a better dev team then SF5.

>US dev team
>good

Combine that with reused assets and more girls because muh equality, and you've got a cocktail of garbage

>type this into google
>find english words associated with it "denpa girl"
>google denpa girl
>first entry is wikipedia for denpa
>text links to a "Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl"
>image shows the blue haired animu

thanks

and you too, of course

>tfw you've buy SFV for $50
feel bad

>US dev team
Capcom is using a in house Japanese team.

pvplive.net/c/capcom-veteran-programmer-confirmed-for-marvel-vs-

shoryuken.com/2016/12/07/norio-hirose-programmer-on-the-original-marvel-vs-series-named-director-on-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/

>US dev team

What? It's made by people with good portfolio from Japan. Not your usual Nakayama "I worked on DMC2" or Woshige "I just did some beta tests before".

I think there's a nip director, but the original reports about it being developed in house at Capcom USA are wrong. Not sure, though

Uhhh no?

youtube.com/watch?v=kIxtNJSsD2Q&t=12m30s

Meant no it it being developed in the US

Game looks really rough. MvC3 always looked pretty polished even when it was just Ryu vs Wolverine

My guess is Marvel/Disney backed Capcom to be properly staffed this time around which will allow them to get more done, faster. We haven't seen the game in nearly 3 months now so the next time we see it it'll be a lot smoother. MvC3 also had the luxury of using Cell shaded graphics which masked the low poly count the characters actually had.

>Marvel Pro Tour

Don't be silly

At least it actually looked comic book-like in that style. I hate this Injustice look

Fighting games are just done this gen.

It's pretty much confirmed at this point. Yipes spilled the beans and Capcom PR confirmed that Disney sees this as their way into Esports.

>all these betthurt hardcore hurr durr dipshits
SF V already outsold your little clubhouse wankfest that was Ultra and it has more people playing it right now than III or IV ever had.

Hate to break it to you but people love the game and it's here to stay :)

i do too user

Injustice? The game still looks cartoony. They just ditched the cel shaded look. I'd save reservations until the next time we see the game.

I was waiting for Urien, but the endless huge updates just take me out of it. Not really in the mood to spend hours updating a game to play a few minutes in training and get bored again.

Matchmaking is fucking pathetic after Gold

I remember the "hardcore" playerbase talking shit about Team Fortress 2 back in the day because Valve DARED to make the new game accessable to people who don't suffer from autism. Those chucklefucks predicted the demise of that game as well.

Same shit, different day.

Pretty hard for a game to die if you never make another game. Hell, the playerbase is only where it is because it's F2P

lmao all these goofy mechanics

I was afraid that might be the case, it pretty much looks like her only "long range" normal is her roundhouse.

From the video it seems normal go right through even at point blank range which is weird.

Also the parry does insane damage, I wonder if it scales with the attack you parried, she parries an EX move and it deals like 20% damage.

The gloves look dumb but otherwise this is 10/10.

I gotta say her super looks really fucking terrible though, like seriously how could they fuck up that bad ?

You can use her V-trigger twice which is pretty nice.

I'm not sure I'll get her day one anymore, I might try her out at my locals first.

If SF V is really bad like Sup Forums told me then why is SF IV dead?

Or could Sup Forums be ...wrong?

It's dead because it's almost a decade old, user.

Holly shit, why is Gief si bad in this game? Nost if his normals are fucking shit aside from l.p and his headbutt. His jump arc also feels weird as hell.

>Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
Is that a Bowie reference??

yea, haha Gief is so baaad, meanwhile itazan's gief is fucking scary to fight.

>"wooow, where's my greenhaaaand, you mean i have to WORK for my wins now? I have to THINK?

Just let this game die already.

Can someone explain to me what's so bad about SFV's gameplay? I'm a pleb who actually gets some enjoyment out of it. The V-Trigger system is interesting as opposed to just giving you an Ultra, and I find the pace to be faster than IV.

Seasons 1 and 2 should have been 'returning fighters'. Season 3 is where they should have introduced new ones.

how is street fighter 5 so fucking bad, boring, and ugly at the same time

you'd think they would get 1 fucking thing right at the expense of the other things

instead they got 0 things right at the expense of everything

Looks like they merged cammy and laura and added ice effects

I keep thinking this is an alternate costume for Karin or Cummy. What a lazy design.

Sera?

or you just add 3 new / 3 old, a new fighting game should have its own identity instead of just having old characters.
It's the best way, the Xrd way.

>implying anyone would even bother buying DLC in Season 3 unless they were returning characters
It would be like milking a dead cow

>Sup Forums
Literally everyone except eventhubs and neogaf shit on SFV

>facial capture and animations
>cartoony

>eventhubs
>neogaf

how bout you fuck off back to your shitholes?
or even better, kill yourself

I think the problem is that gief has to think really hard and keep such great amounts of anger in control and be patient while everyone else doesn't have to

>guile boom and FK spam
>cans and bananas
>all of cammy's specials
>DPs fucking up even the most basic of mixups
>rashid
>fucking dhalsim

>sent a long detailed email explaining nothing they can do will salvage this game at this point, the only option is to create SF6 immediately.

A better way to tackle the seasons:

>veteran
>newcomer
>veteran
>newcomer
>veteran
>guest character from Slam Masters, Final Fight or Rival Schools

can you even read or the mere mention of these sites gave you a seizure?

>capcom is still pumping money into sf5

A better better way to tackle the seasons:
>Season 2 relaunches the game
>actually fixes some of the shit people are complaining about
>2 brand new characters added to the base game for free at launch, no shitters from the story mode
>Season 2 Pass has returning/crossover characters, no shitters from the story mode
>actually tell people who is in the Season 2 Pass, instead of pretending for months that they haven't all been revealed when they inevitably leak
>engage fanbase instead of calling them haters

>It's a SF5 thread

I'll be surprised if the game lives for another 2 years. Capcom should just move on.

>Sup Forums talking about fighting games

Melee is nearly two times older, and it has one of the biggest communities.

>there are people on this board right now who believe more rehashed characters are preferable to original content

SFV isn't a Street Fighter game

SFV is an SF fangame made by amateurs who have no idea how to do basic coding or art design or 3D modelling.

>fireball
>throws a ball of ice
huh?

MUH
Q
I PLAYED HIM SINCE SF2

When is Street Fighter going to be entertaining to watch and play next?

they already have user, theyre just funneling basic bitch updates through and not fixing the actual game because that'd take effort

god damn season 2 mika is so fucking boring to watch and to play

fuck capcom

she looks amazing

Not until they finally stop shoveling money at 5 and release a super turbo ultra mega UHD remix release of 4

>nothing classy.
Yeah no shit. This gross slav tranny-faced Illuminati whore got in but we're still waiting on someone from 3 that people actually liked.